The 2 things stopping you from getting girls!

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys, i personally think there are alot of people out there who are having trouble with getting girls, and keep complaining on this site about it, well it's time to clear that little problem up so we can enjoy some more advanced discussions on this web site.

Firstly, the main thing that is stopping you from getting girls is Fear, fear is stopping you from getting girls, damn its bad isnt it? Well listen, there is nothing on this web site that will help get girls unless you first destroy these 2 fears. These 2 fears are:

Fear of approaching, and fear of rejection!!

wow, simple isnt it? You don't really have to be here at the moment, you can't put anything into use until you eliminate those 2 fears. So here is my 3 step guide to eliminating those fears!

1. Start giving eye contact and saying hello to every girl you can!

2. Start conversing with them as you gain more confidence!

3. Go for the number close!

Now really this site is no help to you until you eliminate those fears, so there really is no point in doing it. There is motivation plastered all over this site to help you if you need it. So there you have it, your prepared, you know what to do, now you just have to do it!

I'm feeling a bit hypocritical at the moment, because I have not in fact completely rid myself of the fear of rejection, i will finish doing so now. But that is irrelevant, because clearly once you have eliminated both these fears, nothing is holding you back from becoming that DJ you want to be.

Panther

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree 100%

Since I have left behind my AFC life, I have improved in ways I never thought possible. I am confident, optimistic, I work out, am more sociable, dress and feel better, walk with pride. My mentality and attitude is one of a DJ.

But what I still haven't managed to do is get rid of those 2 fears!!

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sammo, my dear boy, would it not have been easier to just post a link to one of the MANY, and BETTER posts on this subject in the bible???

Reaction score
BULLSEYE biiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaiiiichh!!!!!!!!

mb121

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronny, this is his testimony.

Good post, it is always good to get reminded of how knowing your enemy (fear) is healthy for transforming into the DJ state of mind.

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronny_Neumonic II
Sammo, my dear boy, would it not have been easier to just post a link to one of the MANY, and BETTER posts on this subject in the bible???
Come on Ronny, I'm sure you have better things to do than unnecessarily b1tch. If you two have trouble then PM him, but for the sake of everyone else leave this thread alone.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also a third thing is if you dont have a penis. Hard to get chicks if you dont have a d1ck.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speak for yourself.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job Sammo, guess the miniscule amount of mentoring has paid off :p.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mindblowing!!! to get rid of fear of approach...............................
.......................................................................................

approach! omg i would have never thought of it!

i dont mean to ***** but cmon dude, this isnt even a reminder. reminders are great bc well.. they remind us of stuff we might forget.. but wtf, id had to agree with ronny on this one

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost
i dont mean to ***** but cmon dude, this isnt even a reminder. reminders are great bc well.. they remind us of stuff we might forget.. but wtf, id had to agree with ronny on this one
Listen, I know you meant no harm, but if it was so simple, then why are there still people here that have the problem? They obviously dont see that until they see that until they remove that fear then they cant get any further with women, they probably do know it actually, just they are trying to find sneaky ways around it and back roads. Its just reminding people that until you do this, your future with women wont get too much brighter.

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The most difficult quesions usually have the most simple answers. Because of this... it is usually hard to see the answer. As odd as it may sound, for the majority of people, we see things clearly 5 feet in front of us then if it were to be right in our faces.

I get asked financial questions alot. How do I make more money. How can I get rid of my bills... so on, and so on. I usually smile at their quesions and reply... "I would tell you, but you already know the answer. If I tell you again, what will make it different this time. You will probably hear what I say, but not listen." They in turn will usually go nuts.. making me tell them the "secret" of the solution to their bills. Finally I after some time, I tell them... "I'll let you in on it, but you must listen this time. You must do it. Again, I know you already know what it is, so do not take this lightly. I have gotten rid of ALL my financial problems and bills with this.. so do not take any of this lightly. Here it is... the secret to finding the solution to all your financial problems is... making more money." They laugh, and think I'm kidding. I'm not. If you think about it, that is the most simplest answer.. yet the only answer.

My point? Everyone knows the answer to both the question Sammo raised, and also the question I just mentioned. Yet people still ask the same questions, and still walk around blind. Dont poke fun at his post.. poke fun at yourselves if you are ones with the answers, yet keep asking. If its not you, then poke fun at the people who are.... because of them, posts like these... reminders will always be needed. Ronny and Lost, you guys are probably great DJs and thats why you find this post having little value. I understand that... but also understand that this post was probably intended for people of lesser experience and skill... but I'm sure you guys knew that.