Texting a random girl then picking her up?

CaptainSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I was at a party and I texted a friend to wish her Happy Birthday but It turns out I was speaking to a stranger (must have changed number, not a close friend). And I just started conversing with that random person and I tried to pick her up. After a 2hour conversation we wished each other goodnight and today I'll try and see If I can push things further.

But the truth is I don't care about the outcome so much. Now I'm not a very experienced Dj (Im new here) but I WILL be and this is giving me the desire to approach more women|(In person mainly).

But i'd like to know, any of you guys have had a similar texting experience if I might say? Did you manage to get the girl? I could learn from your experience so don't hold back and share!
I sure had a lot of fun doing it, what is your story?

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I can gurantee you this girl is going to be ugly as hell or underage.

CaptainSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
bilboteabaggins said:
jailbait or a dude LMAO
I Doubt it and seriously who cares? Shes is just a f***** random girl atm, but there might be potential with the anonymous gig. Women love mystery! Maybe there isn't and this is the worst way to meet a girl then so be it. But to everyone, What is your story?