That SLVT on that show "Hooking Up"

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't been on in a while... See lots of new faces. (I'm old school... actually have articles in the DJ bible for those who don't know me).

Anyways....

Has anybody seen that show Hooking Up on ABC? This show is typical of how modern american women are.

There's one girl. I think her name is Amy, who has sex with guys by the second date but then says she won't put out again unless the guy commits. What a freakin idiot.

Then there's another chick who was dating a guy for a month without even kissing him. The guy was flying to NYC from Atlanta just to hang out with her, buy her dinner and sleep on the couch.

Typical women... use sex as a weapon on guys who don't know any better.

Inc. ®

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen the show. Is Amy the girl from South Dakota? She's made it known she's looking for marriage so she's trying to use sex to latch onto a guy. The guy who had the girl wash his car in a bikini was pretty suave, though.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've seen the show once or twice (in passing). It's kinda sad. I think i've seen one of them almost breaking in tears because she was in her late 20-30 and wasn't married.....what low class hoes.

kiz

Don Juan
Reaction score
more power to the women. if they're able to find guys chumpish enough to do that then let them have their fun. god only knows how many time i've done that to women.