The Alpha Male, and changing my role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
As for your "Russian" comment, I train with a lot of russian fighters and we hang out...they're nothing special, but some are nice guys. Good boxers.....what does the gym being remodled have to do with us being friends??? fvcking moron....

I've sparred with vitaly and vwladimir klitchsko.....and they'll attest I more than held my own.....

Big prope to vitaly as he's going to whip corrie sander's ass in Los Angeles on April 24th

See vitaly is the guy who was beating lennox lewis and would have knocked him out, had the referee not stopped the fight...for a bvllshlt cut.....lewis retired because he didn't want to get back in the ring with the big russian.....

I also want to give a shout to my Italian homeboy, great puncher and next heavyweight champion of the world..."baby" joe mesi.....

See we're kicking the monkeys out of boxing.....

so PS...or should I say "chico" the football head.....You're "I'm bad because I'm black ****" isn't gonna play that well anymore.

Reaction score
Well thank you joey...your predictable. I knew if I said I would be gone then you would pop out of the garbage....your like a monkey jumping to my goy'dur.

LOL, I didn't read all of this monkey's bull**** post...but he "There is no Gunnery Sgt in San Diego Camp Pendelton???????""

1.It aint you faggot! Notice how you didn’t say your name in the above statement.

Do you realize that most of the Drill Instructors are Gunnery Sergeants?????

1.Yeah my pops and if you get access to any records look up the name Kenny Jackson DI…my son’s uncle.
I asked you to tell me when to come to Sacremento...I want a time and day monkey.....

1. You have been telling so many lies up here that you forgot. You wanted me to come down there. Your so full of **** now kid it’s not even funny. Dam you keep it going don’t ya.
He thinks I'm scared because I'm want to bring a camera crew? I'm doing that to show that I actually went to Sacramento and he was not there. He's a shyt talking coward, that's losing face, because he can't hang.

1. You need to lay off the drugs you fat faggot. You keep talking Sacramento and I have to keep telling you Vegas baby. What’s the **** is wrong with your faggot ass!
Remember this player, I've offered to pay your travel expenses to come see me, you didn't want to. I offered to come to Sacramento, that wasn't good enough. Now you want me to come to Las Vegas????? wtf??????? It seems like every time I call your bluff, you change the rules.

1. Go back and re-read ya lie’s fool. You never offered to pay my expenses. You never offered to come to Sac. And we have been talking atleast I have been talking Vegas for over a day now. You’re a dumb assed money shiner. Now why don’t you spit shine my shoes for me I might throw you a shiny new quarter.
As far as phone numbers are concerned, why do you want to give them in private? I'll tell you why, because you'll either give me a fake pay phone that you'll be waiting at, or an untraceable trac phone cell number...I know how you work monkey......

1.There you go avoiding the issue again. Your making a fool out of yourself nigga. Lying like this. I can’t wait for your jock shiner jakie to show up and pat you on the back. Now how can you blow this kinda smoke after you said you would put up your number on the internet…then you backed down to me put my number up…then you went to we give our numbers to someone else…and now this…look at ya runnin skurred.

Oh and you were not getting my number...your giving Me YOUR number...after what happens to you..you think I want the 5.0 finding me so easily.

Now his name is "chico".......so I guess he's "chico" jones????? LOOLOLOLOLOLOLO

1. I said Nname last time and the first time I said it’s my nick name. Get over it. Mom’s loved it. And I ain’t neva gave my name off over the internet before feel thrilled about it.

Seriously player...if you want me to come to Las Vegas now...which is the third destination you've asked me to meet you at, I will... along with my camera crew to show you're not there either.......

1. Now why don’t you show me where this is the 3rd location I said to meet me…I thought so. Your not very good at this are you gunner sgt..bwahahahaha joey t.

2. And if it's the 3rd location then you should be glad..it's been settled and a done deal...you faggot fawk you...If I say jump you say how hi sir...don't question it...just do.

And speaking of MY bad grammer can you tell what is wrong with this statement:

LOL, I didn't read all of this monkey's bull**** post...but he "There is no Gunnery Sgt in San Diego Camp Pendelton???????""

1. Now who is the dumb monkey…why don’t you go catch some peanuts yourself you faggot assed fake. Maybe your not so educated after all...hell your dumb as shyt...you can't lie very well...

2. Your not good at avoiding things. You should know you can't get anything by on me. I've busted way smarter than you. And I do this for the fun of it. Cause I like showing you crackers how stupid you really are.
Now I notice you didn’t cop to my points. About your lying. About your photo, About the whole posts. Another smoke screen attempt. About your gym…About your phone number…look at your post..you said “I’m in the phone book” . “I gave you my photo 3 times” and you just posted it that night, and of course your not in the book…CAN YOU SAY LYING SACK OF SHYT!!!!

Remember you gave out your address but you qualified it with "I just moved in" OK.

You’re a fvckin coward boy. Show your ass up in Vegas. Leave the crew cause they might get bagged…plastic over the head and me shouting breath baby breath. Just joking..I am not threatening anybodies life on the internet…but I am also not responsible for a bunch of dumb assed white boys sticking their ass into places they shouldn’t be going to.

I guess you looked at my photo’s and now your runnin scared huh…thought I was fat..bwahahahahaaha!!!! you played yourself. I hit like a rhino boy. That was my claim to fame is the speed and power of my arms…my legs suck just to give you a clue….and I can take a punch…it just makes me happy…

Pops boxed golden gloves and in the service…he insisted we learn that shyt while I wanted to get into martial arts like bruce lee…and if you think he pulled his punches on us…you better think again…I couldn’t take his punches till high school and he was getting old… And if you think he was a sissy..he is a 6'2 heavy weight...And we were not allowed to lose fights to white boys or we got our asses kicked!

Each time you keep blowing your story up bigger and bigger…so now your gunnery sgt DI joey torelli..OK. Keep dreaming clown.

Let’s face it faggot…you tried a play and it got out of hand on ya. You talked a big game but now you have been uncovered…maybe it’s time for you to change your screen name again…

You should of quit while you were merely behind!

Keep avoiding it baby….I got to leave now. I told you I will be gone for a day or so…

cya in Vegas bytch!

Reaction score
Originally posted by joey37
As for your "Russian" comment, I train with a lot of russian fighters and we hang out...they're nothing special, but some are nice guys. Good boxers.....what does the gym being remodled have to do with us being friends??? fvcking moron....

I've sparred with vitaly and vwladimir klitchsko.....and they'll attest I more than held my own.....

Big prope to vitaly as he's going to whip corrie sander's ass in Los Angeles on April 24th

See vitaly is the guy who was beating lennox lewis and would have knocked him out, had the referee not stopped the fight...for a bvllshlt cut.....lewis retired because he didn't want to get back in the ring with the big russian.....

I also want to give a shout to my Italian homeboy, great puncher and next heavyweight champion of the world..."baby" joe mesi.....

See we're kicking the monkeys out of boxing.....

so PS...or should I say "chico" the football head.....You're "I'm bad because I'm black ****" isn't gonna play that well anymore.

Bwahahahaahaha!!! So I drop Dennis Alexio and now you drop the russian names. your very funny gay boy!

And now you wanna give shout outs to peeps you don't even know...your getting desperate again fool.

Reaction score
so PS...or should I say "chico" the football head.....You're "I'm bad because I'm black ****"

I never said I was bad cause I'm black. I'm bad cause I've earned it.. I spent my time in dojo's and gyms..bouncing...fighting...and whatever.

I'm bad cause I got it beat into me to be nothing but that.

You see in your racial hatred you got shyt twisted. You got carried away. You hate black men. And it shows. That is your weakness. Look at how you went off cause I got a bigger dyck than your short ass.

Look how I said get over it...we all have issues about our shyt...just be happy with what you've got.

Look at your weakness's in your posts...

Atleast thank god you quit the all caps bull baby shyt. Whinning like the bytch that you are.

At 44 I'm no looking to study this BJJ shyt that's going around. How will you be at 44...broken down wrinkled old assed white fool.

I've been into the cap'a way 'a stuff for the last 6 weeks but I'm, too old for that standing on your arms shyt and flipping around...plus it's not practical.

Nice you spar with head gear and shyt. I don't use that.

Vegas baby.

Don't stay up too late...

bye

Reaction score
Re: Jesus christ, Stop the FLAMING!!!

Originally posted by MrSpiffy
Quit this sh!t... its useless! ****in actin like a bunch of little kids... especially you player! Pathetic!

A little b!tching is OK, this is TOO much.

I mean.. c'mon.. you check up on what he does, says?! Player, you really have no life.

Red Sky: I have sort of the same problem, the way I deal with it is to realize that they have power in their reality, and in the reality of some others.. but not in mine.
They are regular people who you shouldnt feel intimidated by. The only power they have is that which you give them... I agree with what someone else already posted: They dont make you feel inferior, mad, bad.. YOU do. Change your perspective, and your problems will lessen.

My 2 cents..
Well Gee Willikers Mr.Spiffy.. I can't stop...I'm having too much fun now that I've found this fool out for the fake that he is!!!

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
DIDN'T KNOW I WAS SO CLOSE? I TOLD YOU WHERE I LIVED MANY TIMES YOU DUMB NIGGA FVCK.

I'M BEGGIN YOU TO SEND SOMEONE MY WAY..PLEASE....

COME ON CHICK SHlt.........BRING YOUR BLACK ASS DOWN HERE....

OH I'M SOOOOO FVCKING BEGGING YOU TO COME HERE....

I'LL EVEN PAY YOUR TRAVEL COSTS.....

This is where I offered to pay your travel costs monkey. See if you would've gone past 3rd grade, you'd know how to read. By the way, your "grammer" comment... you can't even spell GRAMMAR...LOLOL FVCKING MONKEY

joey37

Banned
Reaction score

I'll tell you what, I'll show everybody out here what a fake you are...

I'll come to Sacremento to meet you....and I'll take a video camera along so people know I came there..tell me where to meet you..if you don't show up. It'll be on record..

Come on coward...I'm calling your fvcking bluff.........This is where I offered to come to Sacremento..LOL.monkey..do you see the pattern? you don't even know what you're writing...you're getting caught in your lies left, right and sideways.....I have more....QUOTE]Originally posted by joey37

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
How many times must I show this guy tap dances around the issues because he's afraid to meet me?

**** I've offered to pay his travel costs to San Diego..no dice.....I offered to come up to Sacramento...nope...Now I'm supposed to go to vegas????????

I can see it's just the coward's way to cover up...I showed you his posts..now you know

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus Christ Hahaha This thread brings a whole new meaning to the word "pathetic". A couple of losers fighting on the internet trying to show off how "alpha male" they are. Although I think I have more respect for the joey guy - Player just seems like a whacked out brother. Oh well, fight on, this is kinda entertaining.

Online DJ

Reaction score
All blacks can talk about is their "10" inch penises. I'm aware that he's (and most blacks i know) psychotically delusional. But I have to say, it takes a lot of stamina and denial to maintain a bull**** perspective for as long as he has. Even my sisters told me that anything over 7 inch would hurt the girl. 10 inch? It's disgusting. It's like bestiality, really. And what is up with your ethnic jokes? How would you feel if someone says your women either look like scaled-down muscular males, or disgustingly huge pigs, 300 lbs. of smelly she-beast cutting a swath through the welfare office? And according to bell curve, your people's IQ is not far above mild mental retardation. No important black inventions in recorded history. No industry. No science. No technology. No civilization. No culture. No nothing. If being delusional and absurd is "holding one's own", then player supreme is a champ.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Online DJ
All blacks can talk about is their "10" inch penises. I'm aware that he's (and most blacks i know) psychotically delusional. But I have to say, it takes a lot of stamina and denial to maintain a bull**** perspective for as long as he has. Even my sisters told me that anything over 7 inch would hurt the girl. 10 inch? It's disgusting. It's like bestiality, really. And what is up with your ethnic jokes? How would you feel if someone says your women either look like scaled-down muscular males, or disgustingly huge pigs, 300 lbs. of smelly she-beast cutting a swath through the welfare office? And according to bell curve, your people's IQ is not far above mild mental retardation. No important black inventions in recorded history. No industry. No science. No technology. No civilization. No culture. No nothing. If being delusional and absurd is "holding one's own", then player supreme is a champ.

That was bit over-the-top. P_S is the scum of his race, but blacks are not "sub-par". They're just like everyone else. Maybe you should look into yourself and admit that you have your prejudices (just like everyone else, mind you...).

And as for black penis size, I suspect that because their flaccid size is bigger (they're an equitorial race, which means appendages like hands and fingers and also penises hang loose and long to dissipate heat), people think they are hung. But the truth is that erect sizes are more or less similar, with a couple of individuals at both ends of the curve that confirm or dispute stereotypes. Same goes for Asians too. But hey - if it helps brothas sleep better at night, let em think what they want.

Reaction score
Well I guess it's time to end this before the Mods bury it. I was hoping more people would jump to the Great White Hopes boat before I sank it. I was really hoping Jake would commit all the way before I blew it up but ohhh well I guess he really is a snake

Ok here's reality:

When I asked Joey for his Address:

I JUST MOVED INTO A NEW APARTMENT THE ADDRESS IS: 1432 Silver Stand BLVD, San Diego Ca 92131

Ok. But what's your number:

NOW BRING YOUR FVCKING BLACK ASS DOWN HERE...

Apartment number????it's a house dumbazz....

House? Really Joey:

To clarify: I live in a duplex and that IS my address..so that is my "apartment" number.

Ok Now it's a duplex and what's the number joey:

: 1432 Silver Stand BLVD, San Diego Ca 92131

Are you sure Joey. Nobody could find it. And guess what Neither can Mapquest:

Cannot find "1432 Silver Stand Blvd" Click the "GET DIRECTIONS" button to route to/from the ZIP code, or modify the information you entered.

Of course your response will be you just moved in right?

And you work out at this gym down there correct. Which happens to be closed but anybody on the board can call them at:

4. My boys did ride by looking for that gym of yours 619-239-3622...there closed.

Oh joey, I just got off the phone and....

some fellas went by your weak assed gym. They are undergoing remodelling right now. And they do offer a few weak assed boxing classes...Dam you fake assed mofo!

Your still taking classes...lol...now I'm the fool. You got me dog! I can admit it....I'm man enough.

NEXT

When you lied your monkey ass off and said you posted your photo for me 3 times and you put up this link:

Here's my pic for the 3rd time........

http://profiles.yahoo.com/special_ops_cook

Now what did we find there for this old profile that you supposedly posted 3 times:

Last Updated: 03/20/2004

Oh am I bad. I caught you just putting up that profile that night...and you called me a dumb monkey???

Now what did you say you did and your rank was again:

My rank was Gunnery Sgt.....now go fantasize about me...you fawking queer.....

And what does your brand new profile say:

Last Updated: 03/20/2004
Yahoo! ID: special_ops_cook
My Email
Private

OH notice the Email address is private!!! Why would you even put up a profile if you didn't want anyone to email you???

I'm sorry joey what did you say again:

Do you realize that most of the Drill Instructors are Gunnery Sergeants?????

Now look at your profile that you posted that night again...does it say Gunnery SGT? What does it say...Does it say Drill Instructor?

Special what again joey????

And what did you say about yourself:

Short? I'm 6"5 250lbs.....like I said...I think that crank you smoke is going to your monkey brain....

Short? I'm 6"5 250lbs.....like I said...I think that crank you smoke is going to your monkey brain....

Look at the subjects shoulder height in relation to the back of the chair….unless it’s a grown folks high chair.

http://profiles.yahoo.com/special_ops_cook

Oh I was wrong about the coding for that photo. It doesn’t say b243 but b 458…way down the list even further than I thought.

Dang I wish I had more time but I got to jet back out of town.

So this is the Great White Hope. Coming to defeat me. I will be in Vegas Joey if your not too chicken show the fawk up.

Don't bother with any witty comebacks cause you've just been busted as a fake and a coward...and a lying sack of shyt.

I wanted to let this go on so you could bury yourself even more...but it's getting old now.

I really wanted Jake to jump on your bandwagon so I could put him down with you...but he must of checked you out too...oh well!

Come and get ME YOU FAWKING MORON...YOU KNOW WHERE THE FU*K I WILL BE AND WHEN...SHOW UP YOU WHITE PIECE OF SHYT...

FAKE ASS MUTHA ****A.

Oh if anybody want's proof of my dyck size put your email address in my pm box. I had a girl work it up last night and we photo'd it.

You pieces of shyt. Hating on black folks cause we got bigger dycks...that's weak.

And jake good analogy about the flaccid and heat comment...you do read my posts I see. But you forgot a stretched material has more room to grow and will fill with blood...

BWAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA! @YA FOOLS!!!

Reaction score
Originally posted by Online DJ
Send me your email address!

Reaction score
Oh joey thought I was fat..I let him thinK that... he actually thought I posted my head on my body building photo...

Until I proved it was taken at Balboa park in his home town...notice he shut the fawk up after that. then I posted my current photo and he really shut the fawk up...

Another poor confused individual. Poorly mistaken.

Now his retort is football head...bwahahahaha!

Joey send my your email address cause:

This user's mailbox is currently full, and cannot be sent any messages until it is cleaned out. An email has been sent notifying the user of this. Please try your request at a later time.

And you can't recieve email from here either you internet FAWKING COWARD!!!

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Can't find the address on mapquest? that's not a surprise, mapquest if ****ed up..come down to my house..and see how fake the address is...

Now monkey. you said I never offered to pay your travel costs...I proved you wrong...You said I never offered to come to sacramento...I proved you wrong...Now you want me to come to vegas....

You're a fvcking delusional moronic MONKEY!!!!!!!!

The profile on yahoo was just made on the 20th of March, because I had deleted my previous profile and you wanted to see my pic again so you could jack off to it..so I made another profile

You make me laugh, when you think you busted somebody with your silly nonsense...you don't make any sense monkey!!!!!

Now, yet again, I'm going to come to vegas....I'm supposed to look for some fat nlgger named "chico" jones??????

Tell me EXACTLY where you'll be in vegas...I promise I'll show up see we can talk face to face monkey...

But you won't monkey, because you're nothing more that a fat monkey coward...

How come you didn't acknowledge the fact that I proved you wrong about your previous comments? Because in order to save face, you have to divert the attention away from it...

BECAUSE YOU'RE A FAWKING COWARD!!!!!!!

Now tell me where to meet you in vegas.......This is the third time you've given me the round around monkey

1) He offered to have his son or "some of his boys" come by my house...never happened.....I invite anyone from this board to stop by my house to verify that I live there.

2) He told me to come to sacramento, I agreed and said I'd take a camera guy along to verify he wouldn't show up...again he never told me where to meet him.

3) Now he wants me to come to las vegas, BUT he won't have his room number until he gets their?????? ok punk ass....tell me where to meet you..this is the third time you've tried to avoid me...

IT'S SHOWING HOW MUCH OF A COWARD YOU REALLY ARE...

Now I'll be waiting monkey......

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Again, I'll prove PS is lying....

Anyone on this forum...send me a private message....when i recieve the message I will reply back to you....then come on here and tell player supreme what a monkey, lying azz, coward he is

Anyone...private message me....

Reaction score
Again, I'll prove PS is lying....

Anyone on this forum...send me a private message....when i recieve the message I will reply back to you....then come on here and tell player supreme what a monkey, lying azz, coward he is

Anyone...private message me....
I'm back from Davis:

Of course you know it's empty now, since you cleaned it out on Sunday. I kept testing it you FAWKING MORON!!!

YOU FORGOT I POSTED THE RESPONSE IN ONE OF MY POSTS YESTERDAY YOU FAGGOT FAWK..ANYBODY FOLLOWING THIS WILL REMEMBER IT...

OF COURSE YOUR GOING TO SAY "ANYBODY COME TO MY HOUSE" CAUSE YOU KNOW NOBODY WILL EVEN BOTHER...YOU STUPID APE MONKEY BOY
YOU KNOW WHERE I WILL BE SHOW UP YOU COWARD!!! COME ON AND BRING YOUR FILM CREW YOU NIGGA F*CK!!!

YOU BAD!!! COME AND GET ME!!! YOU FAWKING COWARD!!!***
YOU LYING SACK OF ****...MAP QUEST IF FAWKED UP HUH!!!...I CHECKED THAT AFTER I SENT A COUSIN LOOKING FOR YOUR DUMB ASS....YOU FAGGOT!!!

THAT IS WHY I POSTED YOU GOT ME DOG...YEAH YOU MADE A FOOL OUT OF ME...TO THINK I WASTED MY TIME WITH YOUR SORRY FAT ASS!!!

KEEP HIDING YOU INTERNET GEEK!! ONE DAY YOU WILL FAWK UP AND ADMIT WHERE YOU REALLY ARE...I'VE BEEN HOPING YOU WOULD FAWK UP AND THEN YOUR ASS WOULD BELONG TO ME!!!

OH I FINALLY DID TAKE A MOMENT THIS MORNING AND ACTUALLY READ SOME OF YOUR POSTS...I NEVER READ PAST THE FIRST PARAGRAPH OF LIES. JUST SKIMMED YOUR SHYT. YOU LOSER!!!

OUT OF WORK UNEMPLOYEED LOSER WITH NO EDUCATION. AND FAWKED UP GRAMM "E" R. STUPID ASSED WHITE ******!

VEGAS YOU FAWK...GET YOUR ASS DOWN THERE!!! I WILL KICK YOUR LILLY PANTY WEARING ASS ALL THEY WAY BACK HOME!!!

YOUR A LYING SACK OF ****...I BUSTED YOU.

THAT IS WHY YOU'VE BEEN WAITING ALL MORNING TO SEE IF I POSTED...NOW LET ME FINISH WHAT I STARTED:
"HAS ANYONE EVER NOTICED THIS BLACK FAGGOT SUPER-IMPOSED HIS HEAD ON SOME BODYBUILDER'S PIC? Lolololololololol"

And now he has seen my real face an has nuthin to say. He has seen that I've been right there in his home town and has nuthin to say about that...
And what does hehave to say about what he really does for a living...beside's hang out on this board all day and night waiting for me to post:

The pic is real ape...it's me...you're just pissed because I look how you wish you looked.

My rank was Gunnery Sgt.....now go fantasize about me...you fawking queer.....

OK Gunny as in Gunny Sack which is the closet this faggot will ever get to anything gunny like!
Let me state this fact for joey again:

MY COUSINS LOOKED FOR YOUR ADDRESS AND THEY CAN'T FIND IT...THAT IS WHY WE PULLED THE MAP QUEST!!!!

YOUR A FAKE JOEY!!! A LYING INTERNET FAKE.

NOW INVITE ANYBODY TO THIS BOARD TO SEE YOUR ADDRESS...

"Can't find the address on mapquest? that's not a surprise, mapquest if ****ed up..come down to my house..and see how fake the address is..."

Subj: (no subject)
Date: 3/20/2004 10:52:35 AM Pacific Standard Time
To: PlayaSupreme

yo cuz we can't find this mook/ mufu is a lying turd bomb man check your mapquest and his gym is bunk/pic up your cell I will hit u up

ok SURE And if you want to check my aol screen name its me sorry!
You're a fvcking delusional moronic MONKEY!!!!!!!!

YES i AM! YOU GOT ME PEGGED BOY!

"The profile on yahoo was just made on the 20th of March, because I had deleted my previous profile and you wanted to see my pic again so you could jack off to it..so I made another profile

You make me laugh, when you think you busted somebody with your silly nonsense...you don't make any sense monkey!!!!!"

I DO NOT EVEN NEED TO RESPOND TO THIS ONE JOEY!!!!

Uh actually I do want to say the words silly and nonsense are not in a gunny's vocabulary...you fawking assed loser!!!

And now why don't you tell us why you changed the profile again??????????????? I'm sorry what did you say???????????you jack off to what kind of photo's....your an old man who sits at home all day and wack off to internet porn....
"Tell me EXACTLY where you'll be in vegas...I promise I'll show up see we can talk face to face monkey..."

WHY SHOULD I WASTE MY TIME TELLING YOU AGAIN...WHY DON'T YOU ASK ANYBODY FOLLOWING THIS THREAD SINCE THEY ALL KNOW WHERE I WILL BE AND WHEN!!!! YOU FAWKING IDIOT LYING SACK OF WHITE TRAILER PARK TRASH!!!
"Now tell me where to meet you in vegas.......This is the third time you've given me the round around monkey"

TELL YOU WHAT? AND WHERE? HOW DID YOU KNOW I WOULD BE IN VEGAS ***YOU MUST BE PSYCHIC****...3RD TIME I'VE DONE WHAT??? BWAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!! BUSTED AGAIN!!!
"2) He told me to come to sacramento, I agreed and said I'd take a camera guy along to verify he wouldn't show up...again he never told me where to meet him."

NOW YOUR TRYING TO POST LIKE ME HUH WITH THE NUMBERS I SEE AND SO DOES YOUR AUDIENCE...AND I SAID COME TO WHERE???? DO I NEED TO GO GET THAT POST TO SHOW UP YOUR PLAYED OUT SMOKE SCREEN BYTCH? DON'T WASTE OUR TIME!!!

AND I NEVER TOLD YOU WHAT???? YOU HAVE BEEN HAD PINK PANTIES!!!!
"3) Now he wants me to come to las vegas, BUT he won't have his room number until he gets their?????? ok punk ass....tell me where to meet you..this is the third time you've tried to avoid me..."

NOW THIS IS RICH!!! THIS IS FUNNNNYYYY!!!! ANOTHER WASTE OF TIME!!! YOU FAGGOT!! YEAH I'M CALLING YOU OUT...YOU FAGGOT!!!

Joey I'm done with you. You got played and you played yourself. Get a life you fawking loser. Vegas if you dare...check my POSTS I told you when and where or like I said ask anybody here.

Bring your crew I will bring mine we wil get this done real like! You see you shoulda kept your fat lying mouth shut...you step into something you can't back up.

I wouldn't of made that mistake. You don't see my lying on here that I could take Dennis Alexio now do you. You did see me admitt my respect for him. I felt his side kick after he knocked the first mat holder accross the room. I've never felt a side kick that hard in my life...thank god I had a matt between us.

I wouldn't fawk with him...But you I would!

Now come and get some!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Now you white boys rootin for joey da bum here should be ashamed of ya selves. He can't even defeat me mentally.

Next!

Send ya best.

And for you fellas who want my help my box is closed for a while. I'm a little disappointed in you guys.

This ain't no race war on this site. It's about men learning to be men. It's not just cause I got a bigger dyck so hate on supreme. Cause I'm sure theirs a white boy or something else with a bigger one than mine on this site...

joey let his big mouf get him in trouble. he got checked out and was found to be a fake... he yapped off his big mouf and thought he could get away with it on the internet....that lying sack of shyt.

look before ya leaps. you might wind up in somethin you can't get out of

chico: bwahahahaahaha!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.