The guy being played???

GullableJoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 17 and I'm new to this post. I met this girl, well I work with her and have done this for about 2 months. She is very wealthy and has always chosen the guys that go to the most expensive private schools and drive bmw's and what not. Well about three weeks ago word got out that she has a crush on me. So of course i get all excited, which i'm not a bad looking guy and have had some pretty bad@$$ girls. So we kinda start talking more than usually and we go on a few dates out to eat. Mostly just after we get off of work which is about 12:30 am. Well all her friends tell me how much she talks about me and things. So I think I got her figured out. But then this past friday nite, she supposedly left this party we was at ( which she was there with me ) and said she was going to another girls house. Well come to find out she didn't go to her friends house, but instead she went to the manager at work's house. She stayed there all nite. She completely lied to me with no remorse. I mean she looked me in the eyes and told me that she was going to that girls house. But the thing is, she is so hot that I don't want to have hard feelings towards her but yet I'm not gonna be played like that. How should I go about getting over this situation?

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about her for awhile and see what effort she makes to get back into your life.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
boy yall sure are a lot of help
she is so hot that I don't want to have hard feelings towards her
What teh fVck are you saying? Shes already got you whooped. Yes yes give me a cookie for solving your problem, maybe a chocolate chip?

GullableJoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she doesn't have me whooped its just the fact that I have a lot in common with her. I could move on but I'm just afraid if I don't show her any attention she will move on and try to put this spell on some other guy.

Well, I guess she does have me whooped

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, GigaloDJ, I beat you to this one...

NeXt!!!

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Hi i'm THA REALNESS

Your new to the forum ,you mean.
Yes ,NEXT THAT *****!:mad:

Bye.