The Alpha Male, and changing my role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
"about is some moron 41 year old who can't even keep a marriage together and "pimps" trailer-trash girls on the weekend.

Tsk Tsk Tsk Jakie:

I'm 44 and I do not pimp women. As you know. But I did at one time as you also know.

Now once again amongst many times I've asked before:

Where is your girlfriend? Do you even date women?

As far as being trash. Don't let one trip into the pimp game color the situation. Hell you probably wack off several times a day and that's disgusting to me.

As I've told you. I am a professional brotha. As I stated before I did the pimp thing to see if I had what it takes. I didn't so I quit, but I learned a hell of a lot about women in the mean time...more than you will ever learn if you don't get off this site.

What is your reason for coming here? Your ego? You want people to say WOW good post Jake? Well that isn't going to happen buddy. Nobody respects you anymore.

Why?

Because I called your bluff and ask you to prove yourself and you hid like the rat that you are. Your very words and posts have no game in them...just analytical answers.

I remember reading once that you had taken women from brotha's and I gave you a fake compliment to see how you would respond...and just like a fool you gloated.

Of course your going to say you have nothing to prove to me or anybody on here.

I can respect joey cause he is stupid as fawk and on steroids and losing his hair now it seems...but you NO.

If you look at you and joeys attack, over my dyck comment and how you guys got upset...that is the real issue.

I offered to send you a photo of my shyt...if you doubted me...I was willing to put it out there...I actually do keep a few shots of my **** so I can tease women with them...but as I stated, I'm not all that big in my book...nothing to get you twos panties all scrunched up over.

I guess your like a bytch you can't just let it go.

So I will do that for you.

This convo is done

bye

Reaction score
Originally posted by joey37
I'm almost as bad as he is...I mean shyt, I'd love to fight the guy any fvcking time, but it's obvious he's just trying to pull my chain and get a reaction.

Since these threads stay on the forum, I assume the mods enjoy our little fights...I know I truly do.

I don't think PS is anything in real life like he is on here. I'm off most fridays, but he seems to be home constantly. I think he works at Popeye's Chicken and is frustrate with his penis size.

My challenge still stands though, any time he wants to throw fists or send his son or whoever...please do........

I was hoping to rile him up enough so he'd actually try coming on down...I'd really love to mix it up with this fat fvck.
Now thats the first funny thing you've said yet. Actually as you know I own my own business... a persona training studio...now put your thinking hat on.

Personal training hours...ok...now this is going to be tough...ohhh yeah...morning and late afternoons and evenings since most clients work also...that means PS is home during his down time...except on mondays and fridays when he has this one broad come over...maybe I will check his posting times if I doubt him....

Between my business and getting up a website (which is why I'm on the web alot these and every day), I do keep myself busy...and I even have time to go out on a thurs nite and catch a new woman...who works as a insurance adjuster..5'10 with red hair and a tight pair of jeans and soft lips that melt against mine...to bad she is going to Taho this weekend or I would put another on my team...

How about you Joey...how many are you working with...oh shyt I forgot...she is white trailer park trash like all of my overly educated women are as well as myself. B.A in communications.

What are you doing with your life buddy? Do you control your life and work only for yourself or do you work as a wage slave for someone else?

Do you even have a girlfriend? Any women? Your nuts sound a little swole up...everything alright down there?

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK MOtheR ****ERs wHO WAntS tO FIGHtz0r NOwz. Im A ItaLiAn StALiOn CoME BiaTCh I GoT 1083 RuSiSan MAtEz0R DoNT MEss Wit Mez0R OKz0R..

My AddREsSS iS 1214 San Diego Blvd, San DiegO 91412 Ok WHo waNTs A FIghtZ0r

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Uhh and how did you come by this site? I don't know of any asian fvking white wimmen sites...I don't think many on here do...so I guess it's your fetish also as I said.

This is chess not checkers boy.

Well, I am a member of several Asian boards, and these URLs float around. Us AAs are a small community so the word on something gets around fast.

And what the heck was that about checkers? You are one random mofo. :confused:

Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Well, I am a member of several Asian boards, and these URLs float around. Us AAs are a small community so the word on something gets around fast.

And what the heck was that about checkers? You are one random mofo. :confused:
What does a board of anything have to do about websites.

the chess thing was from the movie training day with denzil wash. you wouldn't understand it though...cause your still stuck on checkers level.

Glad your not ranting about the size of my wang. I didn't realize it would be such a big deal and piss folks off...now that's funny right thurr.

As far as your concerned Jake...your a very predicatable individual. There are no random surprises in your corner.

Peace buddy boy.

Have fun strokin it...make sure you use extra lub now...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoy....

I've put everything in bold so your monkey brain can process all this shyt. Enjoy.

I'm 44 and I do not pimp women. As you know. But I did at one time as you also know.

yada yada yada.... another black man that feels inadequate and has to blow smoke up everyone's asses. I DON'T CARE.

Now once again amongst many times I've asked before:

Where is your girlfriend? Do you even date women?

Yes. And yes. What the fock? :confused:

As far as being trash.

Yes, you are trash. Glad you understand that.

Hell you probably wack off several times a day and that's disgusting to me.

That was random.

As I stated before I did the pimp thing to see if I had what it takes.

Did you really EXPLICITLY state that you pimped out prostitutes and took money from them every night? I didn't know that. If you did, the answer to that to your being trash IS 'yes'. Sorry.

more than you will ever learn if you don't get off this site.

One.

What is your reason for coming here?

Two.

Your ego?

Three.

You want people to say WOW good post Jake? Well that isn't going to happen buddy.

Four.

Nobody respects you anymore.

Five. Wow retard, you're on a roll today. Five times. You said FIVE things that could be turned right back on you and slapped on your big, fat forehead like a fat cokk. Focken hypocrite. :rolleyes: If you're going to try to make me look bad, next time try to use things that YOU'RE NOT GUILTY OF ALSO. You are so spastic, it's amazing! What a stupid monkey!

Your very words and posts have no game in them...just analytical answers.

'Words having GAME'? What in the fock? Are you on crack? Okay, whatever. How one speaks (whether it's like a Harvard Graduate student or a Mexican immigrant or some monkey from the 'hood) has no bearing on one's game. You are so high someone had better tether you down before your blimp-ass floats off to outer space. That made NO sense.

I remember reading once that you had taken women from brotha's

Yeah, I did. And the guy never found out. She wanted me to fock her, so I did. He was 500 miles away in Florida (I was in NY at the time), so it didn't matter. And yes, I popped her cherry. She bled, but I was wrapped up. Thank you so much for remembering.... it really brings a tear to my eye that you care so much. *sniff* :)

And if you're talking about the club incident, the dude was overweight and just smothering the poor girl. So I whisked her away. The black dude looked pissed as hell but didn't do anything - probably coz his boyz weren't with him or something. Who knows. What *I* recall is your saying in response, "Wow, you actually took a girl away from a brotha? You got skillz...." To that I say: FOCK OFF. AS if having black-ass skin automatically makes you some mack. Shut the fock up, you racist. That is so pathetic - like I told you before one of my biggest pet peeves are morons that use racial stereotypes only when it suits them and denounces them only when it makes them look bad. You are one of them - a Class-A idiot. :rolleyes:

and I gave you a fake compliment

That was very fake of you. You must be a very insincere person.

to see how you would respond...and just like a fool you gloated.

Huh? That's funny. I thought gloating and self-congratulatory comments were YOUR SPECIALTY.

Of course your going to say you have nothing to prove to me or anybody on here.

That's GODDAMN RIGHT, monkey boy. Finally! :)

I can respect joey

Don't lie to my face, azzhole. I'll tell ya why you're lying in a minute.

cause he is stupid as fawk and on steroids and losing his hair now it seems

.... you dont' insult a man that you respect, you focken' liar. So shut up about that.

...but you NO.

I DON'T GIVE A FOCK IF YOUR CHIMP-ASS RESPECTS ME OR NOT, FOOL! Repeat that to yourself 1000 times.

If you look at you and joeys attack, over my dyck comment and how you guys got upset...that is the real issue.

No, I have bigger things to worry about (pun intended). You wish.

I offered to send you a photo of my shyt...if you doubted me...I was willing to put it out there...

No focking WAY - you will not be sending me picture of your shrivelled black **** - no fockin' way! You may put it on the forum publicly if your desire to do so is THAT overwhelming. Just put on a warning on the new thread you start.

I actually do keep a few shots of my **** so I can tease women with them...but as I stated, I'm not all that big in my book...nothing to get you twos panties all scrunched up over.

Your homo-erotic fantasies are giving me hives. Yuck. :mad:

This convo is done

No, it's not - biiatch.

bye

Yeah, see ya, idiot.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Player is a closet homosexual...I truly believe that. Wants to send a guy a pic of his dyck????? LOLOLOLOL

I'd beat his ass if I had to, but he seems like he has enough problems.....

Fat, middleaged, and trying to convince himself he's a pimp.

It's actually pretty sad..how the fvck is someone as fat as him going to be a personal trainer????

Lay off the fried chicken and watermelon...you might lose a few pounds...then you might last more than 3 seconds in a ring with me.....like 7 or 8.....LOLOLOLOL

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is ridiculous

For heaven's sake guys... why don't you just whip your d!cks out and get the measuring tape? Personally I find such flame wars entertaining, but really you're just making yourselves look bad by continuing it. And enough with the 'I could beat you up' posts... we all know it's just talk. If you must continue to beat your chests, howl and throw feces at each other, please at least take it to private messaging. Let's bring back the love, shall we? :)

Getting back to the original topic: As others said, the so-called 'alphas' are not making you feel bad, you are. For all you know, they might also be feeling insecure around other types of people, and so on. So just stop caring about what others think, because they more likely aren't even thinking of you. If you still feel inferior, look at the areas in your life that need work, and improve them. If you feel like a weakling, get into a serious exercise program. If you feel inadequate because you're poor, study and get a better job. It's not easy, but the rewards are worth it.

Reaction score
Quote from jake the fake

"Yes. And yes. What the fock? "

When I asked you about having a girlfriend. First you didn't answer the question correctly. In your haste to flame you misinterpreted what I pointed out about you.

Secondly. Can you prove this? No. Remember I've read some of your bragging posts. If you had a girlfriend then you would not of been in all those clubs you claimed to be macking and taking women right out from under Black mens hands.

Face it white women do not like asian men. You gotta be hella cool to pull white chicks. And I've seen it done by some cool assed asain dudes too...but your not one of those. Those are they type of guys who don't get their panties in a bunch because (some body) chooses to write a different way than what is taught in English classes. Now I'll bet your getting all bent out of shape because I put a space in that word now aint you...infact you hate the word aint and especially with no " ' " in it too. The only word you can think of this is TRASH right.

You have a small ego Jake. You view the world from your short stature as being huge and gross...to hide your own inferior complex issues.

You hate being asian. I don't blame you. I can feel ya. I've known a few blacks who hated being black.

Get over it. Life is a gift. If you don't want the gift then give it back to nature...I guarantee nature will not give you another one.

I didn't read your post all the way...but I did like the format of it...but you blew it by putting your answers inside the dark quote box. You need to leave your responses so that they stand out.

That isn't the reason I didn't read what you wrote. It's because nothing you say is worth any value on this board anyways.

Go back to Korea boysan!

Reaction score
Joey, sorry buddy I miss you too. I'm very sorry I didn't read a word you had to say due to this dang ignore button.

Are you one of those jar heads who drives a truck down there?

quote: From jake aka chickenhead
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yada yada yada.... another black man that feels inadequate and has to blow smoke up everyone's asses. I DON'T CARE.

I was merely pointing out another one of your flaws and flawed information chickenhead. don't get ya feathers all ruffled up over it. You had my age wrong and who I am way off.

And Now...Jackie...I'm sorry I don't have anymore time to spend teaching you about reality I'm busy helping young players with their problems. Like I told you my Box is getting jammed up:

Re: getting my player card back

Player:Your absolutely right.

Don't worry bro, you slapped the player back in me, I won't lose control of this now.

Thanks for the slap in the face.

Re: getting my player card back Player Supreme:I hear ya bro.

This is one of the reasons why I come here. It makes me feel good to help "players" become better at handling women. You wouldn't know anything about this jake, your box is never full.

When a player get's his eyes opened. I send him to a better place for a higher education.

Enjoy scratching in the dirt down here Jake aka chickenhead. Have fun with joey aka chickenman looking for grubs and worms in ya lives.

If your wondering why these guys whom I've helped do not step forward right now...because they know I enjoy this **** and don't need any cosigners. Making you look foolish is childs play to me.

This is chess not checkers boysan!

hase yo

and

good bye

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh... whatever. I'm tired of your ass. :rolleyes:

Just for your peace of mind, let's just say that what you say about me is true, so your fat black ass will me the hell alone. You are the pettiest man that I've ever had the displeasure of encountering. Focken baby. :eek:

Reaction score
"Just for your peace of mind, let's just say that what you say about me is true, so your fat black ass will me the hell alone."

Can you see your sentax error here Jake the chickenhead?

What word did you leave out in the above statement.

It's good to see you keep falling off your game. This is what I do. I wear you out and make you make mistakes until you give up.

I must of really got under the great chickenheads feathers....for him to make syntax errors. That speaks volumes of informations to me about YOU.

I told you I handle women. Your not even a challenge too me. Try handling a bunch of female minds and staying on top and controlling them...now that's chess not checkers boysan.

I guess our fun is over now.

LOL@ya.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Just for your peace of mind, let's just say that what you say about me is true, so your fat black ass will me the hell alone."

Can you see your sentax error here Jake the chickenhead?

What word did you leave out in the above statement.

It's good to see you keep falling off your game. This is what I do. I wear you out and make you make mistakes until you give up.

I must of really got under the great chickenheads feathers....for him to make syntax errors. That speaks volumes of informations to me about YOU.

I told you I handle women. Your not even a challenge too me. Try handling a bunch of female minds and staying on top and controlling them...now that's chess not checkers boysan.

I guess our fun is over now.

LOL@ya.

Do you really think that you "won" something, you simpleton? LOL!! ooookay. :D :rolleyes:

Now go back to sucking on that cokk you were feasting on.

PS: It's Syntax, not "sentax". Maybe it's time you learned to spell things properly, instead of phonetically.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
I want playersupreme to do a tap dance for us...come on Mr Bojangles.....

Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Do you really think that you "won" something, you simpleton? LOL!! ooookay. :D :rolleyes:

Now go back to sucking on that cokk you were feasting on.

PS: It's Syntax, not "sentax". Maybe it's time you learned to spell things properly, instead of phonetically.
I know exactly how it's spelled fool. Do you think I would leave that for you unless it was deliberate...you've just been played again. Now check my centax again. Oh I notice your trying to sound conversational again and using young folks spelling and wording..."cokk" that's very good. Maybe you don't live in a bubble after all. That means I was right. You are a fake. You fake this "I'm better than anyone on here cause I got x degrees"

You not very good a this are you Jackie. Oh here is another variation: Sintax. I like this one better. It is the one I will use in the future since it has 2 evils in it...sin and tax's.

Like I said:

chess not checkers son. And of course you know by now that I bated you into responding.

Your easy to get riled up...as for your boyfriend...he is way to stoopid to compete in this game. Too much juice flowing through his small sized penis...no wonder he went off when he found out I am sporting a 9. I don't blame him.

But my further point on that subject was we all feel inade'quit in that area. Even those of us who are fortunate to be above average can feel it.

Just be happy with what you have. Get over it Jake and Joey...hmm jackie and Joey...2 very feminine names...no wonder you two are sucking on each others nutz.

Reaction score
Originally posted by joey37
I want playersupreme to do a tap dance for us...come on Mr Bojangles.....
1. LOL. I actually do know how to tap dance. I can still do some of the time steps...how did ya know.

2. You also played yourself. Here is how.

3. I stated that you belonged to that racist site that was posted on the pimps network by one of you guy's haters. Of course me being a fighter went there and met you and Lisa Saprano.

4. You didn't really deny it. I also made a fool out of you and the owner of that site...you responded with the same weak assed "I CAN KICK YOUR BLACK ASS IN 3 SECONDS" threat.

5. You also said the same thing you stated above.

6. You are not a don juan...remember I told you to come here to learn how to be a man...cause you were suplicating (that means bowing down) to that lisa bytch.

7. I guess you did come over after all. Your still a punk to women. You still bow and pray for pvssy to come your way. Your not a man yet kid. Actually from what I've heard your also not that young either...losing your front hair shyt ey...and you have too much booze **** in your trash...your a drunk and a steroid junkie.

8. Get a life clueless. Your washed up and wasted.

9. Your not even full itialian. your a half breed. no wonder your so messed up. swaggering around with no nuts in your pants.

10. Did you sleep ok last night?

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't respond to your "racist" site comment, because I have no idea what your monkey ass is talking about. Obviously your daily intake of crack is starting to affect you (although I thought you'd be thinner for being on that ****).

You're a fvcking racist yourself and when a white person gives that shlt back to you, you try and call us racists. Well, fine, I'll wear that as a badge of honor against hypocrites like you.

Did I sleep well??? yeah I did....didn't see your fvcking son or any other nigga step up here...fvcking chicken shlts...

Like I said...I told you who I am, Where I am..and where I box at...you've never showed....you're a fvcking coward....

Now go pick some fvcking cotton.

Reaction score
Sorry Joe I didn't read ya shyt. I put you on my ignore button. I'll bet your probably whinning again.

Stay off the meth and the roids...it's eating your dyck and brains away...shyt those are the same thing in your case so your double fawked.

later homie.

Here let me answer for you:

MY NAME IS JOEY AND I WILL KICK YOU ASS. I KNOW HOW TO BOX NOW SO I A BAD MOFO AND I CAN DODGE BULLETS TO...SEE THE BIG S ON MY SHIRT YOU COWARDS!!!!

PS YOUR A COWARD. YOU WILL NOT INVEST IN A PLANE TICKET TO COME DOWN HERE YOU BLACK ASS SON OF A BYTCH. I KICK YOU ASS CAUSE I AM BAD!!!

I KICK EVERYBODIES ASS AS WELL JUST GET ON A PLANE AND COME TO MY GYM...NO DO NOT WAIT OUTSIDE FOR ME WITH A 9MM...COME INSIDE AND I BOX YOU DOWN!!!

I WILL BEAT ANY BLACK MAN IN DUH WORLD!!!! ALL BLACK MANS ARE FAT..PLAYER SUPREME YOUR FAT...YOUR ALL FAT.

YOU LET YOUR PEEPS COME TO MY HOME WITH LEAD PIPES...I AM BAD!

your a joke joey...thats why you call yourself joey...not even a man yet..joseph are you. josephine.

Status
Not open for further replies.