The dont do this list, corrections? Comments? Additions?

JohnnyStrabler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:
The don't open doors or pull chairs should be removed. These actions can be quite gentlemanly and very effective if you maintain the right frame.
I know a lot of gentlemen who are lonely, but hey! If you can pull it off, good for you.

Funny thing though is, they probably wouldnt even notice that you did/did not pull out their chair or open their door. Times are a changing.

also

42. Call a woman out on her BS/lie. It shall achieve nothing and will be a complete waste of your time and energy that could be invested in you getting laid faster/efficiently, however know who you are dealing with.

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
37 made me lol yeah definitely dont do that! I am saving this for future reference

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While I am aware one should not be some soppy, pushover nice guy; I don't think there is anything wrong with opening the door for her (do agree pulling the chair is a bit much though lol) and picking up the tab on the first date if it went well and was worth your time. You don't want to be a "nice guy" nor do you wan to be an *******, finding that balance of being the alpha is where it is at.

JohnnyStrabler

Don Juan
Reaction score
shizz702 said:
While I am aware one should not be some soppy, pushover nice guy; I don't think there is anything wrong with opening the door for her (do agree pulling the chair is a bit much though lol) and picking up the tab on the first date if it went well and was worth your time. You don't want to be a "nice guy" nor do you wan to be an *******, finding that balance of being the alpha is where it is at.
If you can, that is.

Most women nowadays dont even notice/appreciate you doing that anyway. I saw a professor of mine (fairly young, around 26-27) and she was walking out the door with another dude in front of her. He then (being raised that way) opened the door for her and she refused to do so insisting he goes first. But then she is a ball-busting lawyer, and most likely a feminist so yeah....

To me, being an @sshole is like catnip to women. But I am sure a lot of you are not @ssholes and would not do something out of your nature just so you can bang a 10. But hey, everyone has preferences.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I dated a girl who actually yelled at me for getting the car door for her! I always get the car door for ladies. If they don't like it, they not a lady but some type of evil creature.

JohnnyStrabler

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Johnny I dated a girl who actually yelled at me for getting the car door for her! I always get the car door for ladies. If they don't like it, they are the wrong woman (and not a lady but some type of evil creature).

See? Bigneil here dont like those types.

Hell, I'd still hit it.

But yeah dude...I would have just said "hey, if you dont like what I do, you are free to leave" Or at least slammed the car door to her face while she is yelling (if she is still inside) while yelling "ok then" back, with a ****y smirk on my face

Which reminds me

43. Be afraid to walk away OR suggest that she leaves
44. Be jealous

You see, women are only helpless when we are in court asking who should have child custody. Suddenly, they need money and their kids.