The DontDateHimGirl.com remedy:

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still have to see an attorney regarding the legalities and liabilities of this thing of ours.
Therein lies the antidote to the women's site for the real libelous sh1t. As for the other run-of-the mill stuff, it has a way of exposing itself for what it is...

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
art of said:
I just don't get how this site could possibly help out guys. The one mentioned on the Dr. Phil show was a horrible money making scheme that promotes slandering former lovers out of revenge, but what the owner of the site fails to realize is that people say a lot of stupid crap when there upset. Imortalizing it on a site is the worst thing you can do.

That being said, doing the same thing to women is just as wrong. I can see a lot of losers who got dumped for another guy going on a site like this and dragging a girls name through the mud. The real kicker is no guy is gona check this site to see if his girl is on it. My guess is the only people who would go to it would be pissed off guys and girls who would see negative comments about themselves and take it much harder than a guy would.

Just doesn't seem like you can fight fire with fire in this situation.
This is precisely the thinking I'm hoping to reverse. You mean to tell me that your "one and only true love" fantasy girl has no hidden past? If she's Mother Theresa incarnate I'll eat my hat but otherwise I and, it seems, other fellows who choose to fight (as you so eloquently stated ) fire with fire.

It's this defeatist thinking which promotes and even applaudes women for their vileness and vindictiveness. You must take your head out of your ass and see things as they truly are sir. Hear me loudly and clear:

We cannot run and hide and think this is strictly for revenge purposes. It's not. This is a deterrent to those Femi-nazis who try to bully men into submission.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am waiting for it to come!!!!!

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ashley Chuckles said:
Would guys actually do this?

I mean, seriously...
"I mean, seriously..."
That sounds like something a 15 year girl would say.
"I mean like, for real, seriously... like GOSSSSH"

There would be money to be made in a - don't date her - type site.
It would be fun too.
I used to have my own web design company.
I'll run this idea by my friends and shoot you a message KarmaSutra.
I love the url, herreal411.com niccceee

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GENIUS!!!!

It's about time somebody starts holding women up to the same standards that they set for us. They want a TRUE MAN and we want a TURE WOMAN. They have gotten away with a lot in past 50 years, it's time we AS MEN stand up for our selvs and point out the things that are wrong.

there are two types of men;
1)the once who pretend that sh*t doesn't bother them
2)and the once who stand up for them selvs when they are being disrispected

which one are you

one idea;
-have a section named; "The Reality" (ok, maybe something more clever then that) with articles axplaining in a logical, fact supported matter, the things that happen in society and male/female relationships..... it would have to include the "sosuave mentality" and relationships form the guys point of view (with ability to post comments underneath)
starting with these
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=90488

all done with taste and with out female bashing. (not much anyways)

I'm sure the site will be a succes, especialy as the phone cameras become more popular

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never mind, I was ranting........

Payne

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why isn't this kind of crap illegal? Can't it be considered a breeding ground for libel or something? God knows all the false, made-up, exaggerated crap that will end up on both sites, posted by bitter exes who just want revenge.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Scrumtulescence said:
Why isn't this kind of crap illegal? Can't it be considered a breeding ground for libel or something? God knows all the false, made-up, exaggerated crap that will end up on both sites, posted by bitter exes who just want revenge.
Precisely why I'm talking to an attorney regarding legalities and what we would be liable for.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
spider_007 said:
GENIUS!!!!

It's about time somebody starts holding women up to the same standards that they set for us. They want a TRUE MAN and we want a TURE WOMAN. They have gotten away with a lot in past 50 years, it's time we AS MEN stand up for our selvs and point out the things that are wrong.

there are two types of men;
1)the once who pretend that sh*t doesn't bother them
2)and the once who stand up for them selvs when they are being disrispected

which one are you

one idea;
-have a section named; "The Reality" (ok, maybe something more clever then that) with articles axplaining in a logical, fact supported matter, the things that happen in society and male/female relationships..... it would have to include the "sosuave mentality" and relationships form the guys point of view (with ability to post comments underneath)
starting with these

I'm sure the site will be a succes, especialy as the phone cameras become more popular

Great idea! I'll pass it to my web guru. Incidentally, due to legal ramifications it may take a short bit longer to go live.

BUT GO LIVE WE WILL!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Update:

We've decided to add a forum and, taking a suggestion from brother
Spider_007 will also include:
one idea;
starting with these

which I think is a great idea :up:

Any suggestion or comment is greatly appreciated my brothers.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
The double edged sword is sharp brothers.

Thought you all would find this interesting:

December 22, 2006
EFF Backs DontDateHimGirl.com in Defamation Case
Controversial Website Shielded by Federal Law Protecting Internet Free Speech

Pittsburgh - The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) urged a Pennsylvania court today to dismiss defamation claims against the controversial website DontDateHimGirl.com, arguing that federal law shields the website from liability to protect the free flow of information online.

DontDateHimGirl.com was created by Tasha Joseph as a forum for women to share information about men. One of the men discussed on the site, Todd J. Hollis, claims that some participants posted defamatory statements about him on the website. In its amicus brief filed today, EFF argues that DontDateHimGirl.com's owner cannot be held liable for comments written by others under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act. Section 230 specifically protects hosts of interactive computer services from liability to encourage free discourse and robust debate.

"The Internet allows people all over the world to share information and diverse opinions. Without Section 230, no one would risk creating a website where others express ideas," said EFF Staff Attorney Marcia Hofmann. "This doesn't mean that people like Hollis can't pursue defamation cases. They can. But they should sue the person who made the statement in the first place, not the person who created the forum where it was made."

Nearly every court that has considered Section 230 has recognized the intent of the law and shielded website operators from liability. EFF has provided amicus support in a number of lawsuits, including one that recently held that Craigslist was not responsible for the content of posts made by the public.

"Section 230 is key to fostering vital debate and discussion across the Internet. Craigslist and other online communities are thriving because of its protection," said EFF Staff Attorney Kurt Opsahl.

The amicus brief was also signed by the Center for Democracy and Technology and the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of Pennsylvania.
My web guy has some interesting ideas in the works for HerREAL411.com. More to come brothers.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Karma,

Here's some things I think you should consider in your "WAR TO RECLAIM OUR GOOD NAME CAMPAIGN":

1.IF you can't use a woman's last name, try to come up with some OTHER kind of search criteria that guys could use to check up on a girl he's about to date. I would THINK that first and last names would be USUABLE since SOME of this info is readlily leagally available off the internet. Maybe you could post their home city, email addresses, and some of the places these chicks like to frequent.

2. You could do short weekly podcasts with a telephone or video roundtable of your favorite likeminded cohorts. You could pick an issue for the day/week and give different viewpoints on it. But OF COURSE, all from the MAN'S perspective---but NOT bashing to women.

3. You could market it by llnking it to the top male sites on the internet, not so much the OTHER seduction sites because they'll be JEALOUS and try to compete with you. I'm talking places like sports websites, and SOME male internet magazine websites. You KNOW the drill, soldier...

4. In order to NOT make it a woman-bashing site, you could consider CONFINING the man's rants about females to a specific format. Treat it like a REVERSE beauty contest. The guys could RANK the woman on a 5-Star point system. The categories could be Age, Weight, Physical Attractiveness, Attitude, Compatability, and HER HIDDEN AGENDA.

I'm thinking THIS type of SPECIFIED info would be VERY helpful to guys. Especially to guys who do A LOT of Internet Dating. Because there are SO many ways for women to hide things and lie about themselves online.

5. Heck, you could even offer the women themselves a chance to send in a rebuttal email, then the guy and the girl could have an E-debate, and YOU could be the moderator. Then after it's over, you could point out the mistakes the guys made and the "womaneeese" that the women were using---it could all be a TEACHING tool.

6. You could post a herreal411.com success story of guys who have BENEFITED by using the website. They could send in emails about how they dodge a bullet by avoiding a certain chick.

7. Uhhhh....I'm out of ideas. If I can get some more ammo and reload, I might be back. lol

March on.

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what I do is I get on your site and write terrible things about women who trusted me at one time? I betray their trust in such a public fashion that anyone who chooses to can read what I have to say about her character?

I don't see anything good or empowering coming from this. Just a lot of upset people. Its wrong for that woman to have her ddhg website, but making one for men won't "even the playing field," it'll just make things worse.

Word of mouth from friend to friend is enough to take care of serious character problems with women. There's no REAL need to put it up on the web so everyone who wants to read it can.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is a great idea and countermeasure.

We all know girls ain't angels...and we can help alert our fellow brothers to some of these walking landmines - that they otherwise would have no idea about going in blind.

Does she have an STD?
Infectious disease?
Is she a liar?
A cheater?
Slut?
Drug addict?
Overspender?
Hugely in debt?
Golddigger?
Attention wh0re?
Kawktease?
Etc.

And for all you naysayers...this is EXACTLY what girls are doing to US on DontDateHimGirl.com! So, get off your high horses - what's good for the gander is good for the goose!

Now, I don't agree with petty badmouthing (or even using their real IDs - just screennames, perhaps)...but if it's something critical that she deceptively hides...essentially to CON guys in at their unknowing risk...then I think they oughta know. Wouldn't YOU wanna know?

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But how can this be used as an effective tool if you don't use their real, full names? The point of the website is for guys to be able to go on and look up the girl he's dating. If they don't use her full name, the site is ineffective.

I don't agree with the idea behind the site, I think its petty. But still, if you're going to do it, you have to do it right so it is effective.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, well I thought dontdatehimgirl.com didn't use real names...but I guess they do.

I think it should all be taken with a grain of salt as anyone can make up shyt about anyone...which is why it could potentially be unfair if you post their real names...which could also potentially lead to stalking. However, if you read something about someone you're interested in and take it as a POSSIBLE truth (rumor), not THE guaranteed truth...it could be helpful - giving you something to look for.

Anyways, I don't know why all the controversy when this is already done by women on us. So, if you just do the same thing they are, what's the problem?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
The Forms said:
So what I do is I get on your site and write terrible things about women who trusted me at one time? I betray their trust in such a public fashion that anyone who chooses to can read what I have to say about her character?
No, no and no. It seems to me that oldtime pacivity has clouded your mind. We are not espousing woman hating whatsoever. We are promoting accountability. Betray her trust? My friend, if you've ever been one of us brothers who have been in true relationships which have (ultimately most will) soured,you would know that every relationship that ends, ends badly or it doesn't end.

I don't see anything good or empowering coming from this. Just a lot of upset people. Its wrong for that woman to have her ddhg website, but making one for men won't "even the playing field," it'll just make things worse.
I truly understand your mentality. I'm sure we all do because we've been there. Before we became men and understood life is not a pocket full of posies. HerReal411.com will be a place for men to come together and share ideas and experiences, as well as, post his experience and knowledge on women who have done them wrong. It will not be a replacement for sosuave by any means. I have learned and will keep learning new ideas and points of view from the brothers here.

Word of mouth from friend to friend is enough to take care of serious character problems with women. There's no REAL need to put it up on the web so everyone who wants to read it can.
Is it? If she moves from town to town spreading disease or gold digging on new brothers in different towns are you going to call every brother and inform him of how ulterior her motives? That is my goal with the website. Relay of information.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Yo Karma,

Here's some things I think you should consider in your "WAR TO RECLAIM OUR GOOD NAME CAMPAIGN":

1.IF you can't use a woman's last name, try to come up with some OTHER kind of search criteria that guys could use to check up on a girl he's about to date. I would THINK that first and last names would be USUABLE since SOME of this info is readlily leagally available off the internet. Maybe you could post their home city, email addresses, and some of the places these chicks like to frequent.

2. You could do short weekly podcasts with a telephone or video roundtable of your favorite likeminded cohorts. You could pick an issue for the day/week and give different viewpoints on it. But OF COURSE, all from the MAN'S perspective---but NOT bashing to women.

3. You could market it by llnking it to the top male sites on the internet, not so much the OTHER seduction sites because they'll be JEALOUS and try to compete with you. I'm talking places like sports websites, and SOME male internet magazine websites. You KNOW the drill, soldier...

4. In order to NOT make it a woman-bashing site, you could consider CONFINING the man's rants about females to a specific format. Treat it like a REVERSE beauty contest. The guys could RANK the woman on a 5-Star point system. The categories could be Age, Weight, Physical Attractiveness, Attitude, Compatability, and HER HIDDEN AGENDA.

I'm thinking THIS type of SPECIFIED info would be VERY helpful to guys. Especially to guys who do A LOT of Internet Dating. Because there are SO many ways for women to hide things and lie about themselves online.

5. Heck, you could even offer the women themselves a chance to send in a rebuttal email, then the guy and the girl could have an E-debate, and YOU could be the moderator. Then after it's over, you could point out the mistakes the guys made and the "womaneeese" that the women were using---it could all be a TEACHING tool.

6. You could post a herreal411.com success story of guys who have BENEFITED by using the website. They could send in emails about how they dodge a bullet by avoiding a certain chick.

7. Uhhhh....I'm out of ideas. If I can get some more ammo and reload, I might be back. lol

March on.
This is precisely the feedback we need. General V.U., I commend you and hereby slap a gold star on your chest :rockon: (your cigar is in the mail!).

The only point I would change is this:
your "WAR TO RECLAIM OUR GOOD NAME CAMPAIGN"
to this:
OUR "WAR TO RECLAIM OUR GOOD NAME CAMPAIGN"
Anthony, my web guy, has been earnestly working to implement all of the ideas and information we've been gathering from the great minds here.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
wayword said:
Oh, well I thought dontdatehimgirl.com didn't use real names...but I guess they do.

I think it should all be taken with a grain of salt as anyone can make up shyt about anyone...which is why it could potentially be unfair if you post their real names...which could also potentially lead to stalking. However, if you read something about someone you're interested in and take it as a POSSIBLE truth (rumor), not THE guaranteed truth...it could be helpful - giving you something to look for.

Anyways, I don't know why all the controversy when this is already done by women on us. So, if you just do the same thing they are, what's the problem?
Oh these women salivate and foam at the mouth when they type their BS. I like the grain of salt analogy because that is the mental standpoint to view this upchuck. We should take it as heresay, at best, not Gospel. Very good point brother Wayword. Relationship truth is completely subjective.