The DontDateHimGirl.com remedy:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Ok gentlemen, This is my contribution to even out the battlefield:

http://HerREAL411.com

I have a very close friend who is one of these web gurus who is the brawn behind the site. We plan on going live in 14 days.

The impetus behind my decision to give us men an arm to punch back is this:

http://drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3390/?id=3390&null=null

This poor schmoe had his name and reputation sullied by a skank with a grudge who found out he was seeing more than one woman. Wrinkle is HE NEVER ONCE DENIED THIS NOR LED HER ON TO BELIEVE THEY HAD A CHANCE " 'TIL DEATH DO US PART!"

Well boys, This is my vision of what the site will do for men. Remember back to that "married" waitress or barista who gave you head in the bathroom stall? Or that cute thing you met at the club who knocked back a few too many and then slipped and fell on your c0ck? Here is your chance to give other guys in your area HerREAL411.

What I need are ideas and feedback. Again this is going live in approximately 14 days. We have our layout and management scheme planned but I want you guys to give me some outside/in ideas and suggestions. What would you like to see or not see?

Lastly, I know there will be some flamers but please keep it grown up. Remember, my fight is OUR fight brothers.

Thank you in advance.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This will be interesting. :)
I can only think of 2 girls I'd want to add. ha

Diesel_Power

Don Juan
Reaction score
This site seems soo stupid. I bet theres alot of guys up there just because they decided to break up with their g/f.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
What I need are ideas and observations. What would make this site the best it can be?

I'm implementing a standard of no last names. First names only. I still have to see an attorney regarding the legalities and liabilities of this thing of ours.

What would be beneficial and helpful to avoid trolls from using the site as a springboard of anti-feminine bullsh!t?

driveon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you guys are already invested in this so there's no convincing you guys out of it.

That said....

the site for women is bad for humanity... most guys and even some girls can realize that....

by setting up basically the same site for men, you're just perpetuating hate and making people (especially women) more guarded and defensive than they already are.

If a guy flips out about a girl doing something sexual with another man regardless of how dirty it is, he is the equivelant of a clingy, angry girl who freaks out when she realizes the guy shes dating is seeing other chicks.

Maybe one day we can all just sit at home in front of our computers all day and write about how we don't trust the mailman.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
driveon said:
Sounds like you guys are already invested in this so there's no convincing you guys out of it.

That said....

the site for women is bad for humanity... most guys and even some girls can realize that....

by setting up basically the same site for men, you're just perpetuating hate and making people (especially women) more guarded and defensive than they already are.

If a guy flips out about a girl doing something sexual with another man regardless of how dirty it is, he is the equivelant of a clingy, angry girl who freaks out when she realizes the guy shes dating is seeing other chicks.

Maybe one day we can all just sit at home in front of our computers all day and write about how we don't trust the mailman.
I appreciate your comment but I believe you're a tad misguided in our intent on the site. I want a level playing field. While women can go to DDHG and post comments and bile on men, mostly for spiteful or revengeful reasons, there is nowhere for men (until now :D ) to be able to go and take back our names and reputations. Another goal is to inform men of the sexual contrivances these women are really up to. Although she may tell Mr. Knight-in shining armour that she is chaste and saved herself for him and him alone, it may behoove him to check the site out see if it was she in the backseat of Mr. Badboy's love van with her toes pointed at Jesus last week before she went to the convent and served soup to the homeless.

Last edited:

Amnesia

Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Remember, my fight is OUR fight brothers.
Very true. It is time men started to have the courage to stand up for themselves and fight back against these man-haters. In an ideal world we would not have to set up a site like this, but as plenty of women seem to think it is acceptable to malign and humilate men on sites like DDHG it is time that men started to fight back. KarmaSutra, I commend you for going out and actively doing something to even things up and I hope your project goes to plan.

driveon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amnesia said:
Very true. It is time men started to have the courage to stand up for themselves and fight back against these man-haters. In an ideal world we would not have to set up a site like this, but as plenty of women seem to think it is acceptable to malign and humilate men on sites like DDHG it is time that men started to fight back. KarmaSutra, I commend you for going out and actively doing something to even things up and I hope your project goes to plan.
I don't like having my dreams and goals knocked out and I don't like doing it to other people but I feel compelled to say this.

The only way to stand up to man-haters is through love and understanding. You can't fight hate with hate... Every country in the history of the world who used this technique met their violent end. The only institution that has survived is the church and that's only because it takes advantage of a concept that does work and that's love and understanding.

The women on those sites are only there because they felt love and attraction towards men and then for whatever reason those men took that away from them and they want it back.

Their strategy for getting it back (being angry and using guilt techniques) doesn't work and they're going to be miserable until they figure it out (if they do).

Having a site where men point out all the stuff girls have done is only going to spread hate. What does it solve? Certainly not the fact that women can sleep around... Is it going to aid the anger men feel? No, it might vent it but it won't do anything for the unresolved insecurities and fears those men have that triggered the anger to begin with.

But that's just me, do what you want.

Amnesia

Reaction score
driveon said:
I certainly understand your point and I think your morals are in the right place. Like you I don't think that these sites achieve anything positive, but I don't think that is the issue. For me the underlying issue is how do men combat the imbalance that seems to be developing and growing in the West? Namely a reverse sexism where it seems perfectly acceptable for women to insult, malign and humiliate men, but at the same time men nowadays can't open their mouths without fears of being labeled a sexist or woman-hater. Unfortunately in my opinion, sites like 'DDHG' are just a small part of the overall problem, but they are a symptom of a growing trend where men sit back and allow themselves to be belittled by women.

The key issue is how do we stop this trend? Do we fight back or do we preach 'love and understanding' as you suggest? It is here where you come across as incredibly naive, but unfortunately typical of a lot of men, in the sense that you have your morals in the right place. The fact is that nobody ever won anything with 'love and understanding', including the church. In fact ever since the Christianity abandoned its original principles, became all things to all people and ceased its violence it went into massive decline. Did you know that the most growing religion in the world is Islam. Why? Because it sticks to its original principles and is willing to be aggressive in defending what it believes in. I'm afraid the only way that men are going to achieve some sort of parity in what is fast becoming a whitewash is by fighting back. If men sat back and tried to preach a message of understanding all that will happen is that they will taken advantage of, just like AFCs in many relationships. Therefore, it is vital that men take action and like I said before I wish KarmaSutra every success with his project.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
driveon said:
The only way to stand up to man-haters is through love and understanding. You can't fight hate with hate... Every country in the history of the world who used this technique met their violent end. The only institution that has survived is the church and that's only because it takes advantage of a concept that does work and that's love and understanding.
This mindset may work in Disney films but unfortunately does nothing in the real world. The Church are the motivators behind some of the worlds worst slaughters? Know your history friend. This is not a religious war though.

The women on those sites are only there because they felt love and attraction towards men and then for whatever reason those men took that away from them and they want it back.
So it's a good excuse for them to tear a mans reputation to shreds and leave him with nothing? Because they "loved" him? Whoa boy.

Their strategy for getting it back (being angry and using guilt techniques) doesn't work and they're going to be miserable until they figure it out (if they do).
No sir, they're miserable because they have no control over these men and it kills them. So they attack without prejudice and care for whom they hurt. This is acceptable to you? I want to ,at the very least, give these women pause before they randomly post rubbish about a guy because they feel ashamed or pressured because they feel like a slvt for fvcking a guy.

Having a site where men point out all the stuff girls have done is only going to spread hate. What does it solve? Certainly not the fact that women can sleep around... Is it going to aid the anger men feel? No, it might vent it but it won't do anything for the unresolved insecurities and fears those men have that triggered the anger to begin with.
Please see above.

I, nor any of the other brothers who are interested, are looking for benediction from you or your feminine wiles. This you must understand:

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR A$$ IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE WE'RE IN A BATTLE FOR OUR SELF RESPECT FROM THESE FEMI-TERRORISTS.

I extend my hand to you if you're unfortunate enough to be the victim of one of these FEMI-Nazis.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KARMA, this is genuis. Let me know when it goes live.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
may behoove him to check the site out see if it was she in the backseat of Mr. Badboy's love van with her toes pointed at Jesus last week before she went to the convent and served soup to the homeless.

LOLOL!

Yep, get yourself some exposure on Dr. Phil or The View and you're going to be some wealthy mofos. Make sure you have bandwidth ready if that happens... You don't want to end up with $4300 bandwidth bill from overages like I did the first month I started my site. :cheer:

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd love to find myself on DontDateHimGirl. I think it'd be awesome.

Its just low self confidence women who can't accept that they are not worthy of such men. Sigh.

Amnesia

Reaction score
Half the battle that enlightened men face is convincing the ass-licking, pussified men who seem to enjoy being belittled by women that there is a real problem developing in the West with regards to rights. It is the whole 'kissing women's butt' culture which breeds the seemingly omnipresent feminine AFCs. Actions like setting up this site have to be taken by the real men who recognise there is a problem.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Amnesia said:
Half the battle that enlightened men face is convincing the ass-licking, pussified men who seem to enjoy being belittled by women that there is a real problem developing in the West with regards to rights. It is the whole 'kissing women's butt' culture which breeds the seemingly omnipresent feminine AFCs. Actions like setting up this site have to be taken by the real men who recognise there is a problem.

This is the primary focus and intent we are shooting for. What we truly need are some ideas and suggestions though.

What would help make the site non-combative but at the same time give these women pause before they upchuck bile? I do not want the site to be used as a springboard for hate. This is meant to serve as awareness for gratuity and carelessness.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Ashley Chuckles said:
Would guys actually do this?

I mean, seriously...
I pray in my heart of hearts that men would take back our solidarity and reclaim our dignity in the face of these bitter hags.

Imagine everything you own and have worked hard for. It's nice, you're proud of the things you've accomplished. Then you meet Ms. Agenda who starts off sweet as pun'kin pie but when you dump her turns into Ms. Vengeance. Your picture and blasphemous (and probably bullsh!t ) profile are out for everyone, including your friends and family, to read and pass judgement on.

Seriously . . .

art of

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't get how this site could possibly help out guys. The one mentioned on the Dr. Phil show was a horrible money making scheme that promotes slandering former lovers out of revenge, but what the owner of the site fails to realize is that people say a lot of stupid crap when there upset. Imortalizing it on a site is the worst thing you can do.

That being said, doing the same thing to women is just as wrong. I can see a lot of losers who got dumped for another guy going on a site like this and dragging a girls name through the mud. The real kicker is no guy is gona check this site to see if his girl is on it. My guess is the only people who would go to it would be pissed off guys and girls who would see negative comments about themselves and take it much harder than a guy would.

Just doesn't seem like you can fight fire with fire in this situation.