The Essence of a Woman....somewhat a dichotomy

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Written by Tegan Matthews

Do I obsess? Yes. Do I think of you too often? Also yes. Would I do anything in my power to see you? Emphatically, yes - without a doubt.

It’s hard for me to go on every day without knowing about plans for the future - you are all I think of. I want your soft lips to caress mine. I want you to pull my hair so you can kiss my neck more easily, leaving faint marks on my skin as evidence to remember you for days to come. I want you to dominate my energy against the wall, empowering me as a woman but making me feel a bit on edge and out of control, so I make the choice to submit, following your lead and commands. I want you to instill power within me but allow me to choose submission, trusting you completely.

I want you to look me in the eyes, exposing every strength and weakness housed in our souls. I want to strip myself bare and tell you every provocative thought that runs rapidly through my mind. I want to experience pure erotic bliss for hours, making the culmination worth it for both of us. I want to explode in your mouth as you memorize my taste, ruining your appetite for anyone else in the future.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... and what's the purpose of the thread?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To point out how ridiculous women can be.

Dominate me....empower me....let me make the choice to submit.

Instill power within me.....but allow me to choose submission.

Its all over the road. Spoken like a true woman. Its never A or B. Many guys here like to think its that simple and they go wrong quite often.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To point out how ridiculous women can be.

Dominate me....empower me....let me make the choice to submit.

Instill power within me.....but allow me to choose submission.

Its all over the road. Spoken like a true woman. Its never A or B. Many guys here like to think its that simple and they go wrong quite often.
What we say and the way we behave often make noon and midnight appear indistinguishable, by comparison