The approach: Where do you go to pick up girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyhero79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys iam curious to know where some of you find it easy to go and meet girls. Do you like going to malls or going to bars better then meeting on the streets?

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot who said it, but the thought was that some guys are more comfortable in clubs/bars, others are on the streets/in bookstores/etc

I am much more comfy in bars/clubs for example.. But i have trouble initiating the daytime approaches..

johnnyhero79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Egoist
I forgot who said it, but the thought was that some guys are more comfortable in clubs/bars, others are on the streets/in bookstores/etc

I am much more comfy in bars/clubs for example.. But i have trouble initiating the daytime approaches..
You right about the club and bars because when you drink you become less shy:D

johnnyhero79

Don Juan
Reaction score
well why is it when i had 5 drinks i feel happy and iam not scare to talk to girls?:confused:

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
I generally like to roam the homeless shelters.

I typically approach women at parties/bars/clubs or in class.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by johnnyhero79
well why is it when i had 5 drinks i feel happy and iam not scare to talk to girls?:confused:
thats normal

BUT

when your game gets better, it wouldnt matter, you are actually going to be better at it and more in control when you're sober.

but yeah, alcohol makes it easier when we are not super-DJs yet.

I approach HB10s with no fear when im just a little, ahem, lubricated. :woo: And I still manage to keep my cool.

But in general, its easier to run good game sober.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion

Bars and clubs feel much more comfortable to me. Yes, you sometimes get attitude but who cares. Grocery store is OK as long as it's natural. I don't hunt women down the iles like some sort of madman. I just approach them when they happen to be within speaking distance, although I've strategically placed myself and waited or turned corners at just the right time before.

Stop lights are good, especially in summer when many windows are naturally down. College parties are good if you can keep the ratio under control. College quads are good if many people are laying out, you can easily do the freesbe opener here as well. Anywhere that people congregate to smoke will be a friendly atmosphere assuming you can stand kissing an ashtray. Hospitals often make workers smoke in a designated area or off the grounds. Watch where they gather.

You can sarge anywhere. Opportunities are all around you. You must open your eyes to them. Each town will have it's treasures.

Status
Not open for further replies.