The guys who get all the hot girls

we all eat food

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now im 18, but the only guys i see getting the really hot girls, are the guys who drive bmws their parents bought them, listen to sh1tty gangster rap, wear abercrombie and fitch, and are pretty much clones of each other.

Now i consider myself very cultured, ive been around the world, listen to all kinds of music, i read a lot, and i play many different instruments. I dont act like atough guy, and i dont have rich parents to buy me a nice bmw or hummer.

So, I feel that i have to become like these morons, another clone of them just to get girls.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The quality girls are the ones who will go after you. Unless there's something about you that you're not telling us, like you're really nerdy or obnoxious or something. Other than that, just give it time.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Material things that are external factors to one's happiness only attract a certain type of woman.

Men who are internally happy attract much higher quality women, and they stay around a lot longer.

Thats the gist of it.

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well,regardless of inner happyness,what if chicks,whether there just the hot ones,or the quality ones,don't seem to be chasing after you? How do you initiate the chase? Or if you are not generally internally happy?

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats only what you see on the surface. I've seen guys who are 75, pull chicks. Its unbelievable.

What you are seeing is just an illusion. Anyone can pull chicks.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
we all eat food said:
Now im 18, but the only guys i see getting the really hot girls, are the guys who drive bmws their parents bought them, listen to sh1tty gangster rap, wear abercrombie and fitch, and are pretty much clones of each other.

Now i consider myself very cultured, ive been around the world, listen to all kinds of music, i read a lot, and i play many different instruments. I dont act like atough guy, and i dont have rich parents to buy me a nice bmw or hummer.

So, I feel that i have to become like these morons, another clone of them just to get girls.
Im guessing your in highschool, as am I. I noticed that the quality of girls in HS is really low, with the exeption of the few girls who you can tell dont date every chump they see. In HS, the girls usually go by looks and what you have, ie. money, cars, clothes. When you go out into the realworld, the quality of the girls will go up.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Andy, you know a lot about the real world already?

AfRoSwiss-Disiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
we all eat food said:

Why would u be worried bout these type of girls anywase.
you wouldnt want to be with a women like that anywase who may be hott and have a ****ty personality.
Theres plenty of women who are if not hotter and classier and will date any guy with enough confidence and doesnt go along with everyone else

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People need to realize that people that don't come to sosuave also have game. Those rich guys that drive nice cars and wear the most expensive clothes, they have game. Most of them are pick up artists short term and then AFC's in long term relationships who think money can solve everything.

D_Master

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you said you're 18 thats all I had to hear to be able to answeryour question. Not ALL girls, but most girls have egos that they're looking to fill and in high school a guy w/ a nice car and clothes is considered to be "cool" and thats what the hot girls feel they need to chase. Stepping outside that isn't even considered because they view other things as "below" them. As they get older is when they grow up and realize that stuff doesn't matter so much. DONT think though that it still won't pull girls later in life as well though.

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
girls chase guys who seem to have high value

those guys are pop culture lemmings just like girls...they already have so much in common

honestly you sound dorky because you value reading and being cultured...same here!! but when I talk to girls I usually mention cool stories like when I was almost killed driving a motorcycle or the time I went on a shopping spree with conterfiet money because it is stupid and exciting or my vacation to xyz

how do you cast yourself in your dreams at night??? as a

fun, exciting, well dressed badass mofo or a cultured, band geek, book worm
girls and people in general chase dreams not reality

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
You are in a bad place my friend.... cause in 2008 there are less "good women" than ever before... So you need to play the game - Get a cheesy gimmick that works and use it to get what you want , that is what the "cool" dudes are doing. All girls want those cool dudes but the cool dudes only want the hot girls - NO girls what the not cool dudes but fat ugly girls will settle for them out of desperation. Moral of the story is dont be a "not cool" dude.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DjDan said:
true, but regarding your quote

a true man puts his woman BELLOW himself, not beside himself.

fvck the equality crap.
Well we have different viewpoints of this, you could use that as your quote ;)

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I'm currently by no means at the level of game such as Dan, but as somebody who is naturally street smart and alpha-minded and can see right through people and situations (like supreme likes saying, "can spot fly sh!t on a field of grass) - I will tell you, and its not a personal attack on anyone, but a warning to ANYONE who acts and thinks in the following way:

Please stop saying "there's no quality girls around!!", "you'll see quality women in 15 years", "those girls aren't quality at all because they choosin bad boy losers!"
----NO! there IS NO "quality" scale okay? You are making excuses for yourself, because mayyyybe you are a self-righteous beta chump, and chicks are "low quality" because they are NOT WITH YOU. "I'm a nice guy, intelligent and o-so cultured and proper... all other guys are jerks and as$holes, but look HOW GOOD I AM!". NO, buddy. You think michael Jordan, Evan Stone, or Vladimir Putin ever complained about low quality women? Possibly but I say hell no.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And for the record, being a musician, good at math, etc. are only pluses, not minuses. I know enough of such people that do very well for themselves.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
----NO! there IS NO "quality" scale okay? You are making excuses for yourself, because mayyyybe you are a self-righteous beta chump, and chicks are "low quality" because they are NOT WITH YOU. "I'm a nice guy, intelligent and o-so cultured and proper... all other guys are jerks and as$holes, but look HOW GOOD I AM!". NO, buddy. You think michael Jordan, Evan Stone, or Vladimir Putin ever complained about low quality women? Possibly but I say hell no.
Listen to this guy. He's right. If it is unclear whether the problem lies with the general world or yourself, it's probably yourself. The world's always favored attractive people. What makes someone attractive? I can tell you it's not the clothes or the cars they drive, although they do help substantially. I've seen guys with nice clothes and nice cars get NO action whatsoever.

I am an advocate of social skills much more than material gain. A gimmick won't help you if you don't have substance to back it up. A fancy car isn't going to get you a girl if you're just plain boring. Good-looks won't get you a girl if you don't make a move. F*** this bullsh*t about women making the first move. The HB8s-10s ones RARELY make the first move, and those are the only ones I want. Of course 8s-10s approach you sometimes, but they don't ask you out nor do they move in for the kiss before you do.

The only real solution is to stop KJing and start taking risks. How bad do you really want it?

It's true high school girls are vain as hell, though. That's why you need social proof (or DHVs).