The 4 Class of Man

A

Aazman

Came across this randomly on the internet:

Nice guy:
Makes pleasant conversation with women, but no emotional connection at all. Becomes a good friend.

****y-Funny guy:
Makes a small emotional connection with her, but because he uses superficial emotions to connect with her, he only has light success with women.

Jerk/Bad boy:
Makes deep emotional connections with women, albeit using negative emotions, but negative emotions that reach a subconscious level of connection with her. Has very good success with women, but although the women are attracted, they resist.

The Natural Seducer:
Makes the same deep emotional connections with women as the Jerk, except he uses deep POSITIVE emotions to connect with her on a subconscious level. Has spectacular success with women because the women are drawn in both by the depth of the connection as well as the positive boost of emotion that it brings to their lives. He is both nice to her, but also brings passion into her life.

Those are the four main types of connections we make, and the order that women are seduced by them:

None
Positive/external
Negative/internal
Positive/internal

There is of course negative/external as well, the guy who is just an ass and is repulsive to all women, but that's not really relevant here.

What I realised was, that I used to be the funny ****y guy. Slap on the forehead. But what i still don't understand is:

what does it mean by superficial emotions and deep emotions? examples please...!!!

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 bumps and no one gives a f***. Give it up.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is wrong. The last 3 types are all the same guy.

There is no internal or external connection. It's all stuff that sounds logical, but has no use in real life and game.

A

Aazman

Iceberg, Ease's answer was all i wanted to know.

If you don't want to write anything useful, don't waste my time either.

Thanks Ease.

A

Aazman

tho ease, im not sure about the funny guy. because it seems to make sense that it was old me. and what do you mean by being logical?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I clicked on this topic I just thought it was going to be a bunch of BS. However, I actually think there is something to this, I can relate to it fairly well. I know examples of all of these. The last three are definitely not the same guy.

A

Aazman

the rest of the post, il post when i have time. But what i found odd was that the def of a natural is:

he generates positive emotions. A jerk gives fluctuations of good and bad. Both provide a deep emotional response. What is this EXACTLY???

the jokey guy gives a superficial response. i.e laughter dies after the person leaves. and life carries on.

brekke

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually think that the jerk is better than the seducer. He gives girls positive and negative emotions, and I think that makes him "feel" more important to them.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy that is good with women does not just create positive emotions. A guy that just creates positive emotions is going to be a pus*y.

The guy that is good with girls, is a badboy, he's the man who's in charge of her, and of course he has to sometimes give her cuddles and kisses. He treats her good, he treats her bad, and she loves him. This is the true nature of life.

The stuff in that post is waffle. The difference between external and internal? I'd love to see someone explain what that means. Are you trying to pull a girl at a bar? Make her attracted to you. Spit your game. Make your move. Stuff like this tries to make sense, but it's written by a guy looking at a scenario and trying to logically theorize. It's very wrong in some places.

If you ever want to learn game, read the blogs of smart guys. Roosh, roissy, others.