The best solution for the Asian American's dating dilemma in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

eurofile007

Banned
Reaction score
Why not? It's the truth. People like me no longer watch the shadows on the cave walls. We've gone up into the sunlight. And we are trying to help you do the same!

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Sure it's fun to go overseas (hell I'm going to Australia to teach a bootcamp), but I'm not going to leave my home in the good ol' USA just cause it's a LITTLE tougher.

Mommy APB didn't raise no biatch.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about a bootcamp on how to f*ck more Asian women?

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My cousin is Asian-American and he has no problem getting with hot white chicks. Every girl has different tastes, you just have to find that ones that like Asian-Americans. They are out there....

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't know that this was such a problem. We should get the government to intervene and do something about this. Better yet, let's bring in the big guns; no, not Oprah (she does have big guns though), let's call up Brad and Angelina, they'll know what to do!

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Also, in the past, Asian Americans, period, were victims of serious discrimination coming from the government, a practice which has since been abolished but whose residues still haunt Asian men even today as they are not seen as fully American by the US society"

If you're referring to WWII internment and immigration quotas, they have nowhere near the effect Jim Crow had in the early 20th century, or that illegal immigration and the stigma against it have now.

I actually find that most asian girls are with asian guys. They're with the asian guys with game, who are confident, drive a nice car, have a good job, and has options.

If you don't have those things, no matter what race you are, you're going to have trouble with the ladies.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are we supposed to gather from your site again?

That you are ugly and have to pay for sex in Asia, the same as you have to in the USA?

Thanks, but we knew that already. We don't need your site to tell us that we can pay hookers to have sex with us. Specially ugly ass hookers in the Phillipines.

Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I didn't know that this was such a problem. We should get the government to intervene and do something about this.
Haha, yeah this is the solution!! Go to the "Department of helping Asian men get hors in North America"!! But seriously - Asian men seem to be reserved in their natures and to get North American masculine hors - this is a problem!!! You have to be more masculine than the artificially manufactured North American construct who we describe as the masculine "Hor"!!

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the last couple years I've been seeing a bunch of asian guys with white chicks or chicks in general and a lot of times the girls are really hot. Asian guys are moving up the dating ladder every year. I work at the mall and I see asian guys with hot girls all the time. I guess it depends where you live though. I live in Orange County by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.