The Enmity between male and female is natural

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know if they’re simps. I do know that there is generally literally little respect for men in America considering men have allowed women to run roughshod over society and have the sexual market in a chokehold.

A hundred years ago, the man Will Smith’s “wife” had an “entanglement” with might have been facing death by his hands.

Though I don’t want Sharia law, I at least give some respect to the Muslims for not letting women be lords of society. View attachment 13104
Bro exactly my thoughts.

American men are partially to blame for this mess. We dont like to admit it but we are weak men.

Muslim men generally dont play. My fiance is Muslim in a Muslim nation. I will convert withi the year. I see the way her mom treats her father and the way her sister in law treats her brother. It is relatively very respectful. None of this happy wife happy life nonsense.

Btw single motherhood is actually still shamed in these nations. Also fat chicks are still bottom of the barrel as far as SMV.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How nice it would have been to grow up with a truly "masculine" father.

What comes to mind is that when my mother was angry or even furious over the smallest things, my father would raise his voice and act big (rarely hit her); it was like throwing gasoline on the fire.
He responded to her "tantrums" in this way.

Having grown up this way, I still have difficulty understanding what the best response is, as a man, when a woman has these daily "tantrums."

You could say that I still don't know how to recognize when feminine energy transforms and becomes "rebellious", nor do I know how to "confine" that appropriately.

Instead, I see men who can do this spontaneously.
@Pandora Would you mind doing a real life example of an "event" like that, in an LTR scenario?
I struggled with this until recently. When my women would get stubborn I would raise my voice and yell. Where I am from we call that being a " gorrilla pimp". I have found that it actually shows a lack of emotional control if done too much.

These days I try to calmly explain to the woman the consequences of not complying with my request.

This does not work well in the West because you have too many other forces working against you.

1.) You have very sex starved "men" that your woman can always monkey branch to.

2.) You have big daddy govt that will lock you up.

3.) Other delusional females that will encourage your womans bad behavior.

In less developed nations you can control your woman a lot better.

Also the most important factor is that she has to actually be afraid of losing you. She has to really be in love with you. She has to know that if you leave her, she will never be able to replace you. This is the only way that she will comply on a consistent basis.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past, society would shame these women and allow these men (Tom Brady, Brad Pitt, etc. ) to have control over their women... but society doesn't allow that and makes it easy for women to "clown" men and turn them basically into simps. In Islamic countries, this does not happen. Are these men actually simps (Tom Brady, Brad Pitt, etc. ) ? Not sure. If you are a farmer, and you keep your sheep safe at night by closing the fence; however, if every night someone keeps opening the fence and you cannot do anything about it. Are you a bad farmer if a sheep gets lost or a wolf comes into the farm and kills your animals? Does protesting about the fencing opening every night even matter if people will just call you misogynistic?

I feel Will Smith is a cuck. He doesn't even protest his "fence" getting open every night. He kinda even enables it and thinks it's a "good thing". I think Tom brady is the opposite. He seems to hate the fence being open. He even tried to save his marriage, etc.. but society will not allow it. After all, "if the relationship doesn't feel good anymore, you leave him GUrl.. go queen!!!".... What is Tom to do about it? Ben Affleck. I don't know. He seems to play around alot.. not sure if it's a alpha thing or a simp thing..
I agree. Jada Smith was alpha widowed by Tupac Shakur. Thats why we always say you must be the man that imprinted on her.

You will not get her best behavior when you are not her highest score. You can be a high value man but not the highest score.

As far as Brady I also agree. He is winning in life now though. He is dating models.

Not sure about Ben either.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also the most important factor is that she has to actually be afraid of losing you. She has to really be in love with you. She has to know that if you leave her, she will never be able to replace you. This is the only way that she will comply on a consistent basis.
So make sure she realises that she has to stay within boundaries or she will be out on the streets.

I think the main problem I hear, with all the 'sh!t tests' and 'harridan women' is guys complaining for putting on a tough masculine face only to crumble and give up on asserting their boundaries the moment a woman starts to argue. They complain how women do not accept their 'leadership', but they're pathetic indecisive weenies who waver at every moment where they have to accept responsibility and be accountable for the relationship dynamic.

And then the sycophantic acceptance of backwards cultures because they think that those man are respected by their women. I don't know, but if a woman has to fear you in order to respect you, there's something very wrong with your mental state. Men want to dominate, but they can't 'hold the frame'. And they take blowhard pimps as their 'male role models' and then wonder why women don't comply to be their sex slave.

You cannot lead anyone if you're not worthy of being followed. There is no natural enmity between the sexes, that is just manufactured by (social) media in order to control the dialogue between men and women, so they can put them up against each other so you can sell them products. Consumerist greed loves division.

Men and women are naturally set to work together harmoniously, but most guys here cannot see that because their minds are fogged up with notions that have been put there to justify their procrastination and arrested development.

Last edited:

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has to really be in love with you. She has to know that if you leave her, she will never be able to replace you. This is the only way that she will comply on a consistent basis.
Love will decrease in intensity, so there will be times when she will argue and be arrogant.
As you've said
"
These days I try to calmly explain to the woman the consequences of not complying with my request.

This does not work well in the West because you have too many other forces working against you.
"
This is true, when I try to explain things calmly, I often pass as weak male, even tho we know this is a masculine trait feature. You keep control.

While on the other hand, if you get "reactive" to her, and "punish" her with your voice and phisical act, she will feel in danger and will consider this like a more masculine act, rather than a feminine one. (This is how my father worked to "control" my mother)

Reaction score
This pretty much sums up why for dating HBs 9.0s - HB 10.0s usually term "its just your turn" describes the dating well, as these females have so many choices that, "objectively speaking", your ability to maintain "apha" state of SMV for her and her environment is, arguably, impossible (considering all the males she may meet during the day or all the social circles or situations she will enter alone or with you if you are really able to constantly maintain SMV allowing you to date HBs 9.0s - HBs 10.0 on a consecutive basis etc.) - also men that are able to date such women on constant basis, have more choices too .... that's why maintaining high SMV male and high SMV female relationship in balance ("peace") on long term basis may be much more difficult, than to maintain (lets say) SMV 7.0 female & SMV 7.5 male relationship (because other ppl also weight/assess whenether it is valuable to put some work into dismembering obstacles of dating female/male like that - meaning effects of dissolution of their current relationship or some debriss from adding to the destruction of other ppl relationship) - best example would be raging AMOG/former boyfriend/husband - for SMV 7.0 female or for SMV 7.5 male going crash course may be pointless - for SMV 10.0 person - the answer may be different.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"A man that is worthy of respect" is also correct. Who is more common.
Wrong.

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong.
And I say I'm right. You can find an opinion online to support anything. "That" has been used correctly in such manner for centuries.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I say I'm right. You can find an opinion online to support anything. "That" has been used correctly in such manner for centuries.
Well, I stand corrected. Have a nice day.