The average wedding costs over $30K

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malcontent said:
Why would any man agree to get married? What is the benefit? I can't think of any.
The benefit is a social splash.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wedding is just part of some cultures tradition if you are willing to get a respectful wife , otherwise you can get a woman from street for free, well these days street women are not free .

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, I still don't get this "I'm a real man approach" if you guys actually get freaking married. All of this, "I run my household like this and that" is all fine and dandy but you do realize you are under a contract right? The contract pretty much (unless you are living off the woman) guarantees a financial loss if she decides to opt out of the contract.
She dissolves the contract then I can go to Thailand and stick her with my kid... again you've got to use the tried and true method of SAYING NO, turning your back and walking out. Its like you guys just roll over for whatever a woman wishes... girl says divorce, I say "THANK YOU!". My wife knows this very well, I remind her everyday when I play the Kpop remixes like this one (I like KPOP):

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjY2MDgwMzY4.html?tpa=dW5pb25faWQ9MjAwMDAxXzEwMDE0M18wMV8wMQ

How the hell can they get payments and support out of you if they can't find you??? The world is an absolutely HUGE place.. I could get lost just in a city block here in China (which contains over 250,000 people). Good luck trying to find me there. That said, the difference between foreign and american women is night and day.

Tenacity common man, GTFO of Americastan and have a look around for yourself. There is a black dude named TravelerKai on the Roosh forums with a half black/asian kid right now. Also married to a Chinese girl, if you need advice on making the jump talk to him directly, he's a very friendly guy. Its religion on contact brother.

Potential Hideouts:
Korea
China
Cambodia
Vietnam
Malaysia
Mexico
Colombia
Peru
Uruguay
Paraguay
Bolivia

I walked into this marriage eyes wide open, an escape pod, bug out bag and a plan B manual. Never needed it.

Just now my wife called me and is taking her lunch break off to pick me up at home and take me to work because she wants to make sure I arrive in a good mood with a hot lunch. Find me a woman back home that does this and I'll give you a kuay (Chinese dollar).

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFreeX you are a maniac, but be good to have a beer with you for sure. Good stories / life experience to share.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Also as a side note, $10 on a wedding? You didn't spend $10 on a wedding because you didn't HAVE a wedding. Which okay, you can say you saved money, but that's a very cheap way of approaching the situation IF you are actually going to say "I Do" to a person. Basically just going through a drive-thru and signing a few papers is a very cheap way, but hey, a number of people do it. But you can't say you spent $10 on a wedding because there was no wedding.
So to say "I Do" to a person you should spend thousands of dollars? Also, he did have a wedding. It was at pizza hut.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Please show me where it says a man needs to agree to this. Are men being held hostage now? WTF, Backbreaker you suck or have 0 balls. What happened to just saying NO. Obviously your wife doesn't respect you or your opinion, you are just blackground noise to her wants and needs.

My wedding cost me less than 10 AMERICAN DOLLARS. Less than 10... infact it cost less than two. One for the govt stamp, one for the piece of paper. Done and done. I had my wedding feast that night between me, my wife and my mother the way I wanted it, at PIZZA HUT. My mother paid. Call me what you will, I did it my way and had the wedding I WANTED with MY favorite food (PIZZA) and my wife happily agreed to it.

My friend spent over 50,000 dollars 'reluctantly' on his bride (not including diamond and gold rings 30k). I say reluctantly because he originally didn't want to spend that money, why did he end up doing it? Because he has NO FVKING BALLS AS A MAN TO STAND UP TO A WOMAN. The wedding was a total disaster, the food was inedible (Chinese) and he wanted the entire night to be over from the start. She spent the entire night wearing him as arm candy to impress her guests (she's 6 years his senior). .He's scared to spend time away from home and needs to 'check in' every hour... In my marriage, I'm the leader... to quote Ameroleader G.W.B - "I'm the decider" and if you have to ask, the answer is always NO.

NO WEDDING
NO RINGS
NO GIFTS
NO BULLSH1T

I've been married 5 years now with NO PROBLEMS, my wife is 10 years younger than I am and still beautiful. Grow some fvcking balls men.
I'd rep this 100 times if I could. This is exactly how to handle. I did the same thing myself. We eloped several states away and had a friend of her's join us just to witness the event. Didn't tell anyone except her, did a little sightseeing, and generally enjoyed those couple of days we took to do it. The thing I remember most about that day? The simple dress she wore had her tits practically spilling out everywhere....and I f*cking loved it.

About 2 months later we coughed up maybe $1000 to have a small party with friends and family to celebrate, and that's it. We're still together...it's not always great. Plenty of tough times like any marriage but if a woman understands its her job as a wife to keep your balls drained, you should be good to go.