The Don Juan Bible...

The_Guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has everyone here actually read all of it? Including the books and all the steps? If not, what have you guys read?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why don't you just ask that question in the other thread you made about the DJB?

I can tell you that not 100% of people here have read it. But everyone should read it. Unless you have no problems, which means you shouldn't even be on this site.

Mr. Suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never read it, it's not very good, except Senor Fingzz stuff was okay sometimes. Mostly motivational stuff, personally that kind of thing never benefitted me, perhaps for others it will.

Yuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Suave has the right idea.

It IS a lot of motivational stuff, but it IS necessary. A lot of people who need to read the DJ Bible are AFC's or people fresh out of bad break-ups. Or just regular new members. So, the things that are in there are needed, I think.

People who have been here for years or already have solid game don't really need to read the Fifteen Steps, nor do they need to read most of the beginners material. But there's a lot of good information in there beside the motivational sections.

I've read probably 70-80% of it. It's quality stuff. Most of it isn't my type of game, per say, but it's all useful, depending on the situation.

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read it and honestly it does need to be updated. Its nice and all for beginners but its geared to a broad spectrum of people rather than focusing on a certain area; the basics.
We need to have a basics, high school, college, 'real world' and the mature man type Bibles. Each section I mentioned is too different to be lumped together as one since each section works drasticly different in how women work at said time periods. At the moment its too spread out only giving a tiny fraction of the advice it could to those demographs I listed.

Why do you think we get so many people asking basic questions on here? The Bible needs an overhaul at the minimum or it should be scraped and remade.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of random articles floating around the DJB. I highly recommend the Book of Pook if you can grab a PDF of it. Some of the must read's are pretty good too.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The book of Shuma Gora is better imho.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never read it. Mostly use personal experience. Almost everything I've learned over the years goes in line with what a lot of other people say - in articles, discussions, etc. It's kind of frightening how similar their stories are to mine.

I disagree that you shouldn't be on this site if you have no problems. It's a good thing to help other people, so they dont have to go through the same things you did - without any guidance or advice.
PHP: