Texting game

Bgarrido

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does someone have an article on how to game a girl via text in between seeing her?? If bot can someone explain it to an up an coming dj

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to game a girl via text between seeing her:

You don't. Let HER game YOU. Keep about a 2:1 or 3:1 text ratio. Keep it short and vague.

Bgarrido

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's always texting me first but I get carried away a lot and txt back too quickly or reply with like specific texts.. Do you have a limit on how long you txt a girl and what you txt about?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bgarrido said:
She's always texting me first but I get carried away a lot and txt back too quickly or reply with like specific texts.. Do you have a limit on how long you txt a girl and what you txt about?
Depends on the context. I've set the frame so that I don't have conversations over text, so girls just send me little comments about missing me and how I ripped their vagina the other night. That's your best bet; don't become the kind of guy that replaces texting with actual interaction.

So I don't text about anything in particular, because I avoid having conversations via text.

My rule is this: if the text is worth replying to, I will reply to it (example, she says "lets f*ck"). If it's something that will lead to a conversational thread, I cut it off, because I honestly have better things to do with my time than play with a little plastic phone.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bgarrido said:
Does someone have an article on how to game a girl via text in between seeing her?? If bot can someone explain it to an up an coming dj
The best time to text is when she's still with you.

1st text

Hey nickname

So random meeting you tonight/just now. Are you always this friendly to strangers?

This is a double bind, either you're special or she's a friendly person. Either way it gives you something to qualify her on and keep things going.

2nd text

Hey nickname

Reference to the last time you hung out or texted

Meat of text

Non sequitur or a question, ideally cute or fun

Zombie game: send the last bit above, the non sequitur, to everyone you don't remember once a month.

Texting shouldn't last long. After your 3rd or 4th text you should have established a date. From that point forward texting is just to set up logistics for the most part. Don't worry though if it takes 8-10 texts to get to this stage at first. You just don't want to become a text-buddy with lots of texting all the time and no real investment of having to meet up at some point. It's basically a digital friend-zone.

Also, if you're texting back and forth, to help prevent this digital friend-zone, you should just call. If she's texting you right back then she's got her phone in her hand and will probably answer.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bgarrido said:
So if she texts you something will start a conversation you just don't reply?
Pretty much. Use discretion though, sometimes it will be a good idea to reply, and sometimes it's even better to just CALL her.

Bgarrido said:
So r u saying don't txt her unless you want to get her to kick it with you?
Again, just call her if you want to hang out, text should be used for quick questions that aren't worth calling for, like an address or how many people are going somewhere.

Think of it like this: the less you text, the less of a chance you have of saying something retarded.

WorkingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be afraid to end the conversation, and don't ever replace texting with calling.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WorkingDJ said:
Don't be afraid to end the conversation, and don't ever replace texting with calling.
That's an important tip. Unfortunately, most guys will ignore it.

Knowing when to end the conversation is huge.

If I text something funny to a girl, and she texts a funny response...that is the end of the conversation.

Too many guys get into these 20-text, back-and-forth conversations with girls about nothing. Just walk away from the phone. Constant texting will NOT increase her attraction.

Bgarrido

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I just have to quit making the same mistakes.. She's literally been texting me everyday for about a week so I want to maintain the position of control, should I show her interest over text or just call her?