The Conspiracy

bigguns22

Banned
Reaction score
I had a run in with the conspirators. A girl I was seeing got all mad because I made a comment about not liking gay people. She went into this long tirade about how her best friend was gay and if I wanted to talk like that, she didn't want to be with me. I told her no problem, hit the road and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

3 hours later, this woman of such strong convictions called me up whining about how much she missed me and that I could feel the way I wanted as long as I didn't talk that way in front of her. I told her to go sit on a snake and not call me back again. This was a few weeks ago, and this bytch is still blowing up my cell phone trying to get a hold of me.

The moral of this story is: women and gays are tearing at the fabric of this country. They love to get together and cut straight guys down and have formed this little alliance. Don't EVER let a woman strong arm you into accepting her point a view. They'll end up respecting you more and you won't end up with a fag hag who'll drop you because her meddling homo friend didn't like your relationship.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigguns22 said:
I had a run in with the conspirators. A girl I was seeing got all mad because I made a comment about not liking gay people. She went into this long tirade about how her best friend was gay and if I wanted to talk like that, she didn't want to be with me. I told her no problem, hit the road and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

3 hours later, this woman of such strong convictions called me up whining about how much she missed me and that I could feel the way I wanted as long as I didn't talk that way in front of her. I told her to go sit on a snake and not call me back again. This was a few weeks ago, and this bytch is still blowing up my cell phone trying to get a hold of me.
This is what happens when you stand your ground with a girl. :cool:

Yuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with about half of what you posted, but you did a good thing by not apologizing for you beliefs; well done, man.

Like Captain said, that's what happens when you stand your ground with a woman. It's like they're subconciously impressed, thus attraction levels are raised.

Good work.

scottfall

Don Juan
Reaction score
*wonders if bigguns22's username is another of his insecurities disguised as overcompensating confidence*

bigguns22

Banned
Reaction score
No, Scotty,

Just because someone doesn't like homosexuals and their conspiracy with women doesn't mean he's insecure. Maybe you're not quite sure of your sexuality and my post tugs a little at you. I can understand.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great logic scotty. Anti-homosexual = insecure?