The Faces Behind the Username

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Looking swooolllllllllll! Nice gainz.

You still up in Canada?

She is doing well, thanks. Getting dressed for work as I write this. :)

You are a good looking guy OC.

Who is the girl in the pic? Gf? FB? Random hookup?

Yessir... think I'm gonna stay up here. I have a good job and started a business last summer, and its just starting to take off... also thinking about applying to med school in the next 4-5 years. Happy being here, but man do the winters ever SUCK!!!!! We still have snow in our backyard. There's been like 6 months of snow coverage :-(

Good to hear you're doing well tho man... How's training and life?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so tempted, because it would give you guys hope that it is possible to stay unbelievably young-looking if you stay young in spirit. The fact that I've never been married sure helped, too, IMO.

Alas, however, I simply can't because of career considerations.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
Last edited:

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0504s said:
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/2869/jaredxi.jpg

ill add mine to the table...some chick asked me for a pic to show how nice my ass is to a friend...this is what she got....
Dude never stand like that again lol. I would swear you are gay in that pic. :) Good looking guy you are though.

Social Leper-nice job with the gainzzzzzz.

Actually all of you guys are pretty decent looking. Ttye, Espi, etc.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Dude never stand like that again lol. I would swear you are gay in that pic. :) Good looking guy you are though.

Social Leper-nice job with the gainzzzzzz.

Actually all of you guys are pretty decent looking. Ttye, Espi, etc.
LOL Cordon...ya it is a pretty homoerotic pic now that i look at it again...it was the only way to get the picture the girl wanted of my abnormally bubbly man ass ahha...you finally could put a face to the person u spoke to who was broken post BPD six months ago...now rebuilt into the alpha I once was, pre the relationship...thanks to you ( I can not thank you enough) and the SS community...but on another note Of course I am a good looking guy!! and who ever said "the only people on this furom cant be good looking other wise they wouldnt be here" My responce to that is alot of people came here b/c they got hurt/heart broken...not so much for how to seduce women...I dont care how good you are, you can always improve aswell...not everything in the world of seduction has been uncovered yet...

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0504s said:
LOL Cordon...ya it is a pretty homoerotic pic now that i look at it again...it was the only way to get the picture the girl wanted of my abnormally bubbly man ass ahha...you finally could put a face to the person u spoke to who was broken post BPD six months ago...now rebuilt into the alpha I once was, pre the relationship...thanks to you ( I can not thank you enough) and the SS community...but on another note Of course I am a good looking guy!! and who ever said "the only people on this furom cant be good looking other wise they wouldnt be here" My responce to that is alot of people came here b/c they got hurt/heart broken...not so much for how to seduce women...I dont care how good you are, you can always improve aswell...not everything in the world of seduction has been uncovered yet...
Glad to see you are doing well!

Are you dating anyone new or just playing around?

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Glad to see you are doing well!

Are you dating anyone new or just playing around?
http://sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=203198

I wrote that field report like 2 months ago...so u can see a little bit of the work I'm doing..let me know what you think...I really should update and write more of them.....

The morrocan from the report I have been seeing since then but been on many many first dates and just messing around with other girls...my filter is on super high b.c of yjat bpd....no more crazyness for me...well unless its good crazy...

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0504s said:
http://sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=203198

I wrote that field report like 2 months ago...so u can see a little bit of the work I'm doing..let me know what you think...I really should update and write more of them.....

The morrocan from the report I have been seeing since then but been on many many first dates and just messing around with other girls...my filter is on super high b.c of yjat bpd....no more crazyness for me...well unless its good crazy...
Nice! Keep going my man!

OC Speedball

Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
You are a good looking guy OC.

Who is the girl in the pic? Gf? FB? Random hookup?
Thanks man. She is my girlfriend. Met her on a cold approach at an outdoor mall last summer.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Props to everyone who posted there real pics. Didnt think most of you would actually post :rockon:

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure why the guys here don't post more pics. Personally got nothing to hide. But for those that did post pics its kinda cool to see who's who. So hats off to those that did and left their pics up. :) who knows. Maybe some hottie will come here and see your pics and wana hit ya up. *shrugs* :)