The Basic Principles of DJism

Roly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After alot of reading, observations and living, this is what I believe the Principles to how a DJ should live his life.

1.) Love and accept oneself

2.) Have a great perception of the world

3.) Live Authentically

4.) Pursue a Passion

5.) Live a Passionate life

6.) Women - Never to be the focus and all the Djism tricks are just icing on the cake.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know exactly where you are coming from but for the sake of everyone would you elaborate on having a great perception of the world. I believe this is the major obstacle for guys with living authentically a close second.

casacombo

Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I know exactly where you are coming from but for the sake of everyone would you elaborate on having a great perception of the world. I believe this is the major obstacle for guys with living authentically a close second.

Being positive on the outcomes and not looking at the negative aspects of situations. Believe the world is a beautiful place with beautiful people and the meaning of life is to have fun and help others. Some things you can do to get a better perspective on life it to help out with ur local community centers, volunteer, fundraise for charities, donate to charities, dedicate yourself to a hooby or cause. Surround yourself around positive and smart people. Once you start believing that you can accomplish things for yourself others will believe in you. Its not about being first, its about you being first in your life and your eyes. Its not about the destiny its about the way you got there that makes life spectacular. Accept that change will not happen overnight and if it did life would be boring.

Love women but most importantly love life! Hope that helps!

Roly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask me that question in another 10 years

Francisco d'Anconia said:

Francisco my friend...I'm only 20 years old and I've still got plenty of living to do. Maybe in another 10 years or so I can give you a better answer than the one I have right now.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roly said:
Francisco my friend...I'm only 20 years old and I've still got plenty of living to do. Maybe in another 10 years or so I can give you a better answer than the one I have right now.
This is one of the best answers I've ever read, it's truly authentic. :up:

VSTbeserk

Don Juan
Reaction score
would you elaborate on having a great perception of the world. I believe this is the major obstacle for guys with living authentically a close second.
IDK but the way I percieve things is never assume things about people/places/anything in general in life you will only setting yourself up to dissappointment if something you think is.....isn't....