The CURSE OF THE ASIAN AMERCIAN MALE - Im A VIRGIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a look at the white guys Asian chicks are with, they are usually dorky and goofy. I don't know why, but it's something I've noticed for years.

EuropePUA

Banned
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Take a look at the white guys Asian chicks are with, they are usually dorky and goofy. I don't know why, but it's something I've noticed for years.

Asian chicks idolize white guys so much they don't care if they have game, or are dorky/goofy good looking or whatver, as long as they are white.

You sir have proven my point!

Asian Americans please speak up!

B

BeDJ

I'm asian and hope to inspire insecure males within my community.

B

BeDJ

InspirAsian #1

Your mindset - Being Asian, we are physically at a disadvantage. Use that to your advantage! Approach women that are fatter and uglier than you. These are the type that white men do not approach because their pride gets in the way. Our oriental culture has no pride. These fat and ugly women are the ones we want. Change your mindset!

As you think, you shall become

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
I used to think you were actually a serious poster. Have you ever made a single fwcking post that didn't involve talking about race?

I'm asian, and few things p!ss me off more than asians who don't do anything but talk about [the disadvantages of] being asian. This board and many PUA communities are fwcking swimming with asians. It's in our demographic to be unsuccessful with women and to want to improve. Now I know you're ranting and releasing, but if you don't have the latter characteristic, please get the fwck out of here.

EuropePUA

Banned
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
I used to think you were actually a serious poster. Have you ever made a single fwcking post that didn't involve talking about race?

I'm asian, and few things p!ss me off more than asians who don't do anything but talk about [the disadvantages of] being asian. This board and many PUA communities are fwcking swimming with asians. It's in our demographic to be unsuccessful with women and to want to improve. Now I know you're ranting and releasing, but if you don't have the latter characteristic, please get the fwck out of here.

Your fvcking 20, you don't know sh1t about the world.

You think everything is equal and that white women will give you the time of day.

I use to think that when I was 20, but now im 27 and i see the truth.

How many white b1tches have you fvcked? probably zero, not one to give advice.

Prove me wrong and show me some pictures of you with white b1tches.

You have none.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
EuropePUA said:
Your fvcking 20, you don't know sh1t about the world.

You think everything is equal and that white women will give you the time of day.

I use to think that when I was 20, but now im 27 and i see the truth.

How many white b1tches have you fvcked? probably zero, not one to give advice.

Prove me wrong and show me some pictures of you with white b1tches.

You have none.
And you having 7 more years of life on me doesn't mean anything if you spent those years with your head up your @$$ whining about your disadvantages all the time. YEAH WE ARE DISADVANTAGED AS ASIAN AMERICAN MALES. VERY disadvantaged sometimes, YES. What can we do about it? NOTHING. So NO, I am not going to b!tch about it all day. Get over it. I've accepted the disadvantage, and I've accepted the challenge, so go ahead and cry at home about how unfair it is and how easy it is for everyone else. Because SOME of us are going to climb uphill and succeed in spite of the obstacles.

EuropePUA

Banned
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
And you having 7 more years of life on me doesn't mean anything if you spent those years with your head up your @$$ whining about your disadvantages all the time. YEAH WE ARE DISADVANTAGED AS ASIAN AMERICAN MALES. VERY disadvantaged sometimes, YES. What can we do about it? NOTHING. So NO, I am not going to b!tch about it all day. Get over it. I've accepted the disadvantage, and I've accepted the challenge, so go ahead and cry at home about how unfair it is and how easy it is for everyone else. Because SOME of us are going to climb uphill and succeed in spite of the obstacles.

Answer my fvcking question.

How many white b1tches have you fvcked?

Do you have any pictures of you with white b1tches?

Silient nerdy Asian guys like you are the reason why white people walk all over us.

You get taken advantage of, pushed around, and instead of standing up for yourself
you just take it.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
EuropePUA said:
How many white b1tches have you fvcked?
Zero. I've fwcked zero b!tches total. Guess what, I'm not ashamed of this in the least bit, because I've come from a hard place and have made a commitment to change this part of my life.

Do you have any pictures of you with white b1tches?
...Yes. Many, actually. Except I don't call them "b1tches", I call them my friends.

Silient nerdy Asian guys like you are the reason why white people walk all over us.

You get taken advantage of, pushed around, and instead of standing up for yourself
you just take it.
Um...no.

Either you don't understand my point, or you just feel like flaming me. I think my point was pretty clear, so I'm not going to reiterate it.

Let me know when your Asian Power social revolution becomes successful via trollworthy sosuave posts. Good day to you sir, no more of my time will be wasted in this.

EDIT: Apparently I wasted my 10th post of the day on this bullsh!t. The post below me makes it clear that someone here either needs some drugs, or has just trolled me and everyone really well. My efforts? Yeah I've put in efforts for about 8 months. And guess what? I'm seeing results. IMPROVEMENT, compared to where I was before. Phone numbers, dates, makeouts, even FRIENDS, these are all things I was not getting before. Kong from SimplePickup has been practicing pickup for 6 YEARS. I'm fwcking glad to have the opportunity to work for this, because guess what, I'm lucky enough to have been born in a healthy body with no disabilities. You know what's more unfair than being born asian? Being born an ugly girl! They have hardly ANY way of improving themselves. You used to think like me? No, my 27 year old friend, I used to think like you, believing that "society has fwcked me over because it's not allowing girls to have sex with me". Just listen to what you're saying dude.

EuropePUA

Banned
Reaction score
"Zero. I've fwcked zero b!tches total. Guess what, I'm not ashamed of this in the least bit, because I've made a commitment to change this part of my life."

You hear that sosuave, another fellow Asian male fails to get laid.

The curse of the Asian-Amerian male is true,

It is not just me that this is happening too, despite the efforts of this man, he is a virgin as well.

I am gurantee you, in seven years, this man will still be like this, STILL A VIRGIN, however he will be
lonely, bitter, twisted, and angry by that time.

Its society that has fvcked us over, Asian-Americans males won't be able to get laid, but white guys will be fvcking all the Asian girls they want.

Is this justice?

I am fvcking angry!!

DON'T YOU FVCKING SEE, your commitment doesn't matter.

Open your eyes, im committed as fvck yet im still a virgin.

over 54% of Asian-American females choose to marry white men.

This means the MAJORITY YES THE FVCKING MAJORITY of your own race of women don't want you.

White women don't want you.

IF you leave the country and goto Europe, women here dont like you.

Its the same thing in Europe,

THere are only White Guy/Asian girls couple, I have not seen

I REPEAT

I REPEAT I HAVE NOT SEEN 1 ASIAN GUY/WHITE GIRL COUPLE
SINCE IVE BEEN HERE.

WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO IS IMPOSSIBLE.

54% a MAJORITY OF ASIAN AMERICAN FEMALES MARRY WHITE MEN,

BUT WHITE MEN DENY THAT THERE IS A ANY PROBLEMS FOR ASIAN AMERICAN MALES

TO GET GIRLS AND ITS JUST BECAUSE OF THE PERSON. YEAH RIGHT, HOW THE FVCK

DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS 54% FIGURE?? LETS HEAR IT WHITE MEN.

I WILL FVCKING SPREAD THE TRUTH NO MATTER WHAT, UNLESS I GET KILLED.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EuropePUA said:
"Zero. I've fwcked zero b!tches total. Guess what, I'm not ashamed of this in the least bit, because I've made a commitment to change this part of my life."

You hear that sosuave, another fellow Asian male fails to get laid.

The curse of the Asian-Amerian male is true,

It is not just me that this is happening too, despite the efforts of this man, he is a virgin as well.

I am gurantee you, in seven years, this man will still be like this, STILL A VIRGIN, however he will be
lonely, bitter, twisted, and angry by that time.

Its society that has fvcked us over, Asian-Americans males won't be able to get laid, but white guys will be fvcking all the Asian girls they want.

Is this justice?

I am fvcking angry!!

DON'T YOU FVCKING SEE, your commitment doesn't matter.

Open your eyes, im committed as fvck yet im still a virgin.

over 54% of Asian-American females choose to marry white men.

This means the MAJORITY YES THE FVCKING MAJORITY of your own race of women don't want you.

White women don't want you.

IF you leave the country and goto Europe, women here dont like you.

Its the same thing in Europe,

THere are only White Guy/Asian girls couple, I have not seen

I REPEAT

I REPEAT I HAVE NOT SEEN 1 ASIAN GUY/WHITE GIRL COUPLE
SINCE IVE BEEN HERE.

WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO IS IMPOSSIBLE.

BUT WHITE MEN DENY THAT THERE IS A ANY PROBLEMS FOR ASIAN AMERICAN MALES

TO GET GIRLS AND ITS JUST BECAUSE OF THE PERSON. YEAH RIGHT, HOW THE FVCK

DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS 54% FIGURE?? LETS HEAR IT WHITE MEN.

I WILL FVCKING SPREAD THE TRUTH NO MATTER WHAT, UNLESS I GET KILLED.
There is a saying that my friend lives by.
First you get the money.
Then you get the power.
After that you get the women.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's the cry baby asian's that don't stand up for themselves that don't get any girls. Go to the ghetto and i bet u, you'll see Asian people over there fvcking girls and having kids. My friends cousin has a kid with a white girl and he's only 19. The kid is 2 years old.

I'm asian and i'm not a virgin. I've dated women of every skin color.

How is a girl supposed to like you and you don't even like yourself. You need to work on yourself and until your content with that, stay in your damn h8ter box.

EuropePUA

Banned
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
I think it's the cry baby asian's that don't stand up for themselves that don't get any girls. Go to the ghetto and i bet u, you'll see Asian people over there fvcking girls and having kids. My friends cousin has a kid with a white girl and he's only 19. The kid is 2 years old.

I'm asian and i'm not a virgin. I've dated women of every skin color.

How is a girl supposed to like you and you don't even like yourself. You need to work on yourself and until your content with that, stay in your damn h8ter box.

Explain why?

I Guess the AFs are going for WMs because those AMs are all haters too right?

Nycnyc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where the f do you live? Move to new York, la, sf, dc- you'll see plenty of Asian guys with white girls.

Is it common? No, its not, I agree with you there. but my experience has been that its mostly because Asian guys don't try, or they adopt your "it's impossible" attitude. Trust me, I used to think the exact same way. In fact, most of my buddies feel the same way now.

I'm 37 yrs old, 100% Asian, 5'8". Admittedly I've been told Im good looking, and I do work out, so am in the better shape than most guys of any age. I dress well and have worldly experiences.

believe me when I tell you that game overcomes being Asian. And by game, I mean the whole deal - body language, confidence, attitude, style, understanding relationship dynamics.

Last 4 girls I dated: 27 yr old blonde, 33 year old Latina, 25 yr old Filipino, 22 year old Latina. Ive picked up black chicks, white girls, foreign girls. I know my limits, I don't go after girls that give off that white, superficial girl vibe that I know won't be interested in me. But my hit rate When i identify a target, talking to her, getting a number and getting a girl out is well over 50% if I'm at a bar.

Maybe you'll be a late bloomer like me - after being married for 10 years, I just started gaming 5 years ago with a newfound view about women.

without having met you, I'm guessing you have tons of flaws and you're just lazily blaming your lack of success on you being Asian. Ugly, lame, boring, cheesy, negative dudes don't pick up chicks no matter what race they are.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IS this thread still ON?

Stop trolling boys, or get real.

whoadot

Reaction score
Lol wow dude. I just found this site and saw this had to make an account. Quit feeling sorry for yourself and get out of the mindset. I'm asian and Im from the U.S living in Los Angeles, CA. I dont know where you are from but it is pretty mixed here with a bunch of asian communities. If you dont like your current situation change it. How the **** are you gonna get someone to like you when you dont even like yourself?

Ringleader41

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Newsflash, every minority not just asians have trouble in the dating game. I just gave up on women cause i cant get any and its just a waste of time and effort.

EuropePUA

Banned
Reaction score
54% percent of Asian-American females marry White guys,

no one has yet answered my question.

stop ignoring this question.

Why?

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, what percentage of Asian-American males marry White girls?

Do you know math?

Probability adds up to 1, innit?

(Point being, the amount of married Asian-American males has to be accounted by a linear combination of all races's individual probabilities of marrying an Asian-American. Including Same-sex marriages,yes, good point.)

I could do it more formally if you like,

Let v1 be a vector in |R^n .... , ...

Status
Not open for further replies.