The Grand Unified Theory of PU

From the following PUA, whose style do you most consistently try to emulate into your

• Mystery

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Tyler D.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Gunwitch

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • David D.

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Ross Jeffries

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Juggler

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Swinggcat

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • other

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters

Bigworm

Don Juan
Reaction score
From the following PUA, whose style do you most consistently try to emulate into your game:
  • Style
  • Swinggcat
  • Juggler
  • Gunwitch
  • David D.
  • Ross Jeffries
  • Mystery
  • Tyler D.

My idea is that one day someone get all the different forms of PU to be assembled into one, in order to fit a variety of different situations.
Right now direct, indirect and natural game all have their strengths and weakness, but that together should cover everything. I got the idea for GUTP from physics, not that im geek or anything, but scientists right now are coming up with a theory that encompasses the four basic forces of the universe gravity, electromagnetic, strong and weak force.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple vs Dynamic

I choose 'social dynamics'

Bigworm

Don Juan
Reaction score
im guessing no one follow Ross J. especially after reading the Game -- the guy sounds like hypnotizing sexual predator. anyway is their any PUA that you think should be on the list.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder what commission a website gets from directing people to DD's letters. I wonder what commission they get if a part of his series is purchased immediately.

I wonder how much that freaking advertising campaign gets. You know the one I'm talkking about. More than half the damned 'seduction' websites out there are marketed the EXACT same freaking way.

DD is going to come out on top, followed by Mystery, close third for tyler and swingcat, ross jeffries will come trailing. If this continues, Juggler and Gunwitch will lie on the base of the pyramid.

Style is the *wildcard*

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am actually trying to mix all the gurus ideas into one and take the best stuff that they teach.

Currently I follow Mystery and TD. Another group that I'm starting to learn about that haven't been talked about much is woodhaven and dimitri, they were both in the book "The Game"

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DYD is awesome for developing killer inner game- when i advance, i will definetly move on to the mastering the Mystery method and then eventually move on to Speed Seduction to use during isolation...TD also has priceless insight on the social dynamics of the pick up , but theres not really anything in terms of direct game that i have seen so far

Mez

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't say...

that I emulate anyone's style but I do study DYD, Juggler (CSI), and Mystery Method to help formulate my own style of game. Plus DJ Bible of course!

I must add this. After studying all these methods it took the "hands-on" demands of this forum before it all started coming together. And it is!

I'm sure alot of people study many different methods, but getting in the field is what really forces yourself to see how the methods work with your personality.
No player is going to use body rocking the same, or even use body language the same. Simply getting the material of a method "out". .. isn't going to work. You have to use it in the field as if you came up with it yourself. It's something thats natural!

Thats what I think we have to keep in mind when studying all these great methods.

Mez

Bigworm

Don Juan
Reaction score
im suprised not more plp voted for Swinggcat hes my favorite PUA. You guys should check out his book Real World Seduction. It seriously is incredible because it describes how to attain prizability (or value) which you need in order to even carry out some of these other routines plp do. I think a PUA i should have included but didnt was Senior Fingers -- he is the S**t.