Text after hanging out with a "scientist"

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I think you are wonderfully handsome and fun and while we both aspire for similar things, I think we're in very different chapters of our lives. My personality is too serious for yours. I have fun when appropriate while maintaining seriousness for life goals. I wouldn't mind maintaining a friendship with you"

My response: "K"

Her: "you'll find your match"

Me: "idk I might be too fun for girls ;) ;)"

She's pretty much alluring to the fact that my current job is "whatever" as I'm a laborer at a local warehouse. Oh girlsss so predictable at times.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
haha

dissed by a scientist bro?

Haha she's probably just angry that such an "average joe" like myself got her to hang out!

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tryst type said:
Haha she's probably just angry that such an "average joe" like myself got her to hang out!
tell her you want to "maintain" a friendship with her too brother. tell her whether you could confide in her if you have problems in your future conquests :)

You are not an average Joe by the way, you are one of the few "englihtened" ones out there. She definitely will remember you.

What does the ol'Scara say?

Another lollipop finished!

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really not saying you did anything wrong but would like to make a point.

When a gal flakes or otherwise disrespects you, dumps you, etc, just don't answer the qualifying texts, phone calls and emails. This has worked for me my entire life.

By not answering or responding, her little hamster will spin so fast, it'll fall out of it's wheel and break it's neck.

Drive's em' insane when they don't get a response.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Really not saying you did anything wrong but would like to make a point.

When a gal flakes or otherwise disrespects you, dumps you, etc, just don't answer the qualifying texts, phone calls and emails. This has worked for me my entire life.

By not answering or responding, her little hamster will spin so fast, it'll fall out of it's wheel and break it's neck.

Drive's em' insane when they don't get a response.

i agree with this. i also agree with the fact that you did not od antyhing wrong. in her mind she doesn't see her self with a blue collar worker.

and i don't even play the she'll learn card anymore it just is what it is, that's where she's at. keep going to the plate you will get a base hit soon enough.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I agree. I used to not respond and it would in fact drive them nuts but it wouldn't make them want to be with me or anything they'd just need that validation that what they said was right. Now (if I'm in the mood) will just respond like I could give two sh*ts without being blatant about it and it tends to have same outcome on their part.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A corrollary to 5String's point is the emotional edge you need to get over or NEXT someone.

Nobody likes rejection, and not replying gives that little jumpstart in starting the car and moving on.

At least that's how I view it. Stronger, more carefree people won't give two sh!ts about it either way.

Not responding works for me more than it hurts her when I have to NEXT.

It's clearing the air and making a decision. I for one, am very successful to maintain a plan once it's clearly made.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last thing you said to her was a little snarky. No one likes being rejected, and it's normal to dislike it. But you can't let her know you feel that way. That's why the silent treatment is so popular - it's hard to fvck up.

And when she says:
I wouldn't mind maintaining a friendship with you
she means "we're never getting married, but I'll still have sex with you if you play your cards right."

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you want to know what would have really thrown her ass for a loop

"i'm glad you said that, honestly i was going to say the same thing. You will make someone a very happy man but I don't think you are exciting enough to keep me under wraps honestly". Best of luck and see ya around

see the entir epremise of her breakup is in her mind she doesn't see a way that you don't have a positive image of her. she thinks/is assuming that the entire ordeal is for her to decide beucase you have obviously decided already.

I mean, i wouldn't try to get back with her, but just to have a little fun. she will 99/100 times respond with something out of left field because i guarantee you she wasn't expecting that

lol

ThEN

you go ghost. that's damn near torture. if you did that like that, there is no way that if you ever saw her again that she would not **** your brain's out, if for no other reason than to prove to herself that she is woman enough.

In short, she's questining your mascunality by not having a better career/ job. the easy flip is to subtly question her femininity.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats pretty crafty backbreaker, leave it to an ex- used car salesman!

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tryst type said:
"I think you are wonderfully handsome and fun and while we both aspire for similar things, I think we're in very different chapters of our lives. My personality is too serious for yours. I have fun when appropriate while maintaining seriousness for life goals. I wouldn't mind maintaining a friendship with you"

My response: "K"
aaaaaand that should've been it.

Next time, just "K & Ghost": reply with "k" and go No Contact.

If you wanna have fun with them: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1757717&postcount=13

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tryst type said:
"I think you are wonderfully handsome and fun and while we both aspire for similar things, I think we're in very different chapters of our lives.
You should have said:

My bad, I didn't know you were past the stage where you enjoy mind blowing, hour long orgasms. Good luck with those goals!

Then never again contact her.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tryst type said:
Fvck her. She basically called you a clown. I hope she gets a scar on her face.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys generally do when you go ghost and she contacts you again? This hasn't happened with this particular girl but in the past it has when I go no contact and I sense they're just looking to get a response to regain control. Do you just never respond?

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're still somehow "dependant" of her and not in full control of your emotions regading her, yes...you don't respond.

If you TRULY don't care about her, it doesn't really matter what you do...you'll just do whatever you feel like and needn't contemplate your reaction upfront.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tryst type said:
What do you guys generally do when you go ghost and she contacts you again? This hasn't happened with this particular girl but in the past it has when I go no contact and I sense they're just looking to get a response to regain control. Do you just never respond?
It's tough not to respond, but that's just your ego crying for attention. Everybody wants to have the last word.

It's best just to not respond at all, ever, again.

Although there's plenty of guys who use "go ghost" or "no contact" as a specific strategy to get her back. IMO that's just a waste of time.

Consider this:

The more often you "go ghost" and have ZERO contact, the stronger you'll be for the NEXT GIRL.

This requires that when you "go ghost" it is absolutely, and forever, for good. Even if she begged to blow you and give you a million dollars.

Going ghost is to IMPROVE YOUR OWN GAME so you can do better with the next girl. Not to get your old girl back, or stroke your ego by getting the upper hand or proving that you're "better" than her or any other nonsense.

However you call it, going ghost, going no contact, nexting, it's all the same.

This one has been DISQUALIFIED and it's time to LOOK FOR SOMEBODY ELSE.

You can't move forward if you keep looking back.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your response should've been "K" or "nah", delete contact.

Just a note, even the "smart" girls still feel a need to make themselves feel better by telling you to keep your head up, "you'll find someone".