The Girl With The Boyfriend.

be.the.man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just began University about Two weeks ago. I am 18 and a first year. So of course my first act of action during freshers was to scout and chat to possible potential girls I will very much like to bang!

It has gone very well, I feel very confident in my abilities and they have all payed off but I have not so much messed up on something I have just come abit stuck on one girl. She is 19 and is in the flat with some people I have made friends with rather well so I am in her flat alot. When I first met her I thought "She is tasty". So of course I flirted alot more then I normally would with a girl and seemed interested and chatty. After that night she very much liked my personalty and said to my mates in that flat that I was a person she is very attracted to facially and body wise. So as you can tell I was rather happy about that!

Now we didnt exchange numbers that night, but she got my number of one of my friends in her flat. She rang asking if I was going the Student union to watch a band, I said "naaa I am doing something else", I later found her facebook to add her and discovered she has a boyfriend. When she came back she asked if I was up still I didnt text back till abit later after I saw the text and she said she was wanted to pop down and see me but she was in bed at that point. Now I didnt see it as a failed oppurtunity I just saw her as a eager ****** for the next night when my block group (my flat, her flat and a few others in the complex) were going for a night out. So I upped my flirting that night to "test the waters" and she responded well and did alot of flirting and kino back on me. Later on in the night she tells me that she has a boyfriend but she was scared on telling me this info because she felt I would never speak to her again. I told her I knew blah blah she tells me how attractive I am and how she really likes me. So of course full steam ahead (Im not going to waffle on anymore Ill get to the point) since then I have pulled her a few times and seen her abit but I have not shagged her! You see she seems to feel really guilty about shagging and cheating and I have not succesfully accomplished shagging a girl with a boyfriend, the last time I had a serious oppurtunity I didnt mange to shag I just manged a pull. She says I am bad for her (but says it in a good way) now I have been recommended when she says this to say "sometimes its fun to be bad".

Now what I was wondering was anyone elses' oppinions on how to bang this girl, I know she wants to shag me I just dont seem to be able to unlock the door to get to it. If anyone has any past experiences on this and accomplished on getting it if you could give me any tips it would be a great help!

Thanks fellow DJS'!!!!!

Former AFC

Reaction score
Next time you speak to her, gently put your hand on her mouth and go a kiss.

I do this all the time.

be.the.man

Don Juan
Reaction score
So am I kissing my hand then?

I like that idea you know because technically I am kissing her but technically she is not cheating!

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, look before you start tongue ****ing your hand. You need to stop and think.

1. Can her boyfriend kick my ass.
2. Is her boyfriend crazy.

Sometimes you never know your in trouble until you got a god damn 260 linebacker kicking down your door. I mean by all means if its gonna be an easy **** then go for it, just don't get to entangled with this girl, and DEFINATELY don't start thinking you can have a relationship with her. If you ask why then your an idiot.

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
be.the.man said:
So am I kissing my hand then?

I like that idea you know because technically I am kissing her but technically she is not cheating!
That's not what he meant at all, but do it anyways, I'm sure the results will be hilarious. Maybe she'll pretend it was normal!

be.the.man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not trying to sound like a k**b when I say this but I know the rules about girls who cheat Thundernuts so no need to repeat them to me. The boyfriend situation for me is also fine. If he was some hench crazy nut I wouldnt risk myself.

What I was asking for, was ways of convincing her she needs to shag me.

justkyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
subliminal messaging... lmao

P

perseverance

I've never understood why men chase after women in relationships? There are plenty of girls out there who are single, but then again, I don't suppose they offer nearly as much adrenalin as a committed woman?

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thundernuts said:
Dude, look before you start tongue ****ing your hand. You need to stop and think.

1. Can her boyfriend kick my ass.
2. Is her boyfriend crazy.

Sometimes you never know your in trouble until you got a god damn 260 linebacker kicking down your door. I mean by all means if its gonna be an easy **** then go for it, just don't get to entangled with this girl, and DEFINATELY don't start thinking you can have a relationship with her. If you ask why then your an idiot.
+1 :up:

Thundernutes (dude wtf?) hit the nail on the head. You seem to be WAY too emotionally involved with this girl at this point. WAY. TOO. EMOTIONALLY. INVOLVED.

SEX. Think sex. That's what you want. Don't let anything else enter the equation. EXCEPT, of course, what Thundernuts said. Who is this boyfriend? Does he live nearby? Is he a psycho? Will you get caught?

You need to ISOLATE and ESCALATE. Hanging out with her in a group isn't gonna do you any good...see because no matter HOW good your game is, you can't escalate all the way physically.

Bring her over to your place (for a movie, or whatever else you can think of). Have some alcohol on hand. ESCALATE ESCALATE ESCALATE. Watch the magic happen.

But ONLY if you're not gonna end up regretting it.

be.the.man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on now guys. The advice you are giving is good, BUT it is not what I asked, you have completly misread my post. I am not some newbiee who is like "Omg shes a girl with a boyfriend that likes me." If my post had said all that like I am some AFC who does not understand girls with boyfriends then yeah say those things, but this post does not. Let me list some points that I think need to be cleared up:

1. I do not want to go out with this girl. (Red Flag due to her cheating on her boyfriend, She did it on this boyfriend and a past one, there is a high possibility she will do it to me.)
2. I do not want to go out with this girl.
3. I DO NOT WANT TO GO OUT WITH THIS GIRL.
4. I am not emotionally attached to her, I just WANT TO SHAG HER. When I have shagged her if she doesnt want to shag me anymore I can easily not ever seen her again around uni.
5. The boyfriend can not harm me, he is not CRAZY he is a plain simple skinny nice AFC, who lives far away from the univiristy I am at, and even further then where my home is.

Please read my post properly and reply with what I asked, which simply is.
When I am in the position to shag her, how do I accomplish it by getting past her guilty barrier of badly cheating on her boyfriend by shagging me....

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
You need to ISOLATE and ESCALATE. Hanging out with her in a group isn't gonna do you any good...see because no matter HOW good your game is, you can't escalate all the way physically.

Bring her over to your place (for a movie, or whatever else you can think of). Have some alcohol on hand. ESCALATE ESCALATE ESCALATE. Watch the magic happen.
Not to toot my own horn or anything...

Basically, it sounds like she wants to fvck, but she needs an opportunity. Give her that opportunity. If you don't score, either 1) Your game sucks or 2) She's an attention wh0re. In either case you either do it or you don't, don't stress over it. Just go for it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never understood why men chase after women in relationships? There are plenty of girls out there who are single, but then again, I don't suppose they offer nearly as much adrenalin as a committed woman?
It's probably because the hottest girls all have boyfriends already. And guys want to shag the hottest girls because they're the most attractive. They just happen to have boyfriends (because they're the most attractive). That probably explains most of it.

Thatsalotoffish

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just isolate her obviously, if your trying to up things when people are around she aint gonna bite, get her alone if your room and if needed get drunk )) HAVE FUN