the art of walking away

theNEWDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Creating mystery, and getting chicks to think about you by ending a conversation and leaving them guessing. ..

If a girl is being stuck up for whatever reason, even though you are being charming, you may want to leave. or (cut the b****). On several different occasions I have got hot girls (who are use to everyone worshiping them), make a complete change of attitude when around me. It seems as if they are not use to ANYONE who will disregard them at any given time.

Also, leaving on a good note has helped my success with chicks tremendously. If I have a girl cracking up laughing, In some situations I make an exit in one way or another. By not allowing a conversation to grow dull and ending on a good note, chicks start thinking positive about me. Its like the last thing I say is what sticks and remains. Its wierd...

I dont have the time to write more, but I love learning more so critize the hell out of me.

later

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the fundamental principles. Not only are you being a challenge, you aren't letting yourself come across as boring, with nothing to say. Ending dates on a good note can be a difference between a second date and a right hand. ;)