The Best SHOES

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bud_2005
Ok Kaizen if you are so rich you probably wouldn't be on this site because you would have no trouble getting girls. Just wondering if you are obviously an adult ( i don't know how old) then why are you trying to get high school girls?
Ok, you edited your post, so I'll reply to it again.

I dont consider myself to be rich yet. I'm doing ok, but I'm still not satisfied untill I have accomplished an anual passive/residual income of 7 figures... which I still have years more work to do. If you read my posts... I have only asked for help and advice from one person Player_Supreme, and that was months ago. Do I have trouble getting girls? Out of all my conquest, only 2 did not go through the way I wanted. I dont feel that I have a problem with getting women.

If you want to know why I am here at this site. If you are truely interested to know why, you can look at these links.

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30079&highlight=kaizen

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30166&highlight=kaizen

I'll pull out a reply that I had in a a thread "What Made You Find SoSuave?" posted by Oxide.

Originally posted by Kaizen
I've always done fairly well with women. It was one day that I met these two girls that it started the domino effect that led me here. These two girls were "players" As Player_Supreme said, it was a situation where "game recognized game". My interest was peaked because I've been playing the game for so long, but never was really conscious of what I was doing.... not untill I met them. I saw how they used all these crazy techniques to try and seduce me. Shockingly, some of the techniques were one that I often, subconsciously used. This entire situation brought what I have been naturally doing into light. Later, I was in a book store and coincidentally found the book "the art of seduction" which interested more, and led me to further research into what I have been doing. I didnt buy the book at the time... hoping I would find a rip of it online. As I did a search for it online, I came across numerous referanced to it from this website.. so that is how I am here today.

NBA23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Air Jordans

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reebok classics, blue if you can find them, everyone has white

trace_man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sonick182
I have a pair of Adidas Superstars (White with black stripes), and they're great.. very versatile, very fashionable.

Check out some white oldschool sneakers... or get something similar to the CAMPER brand... (check out bluefly.com and check out CAMPER shoes)

Driving shoes are very 'in'.. They're comfortable, and fit well with most casual outfits.
hell ya about the adidas, those are the ones with the clam shells right? those are pimpin,