Texting is KILLING Your Chances With Her

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say the 2 things that "destroy momentum" and "kill your chances with her" are texting and Facebook (the anti-social network).

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is one of those things i'm just never gonna come around to

i dont' give a **** how convenient it is.

i dont' give a **** what the girl prefers me to do

i don't give a **** what everyone else is doing

i don't give a **** what the preferred mode of communication is

i sale **** for a living and i'm ****ing great at it. the phone is my sniper rifle. I'm not going to put down the sniper rifle and pick up a sawed off shot gun. i guess beucase i'm not nervous at all on the phone and i can feel a girl out on the fly more times than not. i can't do that via text.

also, it's a good buffer. i want to maintain as mysterious as i can for as long as i can. if it is not important enough or me to pick up the phone and call you to tell it to you, then that's communication we don't need to have. no id ont' want you to

my wife has not sent a text to me in about a year. **** if she sent me one i woudl not know how to check it. ****ing pick up the phone and call me.

lol why the hell do i worry about what everone else is doing when everyone else is getting lead around by their noses and arent' getitng laid on a constant basis. that logic always baffleed me, WTF do i care what people normally do. people normlaly don't spin 2-3 plates at a time either

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same thing with Facebook. I'm so glad I'm not on Facebook. Why would anyone use this crap to meet women? Is it really worth wading through all the sh*t? To endure all of the ignoramuses who have Facebook accounts? To have the constant residual background noise of idiotic commentary? "OMG! Lol! I have the best boyfriend ever!". "Look at my genetic defective kid that I think is so great!" "Awwwww. He's so cute when he dumps his diaper on his head, smears crap on his face and slings his feces like a monkey! Awwwww!"

No, your boyfriend or girlfriend isn't the greatest. He or is she either average or below average. No, your kid isn't cute. No, I don't care that 20 years ago we went to the same school. And no, I'm not joining a group against beating women black and blue or setting animals on fire. I don't have to have a meaningless opinion on everything or join a group called "Stealing is Bad" because if I don't, you'll assume I think it's ok to rob people blind.

It seems to me like a huge mistake for guys to think that Facebook is a great way to meet women in person. You're just another noise in a room full of obnoxious, annoying noise. Even if you're not obnoxious and annoying, would you choose to hang out in an annoying atmosphere to meet women? I think that an atmosphere like that is anti-seductive and not conducive to your goal. In the 2 hours you wasted on Facebook, you could have gone out and met real people and possibly met an interested woman or two.

Anyway, sorry I got off topic there. I just felt like going on a little rant.

sighsigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, there is no 'texting game,' period. You should be having minimal contact with the girl you're dating outside of dates. Ideally the only reason you should ever contact her is to set up the next date.