THE GAME (just finished readin it)

TheOnE111

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it was very entertaining and a very good book. Even though while i did enjoy it, I felt as there was a clear difference between the dj's and the pua's. I like the dj's natural feel to dating and getting woman. Not only that but how girls arent just the only thing in a DJ's life style.

It seemed more natural the way its done here, versus how its done by the puas. Ive mainly bein reading posts for the past couple of months on here, never really engaged in anything. This is my first official (in my opinion) post here.

Im starting to see that there is alot more things to life besides girls. Im not exactly a noobie in "THE GAME", nor will i ever claim myself to be one of the best. Everyone can improve at anything and theres always someone better than someone at something.

-TheOne is out-

Leuven

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read it also some months ago ... good book, just the end was a little too long ... my opinion

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheOnE111 said:
...Im starting to see that there is alot more things to life besides girls.
Once you are able to get past all of the "looks" and "race" threads, you'll find a lot of posts about this mindset in the forum.