The CURSE OF THE ASIAN AMERCIAN MALE - Im A VIRGIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

EuropePUA

Banned
Reaction score
The ASIAN AMERICAN MALE IS CURSED FROM BIRTH.

I am 27 years old, I am a virgin, never had a girlfriend my enter life,
never had secks. It's total bullsh*t.

I am fvcking angry as hell.

All the Asian girls I liked growing up told me

1. THEY WOULD NEVER DATE AN ASIAN GUY

2. THEY LIKE WHITE GUYS ONLY.

WHENVER I GO OUT IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD ALL I SEE IS

WHITE GUYS AND ASIAN GUYS.

TO COMPACT THE ISSUE, WHITE GIRLS TOO ONLY LIKE WHITE GUYS.

So what is an Asian brother to do?

Every approach i've made here, got contacts,

have now turned out to be flakes.

The ASIAN AMERICAN NEGATIVE IMAGE KNOWS NO BOUNDS

THERE IS NO WHERE IN THE WORLD U CAN GO TO ESCAPE IT.

IN EUROPE, I SEE PLENTY OF WHITE GUYS/ASIAN GIRLS.

I HAVE SEEN 0 ASIAN GUYS AND WHITE GIRLS.

sarcastic sam

Banned
Reaction score
ah gsp2, it`s SO GOOD to hear you whining more about how you can`t get laid bc you`re asian as opposed to the real reason, which is that youre an AFC tool

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard asians have small penis. This might have something to do with ur problem.

Maybe you should look into jelqing.

EuropePUA

Banned
Reaction score
Chamber36 said:
I heard asians have small penis. This might have something to do with ur problem.

Maybe you should look into jelqing.

My Penis is over 7" inches, is that small?

EVEN IN CHINA, U SEE LOTS OF WHITE GUYS WITH ASIAN GIRLS,

U CAN'T ESCAPE THE PROBLEM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.

THE AMERICANS HAVE REALLY FVCKED OVER THE ASIANS.

jammer

Banned
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
You said you had a ONS in your "a$swhopping" thread.

But your still a virgin. Invite her over again. She didnt do it right then lol.
No it was European DJ who claimed in that thread that he had a ONS despite having his nose broken earlier in the night. EuropePUA, or as he is better known GSP2, was the guy on that same thread who expressed disbelief that someone was actually able to get laid.

EuropePUA

Banned
Reaction score
It sucks because I am so lonely, I can never get a girlfriend, or have secks.

The Asian American Male image has extended to Europe, and probably even South America,

there is no where in the world where i can escape it.

White guys have taken all the Asian women by spreading
rumors I have a small d1ck which is over SEVEN INCHES.

Its like an agenda to ridicule Asians.

I AM FVCKING PISSED OFF.

IMAGINE IF YOU WERE IN MY SHOES!!

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EuropePUA said:

The Asian American Male image has extended to Europe, and probably even South America,

Its like an agenda to ridicule Asians.

I AM FVCKING PISSED OFF.

IMAGINE IF YOU WERE IN MY SHOES!!
What's your cash situation like? It might not be a bad idea to think about
f-cking a couple of hookers just to take the edge off man. Seriously.

Also, I know you're really angry, but try to find some way to calm down (i.e. hookers). Whatever you do, don't go shooting up a bunch of people

sarcastic sam

Banned
Reaction score
EuropePUA said:
And of course this has everything to do with the fact that you`re asian and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT YOU`RE A SNIVELING, WHINY, LOSER-SUPERNERD who has a TOTALLY SELF-DEFEATIST and NEGATIVE ATTITUDE ABOUT HIMSELF.

Yeah you`re right, it has everything to do with the fact that you`re asian, and nothing to do with the fact that you`re just a weird dude with a weird sense of humour and sense of self and that you have absolutely no social skills whatsoever with the opposite sex.

EuropePUA said:

umm ya right like going to cuba or brazil won`t solve your problem

EuropePUA said:
yes of course gsp2 suuuuuure you do

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sarcastic sam said:
And of course this has everything to do with the fact that you`re asian and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT YOU`RE A SNIVELING, WHINY, LOSER-SUPERNERD who has a TOTALLY SELF-DEFEATIST and NEGATIVE ATTITUDE ABOUT HIMSELF.

Yeah you`re right, it has everything to do with the fact that you`re asian, and nothing to do with the fact that you`re just a weird dude with a weird sense of humour and sense of self and that you have absolutely no social skills whatsoever with the opposite sex.

umm ya right like going to cuba or brazil won`t solve your problem

yes of course gsp2 suuuuuure you do
Why are you giving this guy so much sH!t? He's obviously got some issues, but are you trying to cause another Aurora shooting?

jammer

Banned
Reaction score
btownbuck2012 said:
Why are you giving this guy so much sH!t? He's obviously got some issues, but are you trying to cause another Aurora shooting?
gsp2 is always p!ssed off about his failure to get laid this is nothing new. the posters here at So suave shouldn`t be held responsible for criticizing guys here who deserve to be criticized. Instead of reading the DJ bible and putting theory into practice, and instead of going out and buying some nice clothes and doing up his hair and otherwise doing things that make him a more confident, take-charge kind of male, gsp2 insists on coming here and complaining like a little b*tch.

And he deserves to be criticized for it.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If his d*ck is 7 inches, then I bet he has poor social skills as well.

He should do some wing chun boxing if he wants to capitalize on the good parts of being asian.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see Asian guys with white girls more often than I see white guys with Asian girls. And of course I see most asian girls with asian guys.

You're problem isn't that you are Asian. White males have no status in the US for being white. I can point to a huge percentage of white guys constituting millions of men who can't get any girls. You're problem primarily is you're just not good enough looking and not willing to lower your standards to the bottom of the barrel. If you are below a L6 you generally only have a chance with HB1-4. Whether that's better than nothing is debatable but that's the reality of hypergamy. If you are a L4 then you might not be able to even get an HB1-2 so basically no women not even warpigs.

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
clearly you are not aware of "THE CURSE OF THE POOR WHITE AMERICAN MALE".

SemperDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
GSP2 my friend, I think you should just hire a hooker
It's not because you are a Asian American, It's simply because you probably spent more time on this forum complaining about your current situation than rather going out and field experimenting
In order to f'uck a *****, stop being a *****

jammer

Banned
Reaction score
SemperDJ said:
It's not because you are a Asian American, It's simply because you probably spent more time on this forum complaining about your current situation than rather going out and field experimenting
oh no of course gsp2 has made attempts to pick up girls in the field.. who can forget his renting a ferrari and showing the keys to girls to try to get them to fvck? And his clubbing in spain thread is another example of how he's actually making attempts in the field.

But the problem is, he's going about it the wrong way. And he doesn't realize it. Instead of winning over girls by improving himself as a man, ie by making himself look and feel good, getting a haircut, buying new clothes, instead he does the types of things the rest of us know easily repels women. Showing them keys to your ferrari? I mean, did you seriously think this was not going to repel any girl who came into contact with you? What's next gsp2, are you going to get a pocket rocket asian ride with a really loud muffler in order to gain the attention of girls and then complain when they don't flood you with kisses and hugs?

The problem with gsp2 is not his asian-ness, it's his personality and attitude. They're in serious need of modification.

EuropePUA

Banned
Reaction score
SemperDJ said:
I don't want to lose my virginity to a hooker.

I am embarassed that I am actually a virgin at the age of 27 enough as it is. But to lose it to a hooker is the most degrading thing in the world.

I've probably made 300,000 approaches in my lifetime with absolutely 0 success.

And just from today I saw 10 WM/AF couples and 0 AM/WF couples.

AM i supposed to be the PIONEER and be the only one here who gets WFs?

How come I did not see any AM/WF couples,

is it because the AMs dont want secks?

Is it because the AMs don't approach WFs?

Or is it because the WFs hate the AMs because of the American made image and portrayal of them?

Answer honestly.

This is the curse Asian American male,

a frustrated 27 year old VIRGIN who is angry. very angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.