The best sugar daddy ideas, for those that are rich...

NealIRC

Banned
Reaction score
Only sex workers want to get paid. They come in different guises, but their eyes are on your wallet.
No. All humans, even Republicans, want to get paid.

Paying a woman for her time and attention is the wrong time of transactional behaviour. You're paying her for something she will give you for free if she's truly interested in you. By paying her, you're basically expressing that she needs financial compensation for her services because you're too uninteresting to be worthy of her company.

It's a doormat mindset. Putting her on a pedestal. Putting yourself on your knees before her. Please give me attention, I will give you money.
I've been following the above advice my whole life, which is why I've never had a real conversation with women before.

The point is to do the push-pull method. After paying a girl for a convo, then see if she tries to come back...

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Magical thinking much? Have you spoken to a mental health professional recently or at all? This is NOT normal mentation.

NealIRC

Banned
Reaction score
Magical thinking much? Have you spoken to a mental health professional recently or at all? This is NOT normal mentation.
But I'm just like women when it comes to being dictated by the "law of economics, supply and demand."

The least and least women talk to you or notice you, the more desperate 1 becomes.

NealIRC

Banned
Reaction score
So I'll give you guys an example. My 84 year-old Dad has all these women coming over to suck money from him. He's White and these girls are all Asian. There's 1 chick he writes a check for $2,500 every month. He lets Asians live in his house for free. Recently his ex-wife #6 came back after 10 years and took him to South America for the winter. But of course he did something to them years back to signal he's soft and into them so all these young Asian girls want to be his caretaker, he gets around $10,000 a month from his pension.

So how does this apply to me? This could be me approaching girls not too far from the beach and offering them say $200 to take a photo of them in bikinis. And then after the transaction, walk away, to see if they'll try to make a move on you...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'll give you guys an example. My 84 year-old Dad has all these women coming over to suck money from him. He's White and these girls are all Asian. There's 1 chick he writes a check for $2,500 every month. He lets Asians live in his house for free. Recently his ex-wife #6 came back after 10 years and took him to South America for the winter. But of course he did something to them years back to signal he's soft and into them so all these young Asian girls want to be his caretaker, he gets around $10,000 a month from his pension.

So how does this apply to me? This could be me approaching girls not too far from the beach and offering them say $200 to take a photo of them in bikinis. And then after the transaction, walk away, to see if they'll try to make a move on you...
Sex should not be in your daily focus. There's more constructive things you could be doing with the energy you claim to have. Also I'm reading an apparent lack of self respect. My advice is to pay attention to both your thought process and your emotional process and start writing a journal daily.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea it's not sex, it's validation.
Validation from who? A woman you paid? That isn't validation.

The problem with validation is that sincere validation happens when you no longer need it.

Like strange women offering sex while you have abundance, but women ignore you if you need sex.

NealIRC

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, good. Why are you desperate for validation from other people?
Well I'm 35 and all the people I know, and talk to, are gang bangers, and homeless bums. No women, and no Republicans. Desperate for convos with those 2. For example on the Internet I spend a lot of time on gang pages.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm 35 and all the people I know, and talk to, are gang bangers, and homeless bums. No women, and no Republicans. Desperate for convos with those 2. For example on the Internet I spend a lot of time on gang pages.
Your environment is a reflection of your mind. If what you are writing is true, then this signals mental problems. I suggest you keep a journal and write in it daily. Poor mental health causes suffering, and suffering is not attractive. I put two attachments that should help clarify emotional states.

Attachments

NealIRC

Banned
Reaction score
Your environment is a reflection of your mind. If what you are writing is true, then this signals mental problems. I suggest you keep a journal and write in it daily. Poor mental health causes suffering, and suffering is not attractive. I put two attachments that should help clarify emotional states.
Maybe it has to do with the fact that Hispanic and Black people are so much easier to talk to, compared to White people?

Or that poor people are so much easier to talk to, than rich people?

I grew up into White girls, but as an employment-cel, I'm stuck. All I had were part-time or minimum wage jobs, despite having a 4-year college degree. And moved into Hispanic and Black neighborhoods because they're cheaper.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it has to do with the fact that Hispanic and Black people are so much easier to talk to, compared to White people?

Or that poor people are so much easier to talk to, than rich people?

I grew up into White girls, but as an employment-cel, I'm stuck. All I had were part-time or minimum wage jobs, despite having a 4-year college degree. And moved into Hispanic and Black neighborhoods because they're cheaper.
Nothing necessarily wrong with these folks per se, however regardless of your circumstances, you are responsible for your environment/outcomes. Claiming innocence here is like begging for forgiveness for your poor life performance. I'm well aware that life is much harder for some than others, but regardless even a hard life is not exempt from judgment.

When I was in my first year in college I took a basic writing class. The instructor drilled proper grammar which helped me communicate more clearly. That then helped clarify my thought process. I graduated with a four year science degree in economics. Of all of the classes I took, the basic writing course was the most impactful.

NealIRC

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing necessarily wrong with these folks per se, however regardless of your circumstances, you are responsible for your environment/outcomes. Claiming innocence here is like begging for forgiveness for your poor life performance. I'm well aware that life is much harder for some than others, but regardless even a hard life is not exempt from judgment.

When I was in my first year in college I took a basic writing class. The instructor drilled proper grammar which helped me communicate more clearly. That then helped clarify my thought process. I graduated with a four year science degree in economics. Of all of the classes I took, the basic writing course was the most impactful.
So going on about me being an employment-cel, all the jobs I had I was basically the only White guy there. Most others were gangs, like they wouldn't show up to work some day, or showed up late, and I was asked to fill in for others.

So, I get sick of minimum wage jobs so much I'd take like a year off of work just to pursue other hobbies.

I think what I need to do, is whenever I apply to jobs that Republicans apply to, is "offer to do the job for free" just so someone else won't get paid.

I also try to post ads that say "hook me up with a job, get 10% my salary." But there aren't seemingly any places on-line where you can post that without some mod taking offense, such as in any city forum. And there doesn't seem to be any places in real life where 1 can post this where upper-class Whites see. Most of these ads-accepting places are like laundromats in low-income neighborhoods, so.

So what I have to do is learn investing. Buy stocks, but it low, sell high. As well as stocks that pay dividends.

As well as wait for my parents to die so I can inherit their money.

Now, I'm trying to volunteer for places, just so I can be in a position to meet upper-class White people, such as the Chicago's science museum, but I have to constantly call/e-mail them as they don't respond. Sigh.

Edit: and some places for over a 10-year period, I've job interviewed to the same place more than once, up to like 10 years apart, where the staff have all changed and no 1 seems to connect that they've interviewed me before. Heh.

NealIRC

Banned
Reaction score
Anyways, my Dad's ex wife #6 came back a few months ago from some 10 years ago, and took my Dad to South America.

We have no idea if he's still alive. Again, it's his $10k/month pension he gets.

I don't imagine you can fly out of country for more than 90 days. But maybe he can if he got married there.

So, if I don't hear back from my Dad in 90 days after he flew out, I could try to call his pension, tell them we have no idea if he's alive, and they're free to assume he's dead, and to shut down his pension. And then see what happens.

Life's tough. Someone really knew how to take an advantage of an 84 year-old.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As well as wait for my parents to die so I can inherit their money.
Life's tough. Someone really knew how to take an advantage of an 84 year-old.
I guess you have a problem is that somebody else is taking advantage of your father, but that pension is his money, not yours. If he wants to spend his own money on hookers and blow and not leave you a dime, that's his prerogative.

Why don't you make your own money?

johnrambo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Why don't you register as a Republican and volunteer to help the RNC?

2) Further your education and get a better job. Don't spend time with the gangs and bums and
stay away from gang pages on the Internet. Then, get a better job and move away from the
ghetto.