The Club Scene

dra901

Don Juan
Reaction score
So most of my grad class is going on a spring break trip in give or take 5-6 weeks.

Everythings set up for us, food, drinks, etc etc

But my main point is : There's gonna be a LOT of girls here and parties every night, so how do I go about acting in places where there's so much potential?

As the title says, it's pretty much the club scene; I just don't know how to present myself or how to act yet, of course I've had my fair share of contact with women, but how do i avoid looking like that creepy guy who just walks all around the dancefloor looking for some chick to grind with?

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in for answers too. Looking to hit up my first 18+ club real soon.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dra901 said:
So most of my grad class is going on a spring break trip in give or take 5-6 weeks.

Everythings set up for us, food, drinks, etc etc

But my main point is : There's gonna be a LOT of girls here and parties every night, so how do I go about acting in places where there's so much potential?

As the title says, it's pretty much the club scene; I just don't know how to present myself or how to act yet, of course I've had my fair share of contact with women, but how do i avoid looking like that creepy guy who just walks all around the dancefloor looking for some chick to grind with?
Personally, these few points below have helped me alot when it comes to the clubbin/dance scene.

1. Always be moving around. Never stand for more than 30 seconds in the same place. And by "moving around", I mean dancing, talking to girls, ya know just being active and energetic.

2. Drink a little bit to loosen yourself up before you go clubbing; this has always helped me calm any nerves. That, and dont wait until you get to the club till you start interacting with girls. Interact with them before the night, during the night, and late in the night.

3. Dont get into long conversations with your guy friends, cuz thats just gonna wind up with you standing on the side talking to them.

4. As for dancing with chicks, all you gotta do is go up behind them, and say into their ear, "My name is blah blah, whats yours?" Simple as that. Works alot for me. Obviously you wont really be able to get into a deep convo with the chick cuz your grinding with her, but try to keep some small talk going just to avoid awkwardness.

5. When it comes to hooking up, this is really, really easy in the club scene. All you gotta do is just turn your face to the chick when your dancing with her, and go right in. No need to take her away somewhere to try to isolate her. Escalating is easy too; sometimes you'll be able to go downstairs with your hand right on the dance floor.

6. Dont stay on one girl the entire night, because she may eventually get bored with you after a while, so before that happens, just say into her ear, "I'll be back in a bit/i'll see you in a bit/i'll be back soon", that way you can go back to her later if you want. After you say that, kiss her if you want, and move to someone else.

Last edited: