The 20 Most Annoying Habits of 20-Something Guys (According to Girls)

Rust Newman

Reaction score
Hey Ya'll,

I stumbled across this blog post on Bro Bible. I love these types of pop-game advice because they're typically so blue pill focused and I find it very entertaining. Basically, do the reverse.

Anyways, with this one in particular, I actually realized it was essentially a great list of ways to rev the hamster based on self-amused, indifferent, and alpha behaviourism.

I hope you enjoy... :woo:

http://www.brobible.com/life/article/most-annoying-habits-20-something-guys/

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
only thing i really agree with is #1.

1. Obsessively keeping your options open. 
Don’t overlook an awesome girl because you have some preconceived notion about getting your rocks off in your twenties before settling down to have a nice family in your early thirties. A cool girl might be staring you right in the face and all you’re thinking is, “Ohhhhh no! I’m too young to meet someone I actually like and care about! ****!” Sad lives for sad people.

The rest is a bunch of complaining imo.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know who authored that list but she sounds like a real ball ache. If she talks like that in real life it's no wonder nobody wants to sleep over.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a few that caught my eye:
15. Catching a girl’s eye and then not asking for her number. 
Just man up and do it, because furiously swiping your way through Tinder to see if I happen to be on it is pvssy sh!t.
This emphasizes that the man has the aggressive role (the pursuer), and the woman has the passive role. She expects you to play your role.

14. Not walking me home.
 Look, I realize I’m an empowered female in 2014, but walk me home. Not only is it the right thing to do, but if I wind up dead in a ditch somewhere you’ll have been the last person to see me, aka suspect #1.
Here the woman talks about the man playing the protector role. It's hard to remember in this day and age of Grrrl Power and all, but females are very vulnerable. The Protector is another male gender role.

I was thinking earlier today that if men just played their gender role ("be a man"), they would have at least some success with women.

13. Thinking your pseudo-alcoholic tendencies make you a “fun-loving” guy. 
Drinking 4-6 beers a night is not normal, nor does it make you “super chill.” It makes you a lazy-ass alcoholic.
The fact that so many young guys are in party mode so often is one reason why women go for older guys. I know they say girls just want to have fun, but believe it or not, they do look beyond that from time to time. At least the good ones will.

10. Rating girls.
 This is foul in so many ways. I’m a friggin’ 10 in my book, and I’m looking for a guy who feels the same way.
As someone who doesn't believe in 10s, this one really bugs me. Nobody is perfect, yet here we have (surprise!) another example of some chick who thinks she is. Newsflash: You are not a 10. You're not even close. One thing I really miss in the modern world is the virtue of humility. I'd like to see a touch of modesty in my women here and there, sure would be refreshing.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chamber36 said:
only thing i really agree with is #1.

1. Obsessively keeping your options open. 
Don’t overlook an awesome girl because you have some preconceived notion about getting your rocks off in your twenties before settling down to have a nice family in your early thirties. A cool girl might be staring you right in the face and all you’re thinking is, “Ohhhhh no! I’m too young to meet someone I actually like and care about! ****!” Sad lives for sad people.

The rest is a bunch of complaining imo.
You see this is actually my mindset, I don't want to meet someone that cool right now because I want to live my life. I don't want a child before I'm financially able to support it. I want to be able to wake up and only be responsible for myself for a few more years. Besides I'm seeing male family members of mine screwed over by partners and I'm like "I'm rushing into starting a family for that?"...no danke! I've met a girl who I'd consider someone who I would settle down with when I was a lot older but now, I have no intention of doing it, I'm looking forward to having my own place, being able to make my own decisions. I don't want to be married for 20 years, divorced at 45 completely lost because I've spent my whole adult life with somebody else and I can no longer really function without them, to me that seem sad.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some women talk a lot and its hard to listen and take them seriously. this article underscores this sediment.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like a troll article to me.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinking your pseudo-alcoholic tendencies make you a “fun-loving” guy. 
Drinking 4-6 beers a night is not normal, nor does it make you “super chill.” It makes you a lazy-ass alcoholic.

This doesn't make sense. Whoever wrote this does not understand the meaning of the prefix pseudo.

Having sex with a robot is cold, hard, and overall unpleasant, so don’t act like one.

Err. Yeaahh. That's why the sex toy industry has been enjoying a mass orgasm of its very own for the last however many years.

Obsessively keeping your options open. 

Whoever wrote this article is either a girl or a beta, no doubt. Emotive, subjective BS in its purest form.

Is this 'BroBible' supposed to be to for male attention?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a cvnt.

14. Not walking me home.
 Look, I realize I’m an empowered female in 2014, but walk me home. Not only is it the right thing to do, but if I wind up dead in a ditch somewhere you’ll have been the last person to see me, aka suspect #1. So you’re really just saving your own ass here.

She's a self entitled brat.