The Attention Women are getting is becoming a Vicous Cycle of a Joke

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
but according to this rule average looking woman wont be attracted by average looking guy, while average guy would be attracted to her
Looks, MONEY and status is what determines how attractive a guy is. If he doesn't have looks, he can get HOT women with MONEY or status.

So not really.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
A medium value woman has more options than a medium value man. Do you deny this?
Yes, I deny it.

What is your definition of "options" anyway? People you can smash or people you actually want to smash?

A medium VALUE man has lots of option he doesn't want. A medium VALUE woman has lots of options she doesn't want. The difference is.. a medium VALUE woman's options approach her and engage her.. making them more obvious.

Yeah, you're still wrong, but thanks for playing lol.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I deny it.

What is your definition of "options" anyway? People you can smash or people you actually want to smash?

A medium VALUE man has lots of option he doesn't want. A medium VALUE woman has lots of options she doesn't want. The difference is.. a medium VALUE woman's options approach her and engage her.. making them more obvious.

Yeah, you're still wrong, but thanks for playing lol.
What you say is true yet a medium value guy doesnt get approached from medium value girls while the opposite is true therefore they are not equal.

I cant afford the house I really want just like a homeless man cant, yet I can afford a better house than a homeless man so while we have only options we dont want I still have more options and power than him.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Social circles are huge, depressing when you realize it at an older age, cause fixing this problem is a challenge, specially as we get older.

Women have more value from birth by having a set of tits and a pssy, we all agree here. We all want the best genes to fuk and procreate with.

However, it really seems to be on a whole nother level for women compared to men these days when it comes to selection of a partner. Women are absolutely ferocious when a man gets the spotlight and will fuk him to make a point within the social circle, even when they dont want him as long term. Its status to fuk a guy other women want.

So the goal is imo ALWAYS to get into a social circle where you can show other women and men your social skills and hopefully dominant physical attributes in a cool funny including flirtatious way.

If your skillset is good enough, style/physique/appearance as well, your age is not too creepy for the targeted social group, you are ready for war.

I think one of the main issues for people in here including myself is to get access to social groups of attractive women, cause these groups change all the time as the most attractive girls will go in and out of relationships making them lesser visable in a group.

So what to do? You got your armor, your weapon (at least you think so) You are looking for a place to lay siege. Think out of the box also here! I live with a group of younger students atm, they would NEVER thought about nor dared to go to a big church I am attaining this evening for young adults. What do I do? I will do everything humanly possible to end up in positions where I can meet new people, and I know girls come here because I have been there before even though these modern church gatherings arent a natural habitat for me.

We gotta try new things all the time, specially when we are stuck.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
What you say is true yet a medium value guy doesnt get approached from medium value girls while the opposite is true therefore they are not equal.

I cant afford the house I really want just like a homeless man cant, yet I can afford a better house than a homeless man so while we have only options we dont want I still have more options and power than him.
Doesn't change the number of options. Approach or no approach.

Learn MATH.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
it does change it online.
average chick - milion messages received from men
average dude - sents 100s messages and maybe one reply
Men are only messaging the women the want to f*ck. They have options they are NOT messaging because too fat or ugly.

So no.. online doesn't change sh*t.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't change the number of options. Approach or no approach.

Learn MATH.
This is not the point we were talking about, you are wrong and already 3 users told you.

A medium value woman is usually desired from her peers and above right now, a medium value man has to put some work to get the average/low woman and below.

Talking about math, 80-20 or 70-30 or whatever it is probably sounds familiar to you as ratio.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
This is not the point we were talking about, you are wrong and already 3 users told you.

A medium value woman is usually desired from her peers and above right now, a medium value man has to put some work to get the average/low woman and below.

Talking about math, 80-20 or 70-30 or whatever it is probably sounds familiar to you as ratio.
Bullsh*t.

The fact that men have to initiate has nothing to do with the actual number of options each man has.

Another thing to remember. High VALUE women are ages 18-30. Very limited number. Medium value ranges 18-35. Everything else is LOW VALUE. Not true for men.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Men are only messaging the women the want to f*ck. They have options they are NOT messaging because too fat or ugly.

So no.. online doesn't change sh*t.
Its different numbers. average man might match with couple fat chicks but thats it. average woman will match with hundreds ugly,fat,slim,ripped,well looking, medium looking men

also theres a lot more men than women on OLD

also, the more daily likes/message limit on dating apps more requirements women have.

Last edited:

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bullsh*t.

The fact that men have to initiate has nothing to do with the actual number of options each man has.

Another thing to remember. High VALUE women are ages 18-30. Very limited number. Medium value ranges 18-35. Everything else is LOW VALUE. Not true for men.
I normally like your spicy posts man, but admit this sht. I think you know it but want to argue for the sake of it.

I just fuked a chubby 19 year old across the street. She showed me the instagram of her ripped muscular ex with 35 k followers. Now I dont have insta and I actually dont believe he was her boyfriend, but they probably had sex, and for that to even happen is just more proof of how competition is way out of control these days.

I think mother nature wanted us men to live much more masculine warlike lives, keeping the number of men lower than it currently is in the west.

I really cant imagine anything worse for a society than an overpopulation of men like in saudi arabia. Its happening in my country too in scandinavia. I think its partly because of middle eastern refugees coming and they are often young men seeking adventure.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bullsh*t.

Its clear that you started believing what you were saying then midway you got proved wrong and understood why, still you dont wanna drop the ball.

If you believe accepting being wrong (it happens to anyone) is worse than losing your credibility or look ridicolous its fine, none of us get paid here.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Its clear that you started believing what you were saying then midway you got proved wrong and understood why, still you dont wanna drop the ball.

If you believe accepting being wrong (it happens to anyone) is worse than losing your credibility or look ridicolous its fine, none of us get paid here.
You were proven wrong.

MATH is factual lol.

Maybe some people on this forum are just not smart enough to process facts. Doesn't mean I'm wrong just because you can't do math.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I normally like your spicy posts man, but admit this sht. I think you know it but want to argue for the sake of it.

I just fuked a chubby 19 year old across the street. She showed me the instagram of her ripped muscular ex with 35 k followers. Now I dont have insta and I actually dont believe he was her boyfriend, but they probably had sex, and for that to even happen is just more proof of how competition is way out of control these days.

I think mother nature wanted us men to live much more masculine warlike lives, keeping the number of men lower than it currently is in the west.

I really cant imagine anything worse for a society than an overpopulation of men like in saudi arabia. Its happening in my country too in scandinavia. I think its partly because of middle eastern refugees coming and they are often young men seeking adventure.
My ex plate did the same thing. After we were done she got in contact with, was taken around and wined and dined by, and had recurring sex with an international pro athlete. She was ready to prove it. This is a girl who I found too unattractive to really be satisfied with (which is why I disbelieved her and she went to show me evidence). That was just one guy she'd been with, probably the top one in terms of status because of how she bragged about it, but she told me herself of the 15+ guys she'd been with in less than a year. Someone who thinks the average man has these kinds of options but just "isn't approaching" is either deluded out of reality or being a contrarian on purpose.

Women don't even process men the same way that men process women. The reason why, is because that's simply what happens when you have so many options. Want a metaphor? A person with 2 or 3 acquaintances will find each of them personal and precious. A person with 2000 or 3000 acquaintances just won't handle them in the same way regardless of how good their intentions are or aren't. That's why mens' and womens' social media posts and dating ads don't look anything like each other.

Btw Milano, I think we're in the same country.

Last edited:

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex plate did the same thing. After we were done she got in contact with, was taken around and wined and dined by, and had recurring sex with an international pro athlete. She was ready to prove it. This is a girl who I found too unattractive to really be satisfied with (which is why I disbelieved her and she went to show me evidence). That was just one guy she'd been with, probably the top one in terms of status because of how she bragged about it, but she told me herself of the 15+ guys she'd been with in less than a year. Someone who thinks the average man has these kinds of options but just "isn't approaching" is either deluded out of reality or being a contrarian on purpose.

Women don't even process men the same way that men process women. The reason why, is because that's simply what happens when you have so many options. Want a metaphor? A person with 2 or 3 acquaintances will find each of them personal and precious. A person with 2000 or 3000 acquaintances just won't handle them in the same way regardless of how good their intentions are or aren't. That's why mens' and womens' social media posts and dating ads don't look anything like each other.

Btw Milano, I think we're in the same country.
Absolutely. There is no denying this. You live in Oslo?

Im actually thinking about a field trip to South America and Russia to study social dynamics there as a tall white man. Working on getting buffer too. Perhaps I can score a couple of points higher, but I admit the thought of bringing one home sounds like a lot of work. Im just not that into Thai girls either even though they seem cute and friendly through their culture.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. There is no denying this. You live in Oslo?

Im actually thinking about a field trip to South America and Russia to study social dynamics there as a tall white man. Working on getting buffer too. Perhaps I can score a couple of points higher, but I admit the thought of bringing one home sounds like a lot of work. Im just not that into Thai girls either even though they seem cute and friendly through their culture.
Oh... so it was Norway. I'm in Stockholm :(

I dunno about social dynamics in those places because I've never been there. Who knows whether it really is "different", or whether it's because when you go abroad you're fishing in a much bigger pond and your attitude changes. I would've liked to talk to you about it, but I just can't say.