texting? calling? nothing?

Privitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl who is really into me (and viceversa) and I spent a really good day on Thursday (great vibe, sexual tension, laughs and everything).
Like a fool that I was I failed to grab my balls and kiss her goodbye at the end of (or during) our meeting.

We now have a one week holiday from college, so she went home on Friday(80 miles away).
My guts indicate I should contact her, but since I'm not that good with words I have no idea how to proceed. (hell, if there's no action involved I fail miserably with everyone)
I would choose texting over calling her since less words are necessary :nervous:, but i have no idea what to say in either situation.

Should I just wait until Tuesday when we meet again at school? (we are classmates)

Thanks for the help you are about to give me, lol.

L.E: it's now when I see the similar thread. Joining mine to sargent158's would be good.

scarface316

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in the same situation as you! I have a girl who wanted me but I didn't kiss her in the end of the night 3-4 times we've gone out... (Still learning to calibrate) And now I'm kinda up in the air. I left her a message yesterday and I am not planning on calling/texting her till she does.. Where I will NOT answer right away. I will call her back later that day though.

But for you, I would wait to see her till Tuesday bro! And then maybe after class, you can go somewhere together... If she does, then thats a clear indication she wants you to take her somewhere more private. Look for clues man, good luck!

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TEXTING IS GOOD TO BUILD MYSTERY....AND IS A GOOD INTRO FOR THE CALL, WOMEN DONT ALWAYS ANSWER THE PHONE BUT THEY DO READ TEXT MESSAGES.

texting doesnt replace calls, it just like an invitation, email, a prelude to conversation or a friendly thank you note for a great time.

Dont be fooled by those that say text flirting is a waste of time.......last year 8 billion text messages were sent. Its a powerful tool if you use it correctly and sparingly. Text to see if she is open to talk....call when u have a plan of action.