Tests men can carry out!

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have all heard how women test because it's neccessary. Well guys, it's gotten the same for us. Is there a list? Or if not, we should use this thread.

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I reckon tests we run are more individualistic.

Example of what I do:

I will ask them what they do in there spare time and then branch off to if they go to lots of parties and act like I don't mind and see if they drink.. If i hear lots of parties and alcohol.. Only will use the girl no chance of LTR.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
d9930380 said:
We have all heard how women test because it's neccessary. Well guys, it's gotten the same for us. Is there a list? Or if not, we should use this thread.
What do you do to qualify your women?

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but a girl can lie just like a guy can.

I was thinking more of tests the way girls do.

But yea - all those questions are good examples to screen with.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
d9930380 said:
Yes but a girl can lie just like a guy can.

I was thinking more of tests the way girls do.
You mean play games?

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Qualification is all the testing you need, if she is attracted to you she is going to try and say what you want to hear when qualifying her. Another great one that I seen my lesbo friend do is TD's Elastic snapback effect she did it naturally though and the effect was great.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. You need to put her in a situation where you can judge by her actions and not her words what her intentions are.

I suppose I don't have any specific ones because I don't know what kind of girl I'm looking for, just what I'm not looking for :)

I do remember using them in the past but they're very specific.

Ace_McGregor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember that late night talk show with Craig Kilborn? (the show sucked, I know)

He would play this game called "5 questions" where he'd ask five totally random questions to his guest.

Well I came up with five totally random questions of my own that I sometimes ask chicks I meet. I picked questions that reveal their personality and help me qualify them as a possible LTR or not. They think it is just a cute game - they have know idea they are telling me deep things about they peceive the world.

Example: I would ask, "What is your dream job?" , "If you could travel anywhere in the world for free, where would you go?" , "Would you rather live in the mountains or on the beach?" , "Where do you shop for clothes?" , "What is your favorite shot at a bar?"

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
d9930380 said:
I suppose I don't have any specific ones because I don't know what kind of girl I'm looking for, just what I'm not looking for :)
Don't laugh, that could be the very thing that's slowing you down. Only knowing what you don't like will keep you on the look out for those very things. If you have no idea what qualities you do like, how will you know if you come across a woman with those traits? Who's to say that you haven't already met one but you were so focused on her faults that you overlooked the good traits which may have outweighed the bad ones.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you have the correct mindset, and ur not doing anything AFC; you'll automatically pass her tests.

if you're secure in who you are; you wont have any problem disagreeing with something she says, or sharing something you like that she doesnt like, or vice versa.

and if you believe you're the prize, and just try to have a conversation without any concious thought about tests (yours or hers), and always subtly convey that you hold yourself in very high regard; she'll automatically qualify herself to you.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Distant Light said:
Qualification is all the testing you need, if she is attracted to you she is going to try and say what you want to hear when qualifying her. Another great one that I seen my lesbo friend do is TD's Elastic snapback effect she did it naturally though and the effect was great.
From what I see around me there is a much higher percentage of woman who live exciting and adventurous lives compared with men, not only is this true, but also 70% of the guys only desire to be with the top 30% of the hottest girls, I don't think that the HB7-8-9-10's need any particular guy to make their lives better, they have many options if you think about it. :D

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh!t.

Whatever happened to 'Never listen to what a b!tch says, but what she does'?

I never ask qualifying question to b!tches, but rather put them in situations where they have to qualify trough their actions.

Zebedee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tests basically revolve around being able to read body language. 99% of the time this will tell you everything you need to know although some girls are easier to read than others. If a girl gives closed body language don't give up hope as this may mean she is nervous rather than not interested.

Mojo702

Reaction score
Talking about sh*t tests they pull on us? These are tests that I use on women. Pretty much what they use on us:

1) Change plans at the last minute. Whatever she wants to do, tell her you'd rather do something else.
2) Flake. Call her (new girl) 20 minutes after you were supposed to show and say something came up. I usually tell her I'll make it up to her. Sometimes do, sometimes don't
3) Find out her opinion on something, give opposite viewpoint & then watch to see if she rationalizes or changes her opinion to match mine.
4) Flirt with other women. See if she gets uptight or stays cool.
Expect special treatment. See if she is willing to do things for you.

I pretty much use those. Not all with the same girl and not all in a short period of time.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I qualify through conversation. For a long term relationship, I find out indirectly if they would be responsive to my sort of off the wall humor, active lifestyle, and intelligence. Do they like working out? who knows...ask them what they do in their free time. Do they like going out? ask them what they did with friends on the weekend. Simple open ended questions can answer alot if they are the right questions asked at the right time.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Francisco d'Anconia hit something on the head.
The necessity to know what exactly your looking for in a chick.

Maybe once you figure that out... the elements of how to test for such qualities will just come to you naturally.

Example...
I like open-minded chicks. So I'll often tell a little story, a dream, or some wile abstract idea/perspective, and then ask her a question about how she feels about it. Anything to get a take on her. Naturally whatever response she gives to such a scenario is going to express how open her mind is to such "openess"... lol

Another good thing I like about chicks is generosity.
I like a generous chick. So simple things, as in... does she offer me sh!t. A drink, a ride, a call to go to a party, a massage, anything. I'll just be looking for this quality in her behaivor.

So back to the point... fig. out what you like and want in a girl, and I think many of the perfect "sh!t tests" will come to you naturally.

SuaveOn'