the girl's nipple hairs have really got to go!

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bring a pair of little nose-hair clippers. Do a little prestidigitatin'. I'm sure you can get her attention directed elsewhere. :D

BGMan

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have exactly TWO nipple hairs on my right nipple. I just checked. :D I'm a completeley hairless bastard, and I love it that way.

Now, I'd tolterate ONE hair on my girl's right nipple, since that would make her less hairy than I am. But if she has THREE, her azz gets chucked. :D

One thing that bothers me a lot is when a girl has a "happy trail".

WTF, right?!!?!! A girl that I tried to go down on had freakin hairs down her navel. It was nasty, like finding long, coarse pubes in your mouthfuls of food. :mad: :eek:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP

I don't knowhow I came across this thread but I thought it was pretty funny. I haven't come across a woman with "hairy-olas" in many years but it may be amusing to see if anyone has run into this nowadays.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha yea its happened to me once. and, yea, funny thing was, she was a pretty hot chick. and no, she was NOT on the pill.

Dude I told her - shave that shi t off. Just be blunt but nice.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lionheart
I've got next to no chest hair
Boy (as in, "little")

It makes me want to puke seeing nipple hair on me, forget on a girl.
Dude... you have PROBLEMS. And not just that you failed to reach puberty.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dude this is not a good thread to wake up to.

Now every girl i talk to im gonna be wondering "does SHE have hairyolas?"

I didnt even know it was physically possible for women to have hair on their nipples. Seriously.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha, I'm trying not to die laughing at work because I don't want to have to explain what I'm laughing at.

I try not to be too superficial but damn this would seriously gross me out. I also agree with the grossness of the "happy trail." I don't know about you, but that trail doesn't make me too happy.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have around 40 hairs on my one nipple. Im like a LION!:eek: ,and don't care, it doesn't show because I'm hairy all over. I got a girl in class thats got moustaches this long -----

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Dude this is not a good thread to wake up to.

Now every girl i talk to im gonna be wondering "does SHE have hairyolas?"

I didnt even know it was physically possible for women to have hair on their nipples. Seriously.
So now you've found your "special purpose" (thank you Steve Martin in The Jerk). Now you will never look at covered breasts as you did in the past. You will always wonder... Every hotty you take home, you are going to hope "Please no hairyolas, please no hairy titties..."

But mock my words, it may not happen today, it may not happen tomorrow, but someday; YOU WILL ENCOUNTER HAIRYOLAS!!!" You will grimace but realize that you were warned!!! :p

drsquat

Don Juan
Reaction score
braid em