The body language of social media: ways women behave to categorize men using social apps

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We could write something like "Social Media Red Flags"
You don't need to write down what you can easily observe. If a woman has a phone glued to her hand everywhere, you need to avoid her like she has cooties.

I'm raising a teenage daughter, they tend to be glued to their phones. However, the Gymnasium she goes to had a problem with the phone usage at school, so at first all the students had to put their (switched off) phones in a sort of lockbox at the door of the classroom for the duration of class. When that didn't work sufficiently, they simply banned phones from school property.
So now her school doesn't allow students even having phones on school property (so, not even in the lunch breaks!). If she brings her phone to school, she has to keep it switched off and deep in her school bag. If she takes it out while on school property, her phone will be taken and she has to wait until school closing time to pick it up.

At home, she has to put her phone away when she's talking with me (unless she needs to show me something on her phone), and she cannot have her phone on the dinner table.

Same goes for the women in my life. I don't care what they do when they're not with me, but when they're with me the phone stays in their pocket/purse. Unless they're a professional 'on call' (surgeon, hostage negotiator). Anyone else can easily go for a few hours without checking their social media.