The farting waitress

Nouse4one

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skel said:
ROFL

But seriousl, when do girls poop? Like seriously are they aliens?
Ive figured it out since i work with several females, ive noticed that alot of the time they walk around pissed or up tight ... ... Its not P.M.S. They just really gotta take a dump, but dont want to drop a huge load at work (being the female bathroom is right next to my office and every one will smell it.

lmao this never made since to me untill i was at a girls house and had to drop a duce baaad but held it. Man that sucked i was pissed as hell after that it was all clear why girls act like that some times.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nouse4one said:
lmao this never made since to me untill i was at a girls house and had to drop a duce baaad but held it. Man that sucked i was pissed as hell after that it was all clear why girls act like that some times.
I refuse to hold a duece for anyone. Sometimes I make it a point to drop one when she's around. I like to break the ice up front. I won't fart until I'm comfortable with her though. Once I break that one, there is no going back and I find myself constantly doing it at that point. My farts don't stink, so they usually never complain.

Nouse4one

Don Juan
Reaction score
kdnash82 said:
I refuse to hold a duece for anyone. Sometimes I make it a point to drop one when she's around. I like to break the ice up front. I won't fart until I'm comfortable with her though. Once I break that one, there is no going back and I find myself constantly doing it at that point. My farts don't stink, so they usually never complain.
kdnash82 FOR PRESIDENT!