Text message game: **** test

corner boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Since 2,5 weeks am working on a 21y.o girl that I've opened on the subway. Due to my studies I couldn't find any time yet to meet her again, however we're texting ever since each day and I could say that it is definitely on (I got her telling me that fancies me, sending me pics of her etc.). Now today she dropped this bomb on me: basically telling me that she made out yesterday with some random chump. Upon reading this, I was really pissed, since I understand quite well, that this was a $hit test. My only answer so far was "ok". But I don't know how to proceed. Since an hour she keeps on texting me and asking why I wouldn't answer and if I'm allright and $hit.

What would you guys do?

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Making out with a random chump is not a test. It is YOU who should have kissed her by now if the hint wasnt obvious.

Just say your phone was on charge and ask to go out this week. Text game is a losing game. Advance all forces.

Reaction score
Two weeks and you haven't asked her out and you're mad that your imaginary "girlfriend" is kissing some other guy? Pathetic.

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty easy, act like nothing happened! Passing the test, getting the girl! Just don't talk about it! :)

corner boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I see your point! Didn't ask her out so far, cuz I didn't have time to meet her. Anyhow I will make up leeway now

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
corner boy said:
Thanks guys, I see your point! Didn't ask her out so far, cuz I didn't have time to meet her. Anyhow I will make up leeway now
what are you studying where you dont have time to bang a hot 21 year old?

you had better be studying to save the world or something...

corner boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's finals week. And failing my exams just because of a 21y.o? Nopes. By flunking I won't raise my social value.