the 4 things you NEED for success with women!!

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this is cause i talk from my xp over the last month of trialing this **** out

1.Most IMPORTANT is HOLD EC....DO NOT LOOK AWAY....but make sure you give em one of your best smiles....not too creepy

it makes them melt ahah

2.Charisma....You NEED to look like life is a blast and you have NO worries!

3.Confidence....as in if your clubbing jump on that dance floor straight away aand make ec with those girls and get dancing your best moves.......but Confidence being the MAIN thing

4.TFBA attitude - The full blown Article attitude as i call it,where you think the world evolves around you and you WILL be able to Manipulate life!

Comments....please flame me as i like people who can say where i go wrong so i may improve even more than i have allrdy!

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it goes without saying that you need these things - the problem so many people encounter is GETTING said things.

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Q-Unit
I think it goes without saying that you need these things - the problem so many people encounter is GETTING said things.
Ok what does it for me is before i go out i think of times where i have achieved things in my life i didn't think i would've.

just go out a don't care what people think....afterall....it's your life and everyone else are spectatours to what YOU DO.

Look at me....sat i ended up nearly taking this girl away from her BIG BUILT boyfriend and she couldn't resist my charisma and the fact i never gave a **** about looking at her.

i know most guys think

"**** she's looking at me in the eyes....NOOOOOOOOOOO LOOK AWAY" but who cares if she makes ec...it's HER who has the honour not you to look at you.

ALso movies and music help ALOT

Paradise - see the light
Free loader - Pure devoution

= Brilliant feelings :D