The Dj Films You Must Watch

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellow DJs, i just feel like that we should tell everybody the films which must be watched by a DJ and films which are good to watch with a HB. Post your inspirational films!!
ok ok guys, here are the films that gave me the most inspiration.
Hitch
Alfie
How to lose a guy in 10 days(chic flick)
Good films to watch with girls
Bruce Almighty

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kingdom of Heaven.

Plenty of action for a guy to enjoy and Orlando Bloom for your girl to drool over.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though its a chick flick.....The Wedding Date. Dermot Mulroney is a great example of how to be a DJ in this one.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke!! said:
Scent Of A Woman... Especially The Dance Scene

Second that. Great movie in any respect.

42-Colrath

Don Juan
Reaction score
Titanic...Watch how Leonardo Dicaprio pulls in Kate Winslet in in this movie. I was astounded when I caught it on HBO the other night

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of DiCaprio...

Saw the quick bit of Aviator the otherday, where he seduces that Cigarette waitress. It was pretty pimp sh!t.

Also... theres a few good moments in Catch me if you can.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TROY. Girls love it and you should too even if Orlando is acting like ten year old and the scene with found wooden horse is just fvcked up.

Achilles "seducing" Brisea(she is HB6 because of the UG audience or what) very good. Paris is major pvssy. The movie is about different types of alpha men.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Microphone Fiend said:
u spelled manipulated wrong in the signature..

And this isnt a tip, more of a thread that could be in anything else.
I was waiting to see how long it would be before he caught it . . .

42-Colrath

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and another one is Fight Club b/c it shows how tough a real man should be and it shows how we should all be on bradd pitt's workout routine

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fight Club, for sure. Definate DJ flick.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
milrenkb said:
Even though its a chick flick.....The Wedding Date. Dermot Mulroney is a great example of how to be a DJ in this one.
Funny you mention that movie. One time I watched it with my mom, aunt, grandma, and female cousin. It was pretty interesting to see how they reacted to it. I guess he's a good looking guy, but they were REALLY into it because he's a true DJ. They couldn't stop saying how sexy he was and how they wish they could be in the girl's shoes. My mom still watches that movie all the time...

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget the classic.

"Casablanca"

True DJ's are timeless. Humphrey Bogart. Not a "classic" modern-day pretty boy. Those of you hung up on looks and finding yourself comparing your face to Leonardo DiCrappy O, Bogie was a Man.

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably the most unlikely but easily one of the most motivating and best DJ films I have ever seen is Rocky V.

I've seen all the Rocky films, but the fifth one is just awesome.

It's where Rocky Balboa retires and he trains a young thug off the street. The young thug starts winning and getting power, and he later turns against his mentor.

It's a great film and the themes in the film are priceless.

It speaks of fear and conquering fear.

It speaks of persistence, dominance, and perseverance.

Its speaks of the difference between arrogance and confidence, and how arrogance can lead to the fall of man.

It speaks of the difference between the old lion with experience and the young lion with vigor.

It teaches you how to stand up for yourself when others push you around.

It also teaches some themes on how to be a good father, and what makes a bad father.

It also talks about how money can corrupt those with greed and with lack of self control.

Great film.
Very inspiring albeit a bit simple.