The best places to meet women

Domingo1254

Reaction score
Where do you guys think the best places to meet women are? School and work have both worked out well in the past for me, but times change...i go to a Tech School with a limited supply of ***** and I got an internship (i'm 21) that has landed me working in a firm with a bunch of middle aged (late 30's - early 40's) people.

Pappadapolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since work isn't an option:

1. Through friends
2. The Mall
3. Waffle House, IHOP, or someplace like that after the clubs close.
4. Myspace

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From friends is the best bet.

If you're into talking to girls you've no connection to, I've noticed Petsmart is the place to be. Show up there with your dog, and boom, girls will approach you the whole time.

If you don't have a dog, just look around in an aisle for supplies for your cat/fish whatever you have. If you don't have a pet this might not be the best place. Because if you lie and say you have a dog, she comes over, and there is no dog, you'll look like a wierdo.

It amazes me how easy it is to start a conversation with girls at the pet store. Mindblowing.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never even thought of that one bro, good post

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing you guys missed out...

Beach!

Flocks of women, they are expecting to be hit on though, so play it carefully.

Phoenix09

Reaction score
I guess you're kind of screwed at school since you go to a technical college...lol. Im only 16 and I don't know how 21 year olds hook up, but it seems like the easiest way to meet someone would be through friends or hanging out at the places where attractive women around your age go, such as a bar. Watch some chick flicks, see how the characters in there meet eachother. Personally I think that chick flicks are invaluable tools for men since it shows the ideal man and the ideal relationship for most women. Try to get alot of phone numbers.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friends
Library
Grocery Store
Certain stores at the mall (perfume, lingerie, shoe)
etc.

Think about places women go to more than men. Grocery store is one of my favs and school

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering, do you guys mostly look for areas that have an abundance of any type of woman or do you selectively go to places where the type of women you enjoy hang out?

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh im def selective like i cant stand the mall crowd period, I was just naming stuff to help him, but i do like the grocery store and school though

Pappadapolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
qweretyuiopas said:
Friends
Library
Grocery Store
Certain stores at the mall (perfume, lingerie, shoe)
etc.

Think about places women go to more than men. Grocery store is one of my favs and school
WTF?!?! Do not go to perfume, lingerie, or shoe stores. Don't believe me, go approach a women in one of these places. That is not Don Juan move, it's a weirdo move. If you approach a woman in a lingerie store, (1) she probably has a man already, (2) she'll think you're a pervert.

You go to the food court or talk to them while they are walking around. You see a girl or some girls sitting down, go sit next to them. Especially if they give you eye contact and smile. If you have food too, even better. Just start a conversation about what they are eating or some other BS.