Testosterones Effect on Women.

nousername

Don Juan
Reaction score
So recently i went to the doctors and got my Test levels checked. Came back very low for someone in their early 20s and almost low enough to be prescribed TRT off the bat. So i went out and got some Test E and started self-injecting and man it is a huge difference. Women can sense it on you, it's been a week since my first injection and everything about life is better. My sense of self, wellbeing and general mood is crazy i feel like a little kid again haha.

Women can sense this on you and pick up on it straight away, also it helps with the muscles immensely. I encourage everyone to go get their levels checked and talk to their doctor. Most peoples are lower than they think.

xupc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good that is working for you. Get educated and make sure you get bloodtests every 6 months or so bro.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happy that its working for you. like I've mentioned in previous posts that Testosterone makes a big difference in how you feel and view things, especially Women. I dont really subscribe to conspiracy theories or anything but part of me really believes that modern society wants to lower testosterone in men overall because that sh*t makes you feel like a "go getter" causing an attitude that "I can do it" in whatever the man ventures in, Which is a natural state for Men who are supposed to be dominant, aggressive and strive to be a success. Women "sense" it because it shows in his attitude more times than not. Think of a very Low T guy sitting at home with his Girlfriend, is fat and pretty much "Beta", If his girlfriend begins a tantrum and begins yelling at him or putting him down... He will either not put up a fight or argue back but in a woman type behavior. Take that same Girl making a fuss and yelling at a High T guy thats low in BF and reeks of masculinity... Chances are he is going to put her in her fvcking place by being dominant and let her know to shut up. Why do you think the "azzholes" get their GF's to stick around even when the guy treats them "bad"? Its because he is displaying a masculine trait and enforcing that he IS dominant over her and the one with strength, Power and aggressive authority = Testosterone. Women dont say it but they sure as fvck respect it but like i said.. Modern society teaches otherwise... Be gentile, kind, Sweet etc. Those things DO have a time and place but for the most part... those things will get you tossed after a while and you will be viewed as.............. THE NICE GUY!!! :)

nousername

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Yeah, i feel insanely powerful. Like i don't even care i can walk up to any girl and start talking on my terms, and i do it too.

Testosterone should definitely not be illegal, it's 25 years jail if you get caught with it in Australia without prescription, in the form of steroids.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nousername said:
Yeah, i feel insanely powerful. Like i don't even care i can walk up to any girl and start talking on my terms, and i do it too. .
LoL exactly how i felt on it too but its a different type of "i dont care" its more of like "Im gonna go get that! and make it mine!"

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nousername said:
Thanks guys.

Yeah, i feel insanely powerful. Like i don't even care i can walk up to any girl and start talking on my terms, and i do it too.

Testosterone should definitely not be illegal, it's 25 years jail if you get caught with it in Australia without prescription, in the form of steroids.
Its illegal for a reason...because people abuse it when they dont have a deficiency at all. Im glad its working for you though. Hopefully you can come off of it soon and your body takes over naturally. Going to the gym and lifting heavy does give you a testosterone boost.

nousername

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Its illegal for a reason...because people abuse it when they dont have a deficiency at all. Im glad its working for you though. Hopefully you can come off of it soon and your body takes over naturally. Going to the gym and lifting heavy does give you a testosterone boost.

Yeah well i've been lifting for 4 years also haha, but i never knew i had low t until i had no energy to do anything and got it checked. it's insane stuff. i'm planning on maybe blasting and cruising if you know what that is. just probably after i have a kid :)

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nousername said:
Yeah well i've been lifting for 4 years also haha, but i never knew i had low t until i had no energy to do anything and got it checked. it's insane stuff. i'm planning on maybe blasting and cruising if you know what that is. just probably after i have a kid :)
Do what you want. I dont think steroid or hormone abuse is smart though.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Testosterone is the lifeblood of game. The fabled Pook spoke on this truth. I'm a bit wary about getting injections though. If you were lifting and still had low T I'd say diet and maybe over training had something to do with it. I'd also heed Jaylan's advice and be careful. All things in moderation, there is such a thing as too much testosterone.

xupc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
If you are smart about aas you will not have problems (ie. cycle properly, trt/pct, bloodwork often etc).

If you start abusing everything then yeah.. you are pretty much f*cked.

I don't know about Australia but they are legal in most of Europe (UK, Greece, Italy for sure) for personal use.

xupc

Don Juan
Reaction score
n52 said:
Until you have multiple heart attacks.
No you wont. Most of the lawsuits are based on bad science. Look at the work of Michael Scully for some info (If you can understand endocrinology/urology and are familiar with the functions of the HTPA axis).

nousername

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Do what you want. I dont think steroid or hormone abuse is smart though.

Abusing it ain't good no.

But on testosterone injections, all this "game" stuff goes out of my head and I just think of one thing when i look at a girl: "I'm going to make her mine."

I believe that "naturals", or the guys that PUA's copy from all have high testosterone. You don't need to think on this ****, you just know what to do.

I can't believe more guys don't try it. Changes lives.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take advantage and hit the gym too man.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
You should have no problem developing habits that will increase your testosterone levels naturally.

Go read about it.

Diet, sleeping patterns, and compound exercises such as squats, dead lifts, cleans, ect. You don't even have to get huge or anything. If you have a body like bradd pitt in the movie fight club, women will drool.

Injections are going to fvck your body up. I wouldn't do it. Maybe if your like 60 or older it would be understandable.

xupc

Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
Take advantage and hit the gym too man.
This.

Hit the gym and do squats/bench/presses not bro workouts and you will see amazing gains.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
nousername said:
So recently i went to the doctors and got my Test levels checked. Came back very low for someone in their early 20s and almost low enough to be prescribed TRT off the bat. So i went out and got some Test E and started self-injecting and man it is a huge difference. Women can sense it on you, it's been a week since my first injection and everything about life is better. My sense of self, wellbeing and general mood is crazy i feel like a little kid again haha.

Women can sense this on you and pick up on it straight away, also it helps with the muscles immensely. I encourage everyone to go get their levels checked and talk to their doctor. Most peoples are lower than they think.

Higher testosterone will cause stronger pheromones.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you know how to cycle and do PCT correctly, 'cause if not, enjoy your manboobs and shrunken testicles. Your body likes things to stay as they are, so when you increase your testosterone unnaturally it counters by converting more of it into estrogen. So you need to take something to suppress that. Look into it if you haven't already.

nousername

Don Juan
Reaction score
IBreatheSpears said:
I hope you know how to cycle and do PCT correctly, 'cause if not, enjoy your manboobs and shrunken testicles. Your body likes things to stay as they are, so when you increase your testosterone unnaturally it counters by converting more of it into estrogen. So you need to take something to suppress that. Look into it if you haven't already.

I'm blasting and cruising. And yeah i know how to cycle that's what I'm doing, i've been lifting for 4 years lol, my ex made me quit the gym cause i was too much of a ***** to tell her no.

My body is very lean and a bit bigger than Brad Pitts in fight club, I'm competing in a comp next year, my whole point was that more testosterone = women love it. my attitude, not my body, it changed my personality.