Banned
Reaction score
1) relationships will be shorter on average

2) sex will be more exotic with more types and different combinations of people

3) sex will be more frequent overall

4) the men in most demand will frequently have 100 or more sex partners

5) the number of male virgins will go way up

6) cheating will be more acceptable

7) being a good provider will matter less while being good looking and good in bed will matter more

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool. Can you give me the weather forecast for Newport Beach, CA for the next ten years too? I'd really appreciate that.

Joking apart, I think your prediction is pretty much spot on. Especially number 7.

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
DiegoSantori said:
Cool. Can you give me the weather forecast for Newport Beach, CA for the next ten years too? I'd really appreciate that.

Joking apart, I think your prediction is pretty much spot on. Especially number 7.
I can't even give you the climate forecast for ten years from now. The dating forecast is far far easier. A nice guy beta who is just scraping by with an occasional unattractive girl now will have nothing in the future.

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
DaddyLongShanks said:
Male providers can worry about taking care of themself and pay for it if they want it.
As the importance of who you know rather than what you know increases in the work world, a beta geek with few social skills won't have nearly as much earning power. He won't be able to afford a professional if he can barely pay his rent.

Reaction score
Who you know vs what u know was more important ten years ago. The big boys had too many useless folks eating fat. So not sure i agree. Someone has to know how to do the work.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DFW71 said:
1) relationships will be shorter on average

2) sex will be more exotic with more types and different combinations of people

3) sex will be more frequent overall

4) the men in most demand will frequently have 100 or more sex partners

5) the number of male virgins will go way up

6) cheating will be more acceptable

7) being a good provider will matter less while being good looking and good in bed will matter more
The resolution to this issue:

Stop complaining and become more valuable.

Status
Not open for further replies.