The Brush

Vulture

Banned
Reaction score
Nonverbal communication is an important aspect of seduction. Sending the right signals can get you the green light, while sending the wrong signals will make you less attractive in the eyes of the female.

Before animals can mate they need to meet eachother. In almost all types of animal species, these animals rub against eachother. This rub is usually the first step for the animal's mating process. Mostly any animal you can think of rub against eachother when first meeting. To my surprise, humans do not usually do this.

The Brush is a technique that I have used with great results. In essence, The Brush is exactly what animals do. It's kino on the female while nonverbally communicating to her.

I first discovered this technique when I was around 14 or so. I was walking in the busy streets of Montreal at night, while I accidentaly brushed this HB8 ass with my hand. I noticed that she not only did not care but it seemed like she wanted it to happen.

I then started trying to re-enact this at school. Not only did the girls act like nothing happened, but they actually kept coming to me continuously so they could get that oxytocin response.

When humans get touched, there is a chemical called oxytocin that is released into the blood stream. Oxytocin makes you feel good, thus releasing dopamine. Oxytocin responds better when there are higher levels of estrogen. Since females have more estrogen in their bodies, females respond better to touch. Not only does oxytocin make you feel good, but it makes you want to be touched even more. This is probably why they actually went out of their way and put themselves in the position where I could use The Brush.

I have done The Brush on so many random girls, including girls that I have never even meet before, and I have rarely had a negative response. I did have one negative response, but I'll tell you how I got away looking out on top.

When a girl is just standing somewhere or walking by, I walk by pretending that I don't notice her at all. I walk by close to her. As I walk by close to her I would *accidentaly* swing/brush my hand/tigh/butt/crotch across their ass. After you pass by keep walking as if nothing happened. Eventually, they know what's going on, but they never say anything about it, and they come closer to you so you could do it again.

The one time when I did get a negative response was when she was in between two tables and was facing to the right. I walk in between the two tables but I shift my body towards the left, so our butts are facing eachother. I then do a butt brush and she calls me out on it. I then claimed that she was the one that wanted to feel me up and all her friends started laughing. She then started coming for more.

It's basically a brush across her ass. As you walk by you brush by making it look like an accident. Your hand could have been swinging while you were looking at something else or you just tried to squeeze in between an isle, or whatever.

Name any animal that you can think of and they probably brush by eachother when beginning their mating process. It only makes sense that humans should be doing the same thing. The worst that happened to me, or anyone else that did it, while using The Brush, was having a part of their body rubbed against a nice peice of ass.

Last edited:

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me likey!!! :D

Nice tip vulture. I've been using the brush myself personally for a while...but never on the @ss. I usually go for less "sexual" areas like the arms, shoulders or hips. But now that you mention it...the @ss sounds like a much better idea :woo:

And ye, the thing with oxytocin, whatever definately works. Girls LOVE being touched ;)

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gold!:up:

I had @$$ resedue on my arm by the time i was done today. Worked magic for me.

jhs

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you get the chance, isolate the girl.. rummage thru her purse. find her brush and brush her hair. ive only done this a few times but the girls ive done it to still mention it today. when you brush their hair, you can use it as a distraction to touch their body. shoulders, back, hands, legs.. the focus is on their hair and their defense is down since you did something NO guy has probably ever done before. They are in a total state of oxytocin bliss.

After you're done too, her hair is real nice and the girl looks as hot as she did the second she walked thru the door and you decided she was yours.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
me and my buddy do that all the time in crowdy places. It's even better when it's crowded since you can get a better feel :D

C00L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now a question of ettiquette, as i pass do i give you the ass or the crotch.

Imagine walking around crotching all these chicks asses...ownaged.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Holland
me and my buddy do that all the time in crowdy places. It's even better when it's crowded since you can get a better feel :D
Nice, i actually put my whole hand on her @$$ cheek at a concert in Milan, Italy. She was walking holding her BF's hand. She didn't seem to be bothered by my hand, but the funny part was that my buddy did grabed her @$$ right after me. All i saw was that she turn around really quick. I just started making my way through the crowned even faster. The BF could have been after us.

Originally posted by C00L
Now a question of ettiquette, as i pass do i give you the ass or the crotch.

Imagine walking around crotching all these chicks asses...ownaged.
Better reactions when they feel your butt. The crotch is a little perverted (so i've heard), but i got good reactions at a concert with the crotch. I put my butt on this girl and she came over to get some more.
Try it out COOL and see what works.

Hey if any of you guys have tried a crotch brush.........FR!

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also have tried this at a concert. it was funny cause the damn

place was crowded and I accidently grabbed this chicks ass. by

the way more than a few times. I felt wrong for awhile untill

I read this. thinking about it the chick kepped putting her ass by

my hand. also there was 2 of them.:)

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this tip but do you think its wrong at all?

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last year I did butt to butt on this really hott girl, and for that whole week, she acted funny around me.

I've done it a couple of times at school in the hallway on accident. If they turn around, I apologize (I didn't know it was good). I even did it today, and didn't get in the slightest trouble. I'm definitely going to start doing it more. :D

vivavllv

Banned
Reaction score
Brush her butt, and if she turns around angry or something........

You: (brush her butt)
Her: (turns around angry) what are you doing
You: Hey, nice back hair.

I didn't get any negative responses though, so i didn't have to say the back hair.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, has anyone been arrested or beat up for doing this tactic yet? U could always get to know her THEN grab her ass for minimum ass-whoppings