the girl's nipple hairs have really got to go!

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup forum,

Im currently dating this extremely cute cute gorgeous girl..we have slept together, her face is gorgeous, she has a really good body..

..but she has nipple hairs each an inch long...they kinda pass because theyre completely blonde (as she is) but its still annoying when Im trying to suck on her tits

..how do you guys propose I should mention this?? Im surprised that this hot girl hasnt even done anything quite frankly..ususally these types of girls are obsessed with making their bodies the most attractive possible.

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
suck them off.

divega

Don Juan
Reaction score
True beautiful girls will try and make themselves as beautiful as possible, but the issue of nipple hair usually doesn't arise. Like, if you watch tv, Entertainment tonight doesn't go "And yet again, Britney Spears dazzles onlookers by revealing how her nipple hairs are practically non existant."

In any case, I say don't ask her to remove it. It'll just make her insecure about it. Maybe you can mention it candidly in conversation. You could go, "You know what really gets me goin'. Hairless nipples. Ohh yea." or "You know what makes Catherine Zeta Jones so hot? Hairless nipples. I hear it's the hottest thing in hollywood nowadays."

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yuck.

I've got next to no chest hair, except for a little around the nipple, and it makes me want to puke seeing nipple hair on me, forget on a girl.

Also, girls with hair above the top lip, also makes me cringe and feel ill.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I call these "hairy-olas" ... Get it?

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats nasty dude!!!

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
or you could just suck them off.

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is probally on the pill. This is a normal side effect with girls on the pill. So just be nice about it and say "Hey hon, can I take those off for you?" Just be nice about it, she will get rid of them. If she refuses, well it is up to you, suck it up or say ok bye.

M.A.C.

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this bring back memories (mammaries?) of a beautifal girl I once dated. Physically she strongly resembled Elle McPherson

http://www.ciudadfutura.com/friends/elle02.jpg

and I was smitten when I first saw her. But when I finally got her in the sack and got my mouth on her b**bs, it was like sucking on a towel. The next morning when I saw her in the light, ugh, her areaola were the size of dinner plates, with these long dark hairs drooping all around, like a yorkshire puppy.

Barf.

What's worse is she loved walking around the house topless or nude after that. Double barf. She was absolutely beautiful in her face and her body shape was to die for. But that hair.

I stayed with her, but a personality conflict finally did us in so I can say I wasn't shallow enough to dump her because of her chest hair, but it certainly made it easier to walk away.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she not KNOW that they're there? Can't she pluck?

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vectorz,

i have no idea dude, she MUST know they are there...but ahe must really not care..Ive never mentioned ANYTHING on the subject before.

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
You're saying she looked like Elle McPherson, and yet you're gonna let these hairs get in the way? Hairs can be shaved off. The lights can be turned out if it's that bad.

Everybody has something a little weird about them. I bet Elle McPherson has taken craps that has peeled the paint off the walls.

Come back to reality, man!

(I'll just add that if there's like monkies swinging from her nipple hairs, I take all of this back.)

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her drunk and topless, sneak some nair onto your hands and go to work. Lay some pipe and by the time she recovers, the nipple hair won't be on her mind.

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MDgood
You're saying she looked like Elle McPherson, and yet you're gonna let these hairs get in the way? Hairs can be shaved off. The lights can be turned out if it's that bad.

Everybody has something a little weird about them. I bet Elle McPherson has taken craps that has peeled the paint off the walls.

Come back to reality, man!

(I'll just add that if there's like monkies swinging from her nipple hairs, I take all of this back.)
This is classic! :D

LOL

M.A.C.

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MDgood
LOL, yes I was willing to work around it. This girl had a great body except for her woolly flying saucer n*pples and I WAS willing to turn out the lights. I did mention shaving or plucking ONCE, but she acted offended so I never brought it up again. In the end, the relationship died because of things like; she'd get upset over something she thought I should have done or said, but she'd never tell me what was bothering her, she'd just get mad and not speak to me for awhile. She expected me to read her mind. Weird. That's why I dumped her.

`

gr8one

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hilarious...

pluck' em off with your teeth n $hit...lol

:cool:

MrBen

Reaction score
lol, i agree with gr8one, kinda. 'accidentally' get one caught in your teeth, then move your head back. it should pull it out or at least give it a tug that'll make her realise it's there, and hopefully make her wanna do something about it.
maybe you shouldn't pull too hard, you don't wanna hurt her. and pretend you didn't realise it happened, if possible. this'll prevent her from feeling too self-conscious
hmm, might work, might not...

i'd just leave it, or wait till she's asleep and cut em off myself, mwaha

On-top

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, all of the above things can be turnoffs. But in the end..you do have to remember, it's just hair.

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh ****, man, they've GOT to go! I'm a blunt *******, though. I would just ask her if she wouldn't mind shaving them off, but I'd be funny about it. "Ya know, when we're in bed, those really tickle my nose, and it makes it hard to concentrate. Would you mind shaving them or something?" *grin*