Text after hanging out with a "scientist"

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I've got some sucky LJBF emails in my DJ career but I've never had such a condescending one. I wouldn't have even given her the courtesy of a response. Fvck that nerd b1tch.

Xenon

Don Juan
Reaction score
You dodged a bullet. I am a scientist myself, and I would not date any of the women I associate with. They act more like some of the men I work with and, while some are physically attractive, make you want to gouge your eyes out.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tryst type said:
What do you guys generally do when you go ghost and she contacts you again? This hasn't happened with this particular girl but in the past it has when I go no contact and I sense they're just looking to get a response to regain control. Do you just never respond?
When you go ghost, you log onto your cell phone provider's website and type her phone number into the blocked numbers list. I know for a fact that Verizon has this, and I'm sure most others do too.

Of course, I don't do this, but I'm not one of you many noobs who are too weak to just ignore her when the text/call comes in, and I enjoy the ego boost and the hilarity of the gall these women display.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddha_Mind said:
What a condescending cvnt.

"you'll find your match"...

Dude delete this number go NC this one is vile and evil
Yep^^^^

Hand her a broom and tell her to take off.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tryst type said:
"I think you are wonderfully handsome and fun and while we both aspire for similar things, I think we're in very different chapters of our lives. My personality is too serious for yours. I have fun when appropriate while maintaining seriousness for life goals. I wouldn't mind maintaining a friendship with you"

My response: "K"

Her: "you'll find your match"

Me: "idk I might be too fun for girls ;) ;)"

She's pretty much alluring to the fact that my current job is "whatever" as I'm a laborer at a local warehouse. Oh girlsss so predictable at times.

I'm starting to think Tom Leykis was on to something. Women fake attraction indicators by putting on makeup, wearing flattering clothes, high heels, push-up bras, etc, so why shouldn't men do the same thing when it comes to what women find attractive? And for the record I'm namely talking about status indicators. If that means fibbing about your job, then go for it. If this means hiring wing-women to fake preselection, then go for it. If it means doing anything that could cause women to find you more attractive in the social status/power arena, then I say it's fair game.

In the Science of Sex Appeal show they dabbled with this by taking pictures of the the men and circulating them on the sidewalk soliciting women for their opinion of the men's looks on a scale of 1 to 10. They did it a second time and also included fake jobs & incomes. The second time around the best looking guy who was then listed with a crappy job & income dropped several points, and the previously lowest rated man who they put down was an executive making over $300,000 was then viewed as the hottest of the bunch.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
In the Science of Sex Appeal show they dabbled with this by taking pictures of the the men and circulating them on the sidewalk soliciting women for their opinion of the men's looks on a scale of 1 to 10. They did it a second time and also included fake jobs & incomes. The second time around the best looking guy who was then listed with a crappy job & income dropped several points, and the previously lowest rated man who they put down was an executive making over $300,000 was then viewed as the hottest of the bunch.
That is some fvcked up sh1t. Sort of reminds me of another study someone told me about: They took a professional violinist (who had sold out a major auditorium the night before) and put him on the street (playing the same songs) and only a handful of people even stopped to listen or give him change (people paid $xx+ for tickets the night before).

Just shows you how the same ingredients (musical skill, talent, physique, etc, etc) becomes so determined by our social lens (the psychologies and perceptions we carry from our acculturation).

I still think intelligent people can try and see through these games...

The woman in this thread was just condescending, that's whats so ridiculous about it. She'll roam and roam until she finds some sappy guy who she compromises on looks so she gets her little fantasy of the 'professional' life and can leech off of his social status...LOL...ah man....

SSBS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't pick up any sexual vibe from that text at all. Not sure what some of you are seeing.

This chick thinks she can do better. That's all. It's typical. When her clock runs out, and she cuts off all her hair and spends her weekends home alone with her cats...she'll look back and possibly regret being such a kunt.

I wouldn't have responded at all. Your last text will only re-enforce her decision. It comes across as immature.

She is vindicated.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Xenon said:
You dodged a bullet. I am a scientist myself, and I would not date any of the women I associate with. They act more like some of the men I work with and, while some are physically attractive, make you want to gouge your eyes out.
I'm in IT and it's the same exact thing. I suspect is the same for all the male-dominated fields. The women who want to be there are likely the high-testosterone types.

B

BeDJ

Nutz said:
I'm in IT and it's the same exact thing. I suspect is the same for all the male-dominated fields. The women who want to be there are likely the high-testosterone types.
I came back from a VAR conference, these Cisco women want to dominate the sh!t out of you.