The eye roll

Sabu

Don Juan
Reaction score
First, allow me to preface the following question by saying that I love all of you. This site and the seduction community are a revelation. God bless you all. Honestly.

Now, allow me to ask this:

Can a rolling of the eyes by a female between the age of 18-22 mean anything besides disgust? Would it be possible for females to not only roll their eyes at supplicative men, but men who employ a ****y/funny routine?

Your feedback would be very appreciated. Thanks.

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
If she rolls her eyes and you THINK it means disgust IT PROBABLY DOES!!

If she rolls her eyes at your C+F it means you're not doing it right.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sabu: How often does this happen? Does it happen with women you don't know who you are trying to chat up?

If it is these women, strangers, I don't believe that is a good sign at all. Once in a while I get facetious eye-rolls from women who I know when they we are ribbing each other and they want to express that "whatever" attitude in a playful non-verbal manner.

If you're getting that from women you don't even know out in the field, I would presume your approach needs some tightening up. A woman who doesn't know you for the most part will just smile and ignore you if she is not interested but to get an eye-roll dude, that is a real sign of intolerance from a chick you don't know.

ShyRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
How many women have rolled their eyes at you?

If its just one I wouldn’t worry about it at all. I think it’s a good idea to get your mind to realize that the universe doesn’t revolve around you. She could have rolled her eyes for any number of reasons. Maybe you brought up a subject that she didn’t like. Maybe you reminder her of an old boyfriend she had problems with. The point it don’t always relate the actions of others especially negative to what you do. Every one has bad days that has absolutely nothing to do with you.

Hanzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
It should be obvious enough when you see it I think... like if the eye roll comes with a smile... it's obviously a good thing, if she looks serious/bored/upset, it's obviously a bad thing

snobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you get an eye-roll-response without a smile, then it means that what you said was stupid.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems she thinks you're a jackass or a cheesball with your C+F routine. My guess is you aren't congruent with it and you are overdoing it - which is easy to do and a common mistake.

Her eye roll means "give me a break" - she's not buying your "act". Tone it down and try some other methods. C+F can't be your only trick, it soon gets tired and once you know someone you would be prevented from anything more than a superficial interaction because you'd always be making ****y remarks. In other words, deepening rapport would be very difficult. It should be used to interperse a few remarks now and again.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever practiced rolling your eyes Sabu?

Just try it! Rolling your eyes links directly to different muscles, it's like trying not to swallow when you stick a Q-tip in your ear. Without having the mysterious mindset where you hold a poker face throughout the transaction, you can't withold tell signs from your face.

What makes the girl roll her eyes at you?

Sabu

Don Juan
Reaction score
JJMcLure said:
Seems she thinks you're a jackass or a cheesball with your C+F routine. My guess is you aren't congruent with it and you are overdoing it - which is easy to do and a common mistake.

Her eye roll means "give me a break" - she's not buying your "act". Tone it down and try some other methods. C+F can't be your only trick, it soon gets tired and once you know someone you would be prevented from anything more than a superficial interaction because you'd always be making ****y remarks. In other words, deepening rapport would be very difficult. It should be used to interperse a few remarks now and again.
You hit the nail right on the head:cheer:

I'd say this explanation is the most accurate, and why I got not just one, but TWO eye rolls. LOL. Now that I ruminate about what happened, I'd say that I went a little extreme with the ****y/funny approach. I would've tried to establish rapport by becoming less and less flippant; however, perhaps as a reflection of her age (18), just about every comment this girl made had a double-meaning or was arbitrary. The girl would continue to ****-test me, and likewise, I'd continue to play along by responding with an amalgam of jesting and ****iness. I did a poor job of Kino'ing, too.

She'd tell me several times that she thought I was really hot; she (joked?) about wanting to see naked pictures of me; said I should be on the bachelor; offered to do a threesome with me (I facetiously responded by saying that I wouldn't want to share her with anyone and that she was all the woman I wanted, which threw her off guard); and, she laughed pretty frequently at the things I said. BUT, when I asked for her phone number and AIM screenname, she gave me fake ones -- I mean glaringly obvious that they were fake (I did this while she was still in a group). I teased her by quipping that I do not have "chump" or "loser" scribbled on my forehead, and she laughed... LOL

I suppose I had my share of misfires and lame comments, too, and that's where the eye rolls probably came in, like you mentioned.

As for this girl being a complete stranger, she isn't. I've seen her at two parties before this one, but at that time we were just acquaintances.

During our exchange, whenever I pressed her to follow her inflated sexual come-ons with ACTION, she'd backpeddle and make lame excuses.

I'm guessing this girl is the classic attention *****/****tease. She never opened up to me, because I didn't connect with her on a serious and visceral level. For one thing, I should've isolated her from the group of girls she was with. Oops.

Oddly enough, though, every guy there wanted to become my friend, because I was so uninhibited with the girls. But, that's the only silver-lining I could think of, :D

Anyway, a lifetime of success cannot happen without moments of abject failure. It's all good.

Calibrate. Calibrate. Calibrate.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, nice

CAlibrate, calibrate, calibrate, I need taht drilled into my head. Lately I've been getting AMOGed because I isolate the group from the girl. I need to isolate the girl form the group.

Kind of like ignoring them, and waiting them to make another move before I reward them again. Saying "that I wouldn't want to share her with anyone and that she was all the woman I wanted, which threw her off guard" and than ignoring her instead of putting all the focus of the group squarely upon her shoulders. Make her realize the group dynamics.

There is way too much analysis, everything flows so much smoother on the field.

Sabu

Don Juan
Reaction score
ethnomethodologist said:
Nice, nice

CAlibrate, calibrate, calibrate, I need taht drilled into my head. Lately I've been getting AMOGed because I isolate the group from the girl. I need to isolate the girl form the group.

Kind of like ignoring them, and waiting them to make another move before I reward them again. Saying "that I wouldn't want to share her with anyone and that she was all the woman I wanted, which threw her off guard" and than ignoring her instead of putting all the focus of the group squarely upon her shoulders. Make her realize the group dynamics.

There is way too much analysis, everything flows so much smoother on the field.
Exactly...couldn't have said it better myself. :yes:

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh, the value of not speaking too much. Sabu, got any good ideas to request feedback concerning 'stirring up discussions'

I'm getting sick of being the guy in the group that people wait to hear speak. I used to be the 'quiet guy' now people get angry when I "think too much" I want to 'provoke discussion"

Of course I want it to be done in a DJ way;)

Sabu

Don Juan
Reaction score
ethnomethodologist said:
heh, the value of not speaking too much. Sabu, got any good ideas to request feedback concerning 'stirring up discussions'

I'm getting sick of being the guy in the group that people wait to hear speak. I used to be the 'quiet guy' now people get angry when I "think too much" I want to 'provoke discussion"

Of course I want it to be done in a DJ way;)
Maybe we can present the other members on this site with a bunch of hypothetical scenarios (creativity is encouraged), and it would be up to the members to type out the best strategy and why.

Of course, by doing that you get entrenched in a pool of endless analysis, but that's the one drawback to discussing seduction on a message board:p

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"hypothetical scenarios"

I wanted to venture into that area ages ago. Even my regular scenarios were met with confusion and accused of being trolling. heh, I rmember when I used to write FR's and LR's there was too much confusion for a good discussion, it all boiled down to NEXTing the people involved:p Advice which I followed, that never did pan out due to my gregarious nature.

What do you mean endless analysis? I think some poeople on this site enjoy snapping after a little harmless devils advocation. See the thread marked "LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS do they matter or not?" for a good discussion that is in no way naive to "The way"