The Apologi ! ! !

DJ HOSSIX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short, the girl that ive been working my game on and waiting for the right time in the near future to establish an LTR with and i had gotten in a fight on my birthday.

Since Monday(april 10, birthday) we havent talked.

Her best friend told me what was wrong. She said that i was way to arrogant (which is sorta true, i didnt have the intention 2 but it happend), the girl called me 4 in the morning to say happy birthday, brought me ballons, and so forth.

But i was too mean and didnt give the right response (i said it was sweet of her and thank you). When i picked her and her best friend up for dinner things went smoothly.

In the car we were roughing and she jokingly told me not to touch her and i responded with "u keep ur hands off me, you have cooties." and gently shoved her.

Supposdly from before since i didnt respond right to her actions she was moody and after what i had just done she became more moody.

I accept my faults

But how do i appologize in a way that gets my point out clear and doesnt make me a total AFC.

I want something like the appologi from the movie "Just Friends"
something to get the mood back.

Also after the appologi i dont want to suck up to her and cause her to lose more interest in me than she already has.

She still seems to have feelings for me but with a crushed heart. Not saying she home crying for me all day long, she still is living her life.

So what tips and comments do you have.

All is appreciated

Thanks A Million

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uhhhhhhhhhh

why the hell are you apologizing again?

and fvck that movie man. It's a goddamn MOVIE. <---

DJ HOSSIX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I havent apologized yet.

ya true bro, fvck the dramatic movie line apologi.

I dont know if it is only me, but whenever a girl gets upset i always feel like expressing my feelings would be the best way.

I know that by far is the worst thing, and most AFC thing a guy could do.

So should i just call her up and have a talk and if she still is tripping out then ill just move on.

coder

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you apoligize for saying she has cooties, you are an AFC. If she can't take a little teasing, she is an insecure loser and you should forget about her. You should just act like nothing has happened and move on. Tease her more.

DJ HOSSIX

Don Juan
Reaction score
shes not mad about that.

shes mad that i didnt appreciate all the things she did for me on my birthday.

she feels like i dont care about her